• 61 results
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By Hizang

A short video of me showing off the stuff!

cookiemonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By cookiemonster

Ballsack. Why did I forget to go into town today to buy these games?

Do you reckon they'll still have loads left tomorrow?

Also, my xbox has three red ringed, so I wouldn't even be able to check if they work. Double ballsack.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By MysteriousBob

@Vanek said:

@MysteriousBob said:

@Vanek said:

I lost interest the second I realised it was preowned games only. I gave up on that years ago after several bad experiences, however if they drop the prices of new games/not used games I'll be interested.

What the hell is wrong with used games? I've bought them all my gaming life and I've never had a single problem. Just return it.

I've never bought one that hasn't been scratched to fuck and come with a manual that stinks to hell of cigarettes. It's absolutely disgusting and not worth the tiny saving Game offer.

The other problem, and my main one, is that the nearest Game isn't in my town. I got sick of having to travel back and forth returning games that didn't work. The travel time and cost sometimes exceeded the saving I made buying games used.

Maybe you should stop buying preowned games from people in the street and try an actual shop.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#54  Edited By Hizang

I didn't mention it but I did take a look at 360 games too, Gears of War 2 for £1.98, Alan Wake for £2.98, Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts for 98p.

A_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

BigSteve1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By BigSteve1983

I when to the game station near me and got five games for £19.50. If there is still the sale on next week I am heading there and picking up a few more games. While it's crappy that people are going to lose their jobs getting Fallout 3 for £1.98 is amazing.

Vanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Vanek

@MysteriousBob said:

@Vanek said:

@MysteriousBob said:

@Vanek said:

I lost interest the second I realised it was preowned games only. I gave up on that years ago after several bad experiences, however if they drop the prices of new games/not used games I'll be interested.

What the hell is wrong with used games? I've bought them all my gaming life and I've never had a single problem. Just return it.

I've never bought one that hasn't been scratched to fuck and come with a manual that stinks to hell of cigarettes. It's absolutely disgusting and not worth the tiny saving Game offer.

The other problem, and my main one, is that the nearest Game isn't in my town. I got sick of having to travel back and forth returning games that didn't work. The travel time and cost sometimes exceeded the saving I made buying games used.

Maybe you should stop buying preowned games from people in the street and try an actual shop.

Yes, because clearly I just randomly stop people in the street and hope someone will sell me games. Fuck sake.

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By JTB123

Might have to go have a look, thanks for posting this.

benpicko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By benpicko
@chrismafuchris

I would have thought that an English person would at least know how to use his own language, rather than making glaring errors.

You've clearly never been to England then.
WatanabeKazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By WatanabeKazuma

All reports of a demise are greatly exaggerated! Basically there was nothing of interest, and there wasn't much of anything truth be told. You continue to disappoint me Game, even now...

BleedingStarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By BleedingStarX

People are blowing this sale out of proportion, there is ALWAYS a sale at this time of year. And some of the prices you guys are claiming to be "insane" are the prices these games ALWAYS go down to in the sale. Bulletstorm has been £2.98 in atleast the passed 3 sales the store has had, and Body Count was £5 brand new for almost the whole of January, so £4 preowned isn't that great.

Don't get me wrong there are some good deals, I was able to get Blur, Borderlands and Saints Row 2 earlier for incredibly cheap which I was pleased with. But the way you guys are greatly exaggerating this situation is incredible.