Two pages that should be deleted

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#1  Edited By LordAndrew
DamyouAL and Sage 320. They're listed as characters, but as far as I can tell, they're simply players.
Edit: Ossyaris too.
Daniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Daniel

....uhhhh.....

It seems like the DamyouAL page should be severely edited. I guess I'll contact the top poster of each page and as him/her to tone down the pages and create them as People pages instead.

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By thebeast

They shouldn't be pages at all should they? They're not credited in games at all and they're not characters.
This stuff is just pure rubbish - the user in question is, and has been, absuing the wiki system and has been banned from Wiki access.

Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Joker

I believe that this guy is just making pages of himself and other people that play Maplestory. I believe Sage320 is himself, with all the bears, DamyouAL seems to be somebody he dislikes, and the page is very stupid and vulgar and I am thinking about deleting the summary myself, and Ossyaris seems to be his best friend. I think that these pages are STUPID and need to be DELETED pronto!

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By MasturbatingBear

Yep thats right. I was an idiot who was being an idiot and its my own fault. I have been suspended from editing access to the site and i understand why. I was just not allowed to delete the pages before anyone saw them because I was just trying to make my freind laugh. It is my fault I understand. I am just hoping that I am allowed to edit preexisting pages but they can still prevent me from making new pages. I hope you understand it wasnt meant to be a legit page at all and just to make jokes with my freind and I didn;t delete it before anyone saw it which is what I intended to do. Please Beast please give me one more chance and I promise I will not do you wrong.

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#6  Edited By JackiJinx

Why do these pages still exist? o.O

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By pyromaniac
JackiJinx said:
"Why do these pages still exist? o.O"
I was waiting on a approval from Daniel on this but I am going to go ahead and delete this
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Hamz

Locking this down since the pages have had their content removed and the user has been dealt with. Thanks for bringing this to our attention but the Staff and Moderation team are now aware of the problem pages and we shall deal with it :)

Daniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Daniel

organizational bump