Is it possible to get an alphabetical platform list?

Miniman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Miniman

When editing the releases section of a game page we have the option to choose from all platforms on the site however the drop down list isn't in alphabetical order therefore often making it hard to browse for the platform you are looking for.

So I am wondering if it is possible to get this list alphabeticalised to make our wiki editing even more simple?

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

yes id like to see this as well as a descendering order to image subs i wanna be able to view my newest subs first and not my oldest.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew
SuperMooseman said:
"Miniman said:
"When editing the releases section of a game page we have the option to choose from all platforms on the site however the drop down list isn't in alphabetical order therefore often making it hard to browse for the platform you are looking for. So I am wondering if it is possible to get this list alphabeticalised to make our wiki editing even more simple?"
To make it a bit easier, when the drop-down is shown, press the the first letter of that platform on your keyboard until you find it."
Unfortunately you have to press P nine times to get to PC. Or type PC, wait a moment, and type PC again.