Single-line forum titles seem vertically offset by too much

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Tbf I am on a shit work laptop with a resolution of 1366x768, so if someone with a real human resolution could back this up I'd be grateful. I don't actually remember if this was the case on my home monitors and I'm not going to be home for another handful of days. But the text is either too small or the forum titles are too high up, and it looks a little strange to my eyes.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@the_nubster: I'm not seeing this on any reactive resolutions that I can see; have you tried another browser?

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Nubster

At home on a 1440p monitor now, fullscreen. Here is Microsoft Edge 44.18362.1.0

No Caption Provided

And then below, Firefox 68.0 64-bit:

No Caption Provided

And once more in ye olde IE 11.239.18362.0:

No Caption Provided

To my eyes, it looks like all of the topics that are only one line should be lowered a slight bit, but I'm just not sure if this is a stylistic choice or an oversight. The Firefox example is the most noticeable by a longshot, though, where even the avatars look like they're sitting slightly too high up.

@rorie

Avatar image for deactivated-64b8656eaf424
deactivated-64b8656eaf424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

There's some kind of weird thing happening in Firefox where the border around avatars is behaving weirdly. You can just barely see it since the border is rather dark but if you look at the firefox screens you can see a short border line below the avatar on the left edge. What's even weirder is that it's actually the right border that's placing there.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parsnip: Good eyeballs! You're right, there's a small grey line below the avatars in firefox.