Getting "This Page Isn't Working" 400 Errors on PC

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Like the title says, for a few days now any time I try to visit the site on my PC, I get "This page isn't working If the problem persists, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400". Well, here I am typing this up on my phone where the site works fine using the exact same wifi as my PC. I'm running Windows 10 using the latest version of Chrome. I just thought to check and the site works on my PC in Edge *shudder*.

Apologies for formatting and typos. Posting by phone stinks.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Like the title says, for a few days now any time I try to visit the site on my PC, I get "This page isn't working If the problem persists, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400". Well, here I am typing this up on my phone where the site works fine using the exact same wifi as my PC. I'm running Windows 10 using the latest version of Chrome. I just thought to check and the site works on my PC in Edge *shudder*.

Apologies for formatting and typos. Posting by phone stinks.

Have you tried running Chrome in incognito mode?

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sinusoidal

@rorie: I just did and it works; however, there's a little shield up top right with a little red X that says "This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources." when I mouseover.

Edit: I should add the only extensions I have installed are ublock origin and Giant Bomb is whitelisted and imagus which I tried uninstalling and it still didn't work.

kookies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kookies

I have the same issue.

Windows 10 PC using chrome. Cannot access site HTTP ERROR 400. Running adblock. Issue persists when adblock is paused aswell. Incognition mode allows access again.

I have no issues connecting from my MacBook using chrome and adblock.

fatalbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By fatalbanana

@kookies: @sinusoidal: did you guys ever figure this out? This has been happening to me for like a week.

Oh, and all my extensions are disabled.

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fatalbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@sinusoidal: Yeah I got it working by clearing my cache. Thanks for the reply.