Add accessories to the wiki?

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By foggel

I found an accessory that isn't listed in your wiki, but it turns out I can't add it. So maybe someone who can should add the voice recognition unit?

No Caption Provided
FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By FCKSNAP

I think someone should probably update the Hey You, Piakchu! page first, then they might let you create a whole page for it. Just my suggestion though! :D

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By foggel
@Snapstacle said:
" I think someone should probably update the Hey You, Piakchu! page first, then they might let you create a whole page for it. Just my suggestion though! :D "
Yeah, that's how I found out it was missing. I was thinking of editing that page, and found out there was no VRU page.
marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#4  Edited By marino  Staff
@foggel: Currently, only staff can add accessories.  We might have some updates on the accessory section sooner than later though.
Avatar image for burningstickman
BurningStickMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By BurningStickMan

Rise, thread!  Rwise frwom your grabe!

Are there any plans to expand the ability to add accessories beyond the staff?  In the meantime, I'd like to propose the Jaguar CatBox LAN adapter be added.  All of two games use it, which makes it awesome.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#6  Edited By LordAndrew

Unless I'm totally misrepresenting him, I believe Jeff may have expressed a desire to open up those pages to users. He has also expressed a desire to display more information on genre pages and perhaps open those up to users too. I know that much. But it's not entirely up to him; the engineers have to be up for it too.