I can't watch premium content as a premium subsciber

ryudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ryudo

Even tho I am logged in and tried 2 different browsers. I can't watch the premium content I paid for. Trying to watch the Mass Alex Mass Effect 2 stuff.

Just keep saying I need a premium to watch it. My account on billing also gives me the option to upgrade to premium. But when I go do that it says I already am. I also don't have access to premium content on Roku but says I am premium. I thought about trying to cancel them resubbing but there is no option to cancel at all. It's not listed. The website has no idea if I am Premium or not. It wants to take my money like it is but it doesn't want to let me watch anything.

Quantris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ryudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ryudo

Yeah did that. Did both just to see what would get responded to the fastest. I realize Prob not hear anything til tomorrow. Jut wierd how I was watching Mass Alex the video finishes and all the sudden this.

ryudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they fix it soon

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@ryudo: Hey, sorry about that - I think I hooked you back up. I'll look into what caused this. Sorry for the trouble! I also hooked you up for some extra subscription time since you were unable to view the content.

ryudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you!

Avatar image for absoluteunit207
AbsoluteUnit207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AbsoluteUnit207

I'm experiencing this myself as well. I DID just have my username changed, so I suspect that's part of it.

I can supply a ref ID # if that helps. @rorie

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm experiencing this myself as well. I DID just have my username changed, so I suspect that's part of it.

I can supply a ref ID # if that helps. @rorie

Hey I tried disabling and re-enabling your subscription; can you let me know if that doesn't work? Sorry for the trouble.

AbsoluteUnit207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie:

So coincidentally when I saw there was a year membership sale yesterday, I bought one to extend my membership anyway, which seemed to kick the website back into gear. I did just see your reset email though.

The only odd thing is it's now showing my membership ending August 2020 instead of September (when it should end due to extension). But to be honest, I don't really care that much. It's one month difference. I'm just gonna re-sub on the next sale. 😉

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie:

So coincidentally when I saw there was a year membership sale yesterday, I bought one to extend my membership anyway, which seemed to kick the website back into gear. I did just see your reset email though.

The only odd thing is it's now showing my membership ending August 2020 instead of September (when it should end due to extension). But to be honest, I don't really care that much. It's one month difference. I'm just gonna re-sub on the next sale. 😉

I redid the subscription and then manually set the expiration date to be end of September 2020. That's correct in our payment processor but it might display incorrectly over here. Sorry for the trouble; you should expire on the correct date!

AbsoluteUnit207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No worries! Thanks again for all your help.

I do this type of stuff for my day job so I know what you have to deal with on a regular basis.