Am I the only one who liked NG2 more than NG1?

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

It seems that many people, in general, think that NG2 was rather meh overall, especially in comparison to the first.

Am I the only one who truly thought that it was a much better game?  It was so much of a faster paced game and just so much less frustrating (although significantly harder).   Do people seriously think it was worse?  To me it was a major improvement.  Imo quite good.

Just more glitchy than the first- mainly talking about that staircase scene with slowdown

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

No you're not. I enjoyed both, but I liked NG2 way more mainly because I'm just such a lover of gore...the things you could do to people in that game just made it feel way more satisfying to me...way more than 'just' a decapitation like NG1.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

NG1 and NG2?

At first I was thinking Neo-Geo, and by NG2 you referring to the neo-geo CD, then I thought you might mean the n-gage, and you were refering to the n-gage QD or nokia's new platform on their mobile phones, but then you were talking about a game, and I'm totally lost.

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MisterSpiffy

If you're not posting in a game or platform specific forum, let us know what you're talking about so people can actually contribute to the discussion.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TheGreatGuero

He's talking about Ninja Gaiden. Personally, I didn't like Ninja Gaiden. Granted, I probably didn't give it enough of a chance, but I didn't really get into it and wasn't enjoying it. I only played like the first couple levels and then just decided I was done with it. I was reluctant to even play Ninja Gaiden 2, then I ended up totally loving it. It's a totally awesome action game.

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By MasturbatingBear

Ninja gaiden? wow i've never seen it abbreviated. just type out the name or tell us in the topic title

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MisterSpiffy
MasturbatingBear said:
"Ninja gaiden? wow i've never seen it abbreviated. just type out the name or tell us in the topic title"
Or post in the specific forum.  I've only played a bit of both games, but I liked the second one better.
SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By SpecTackle

I liked 2 better than 1 except for the final boss in 2 was fucking stupid.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Pibo47

I liked NG2 better, idk why thought. I couldnt beat it, and i did beat NG1.