Backlog

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

Like HUGE backlog of video games. To say it mildly, I will have to make a video blog because there are so many games I need to play, I am just too fucking lazy to type it all out. However, I am SOOO close to beating Dead Space finally. The game is great, but I can only play it in segments because I get bored after a chapter. Not that it is bad, its just my attention span for that game is low for some reason.

Anyways I just thought I would say NHL2k9 sucks ass. Ok I see where they were going, a more Arcade type of game. How come the quality is so low? The graphics suck balls and there was like no effort into character modeling or control tweaking. The game is either too easy or too hard. The only, ONLY redeeming quality about this game is that it includes the best commentators in the whole damn sport, Randy Hahn and Drew Remenda. Thank god it was just a rent from gamefly.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

Like HUGE backlog of video games. To say it mildly, I will have to make a video blog because there are so many games I need to play, I am just too fucking lazy to type it all out. However, I am SOOO close to beating Dead Space finally. The game is great, but I can only play it in segments because I get bored after a chapter. Not that it is bad, its just my attention span for that game is low for some reason.

Anyways I just thought I would say NHL2k9 sucks ass. Ok I see where they were going, a more Arcade type of game. How come the quality is so low? The graphics suck balls and there was like no effort into character modeling or control tweaking. The game is either too easy or too hard. The only, ONLY redeeming quality about this game is that it includes the best commentators in the whole damn sport, Randy Hahn and Drew Remenda. Thank god it was just a rent from gamefly.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Optiow

I have a short attention span for some games to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

put dat vlog on here profilez!

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bruce

2k's bread and butter is their NBA series. Every other game they put out in the sports genre is terrible.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

The last 2K sports game I played was MLB 2K6 (or was it 7?) on the 360 and I remember it being buggy as fuck. The game crashed on me so many times....

MadMatr07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By MadMatr07

I'm inching through Dead Space as well. It's not that I get bored it's just that the game stresses me out. Too many jump scares.