Another example of Exclusive Content bad marketing...

• 53 results
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By TwoOneFive

yo, 360 fanboys are the biggest babies, as this thread proves. 360 constantly gets exclusive dlc but the second ps3 gets it, you guys go crazy. 

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By REDRUN
TwoOneFive said:
"yo, 360 fanboys are the biggest babies, as this thread proves. 360 constantly gets exclusive dlc but the second ps3 gets it, you guys go crazy. "
learn to f*cken read you retard. read the content first before you make your assumptions. then do a profile check before you call "witch". you may have over 2000 posts, that must tell me you rarely spend time to read vs. how long you have been an effing dick here at giantbomb.
Most of us own more than one console, like the Wii, PS2 and PS3.... fanboy.. STFU and read for a change than try to set a thread on fire you duece.
Coldfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Coldfront

alright that took a couple of minutes but i read through. I would note that i own a 360 and Wii. I wish i had but do not currently own a PS3.

My issue with this content is not that it is going to the PS3 and not the 360 but the fact that there is a difference. To me when you announce a pre-release exclusive it should be towards a collectors edition or something, NOT a gamestop pre-order or a specific console. To address the issue of exclusive DLC which is not delt with by that opinion. DLC is something else entirely normally something large like the fallout 3 expansions take months to make just for one console and it would take extra time to translate it to PS3 now it is true that the only reason it wasn't is because microsoft kept that from happening. That in my opinion is stupidity and frankly pisses me off. But, what mitigates it is the fact that it was know that there would be DLC and it would most likely be 360 only giving you a heads up but not saying HEY LOOK AT THIS YOU CAN GET THIS NOW! AT LAUCH! but only on this nice shiny (insert console here) with a gap in between and a development process you may forget the game entirel. It is true you may go back for the expansions but if you are that desperate for them then you should have paid attention earlier (that is not directed at anyone in the conversation but is just a general statement) same with L&D. So even though somwhere in their my train took a wierd turn I think what pisses people off is the fact that this is before lauch and console exclusive without an equalizer on the other end as opposed to post lauch with extra consumer money involved.