History and Discussion Tabs

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Legend

There are a lot of people complaining that some articles they wrote were replaced for no apparent reason. If this keeps happening, no one will want to waste time and effort on writing a good article just to find a poorly written one in its place a few days later. This problem will become worse as more people get 1000 points and can make any edits they want. That's why adding a history and discussion tab to each page (similar to the ones in Wikipedia) will help avoiding things like this from happening.
If someone wants to modify or completely replace your work, this should be discussed by everyone. If a page was modified in any way, we should be able to see the previous versions of the page, the users who made the edits, and the things they added or changed.
There should also be a list of all the wiki edits that users submitted for each page and a "report to moderator" button beside each one, so that we can report any submission to the mods.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By lordofultima

I can tell you that the staff is hard-at-work to put something in place to prevent this, you just have to be patient. I realize that some people that have 1000+ wiki points ARE abusing the system, but this will be remedied.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

Eh, I don't think we can make any announcements about upcoming features yet, but some pretty cool stuff is being worked on. 

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By brukaoru

A roll-back system is currently being worked on. We just have to be patient.

Maleverus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Maleverus

Hopefully this roll-back system is a wiki style history view, allowing you to see all the past versions of the page, and exactly what each edit changed. I don't see why there should be anything less than a full history.

As for a discussion, each page does have its forum, can't that be used for discussion of the article?

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By serbsta

Well whatever features are coming i hope a fix comes soon to the situation with people abusing their 1000+ point privileges.