Games you cant belive havnt been made or released?

• 59 results
DoctorDanger99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DoctorDanger99

with the recent anouncment that the new star wars game isnt going to be battlfront 3. it got me thinking. what other games am i shocked dont exist in some form or another?

ill stick to battlefront 3. seriously. i have no doubt in my mind is they were to release this game that if done right could rival call of duty in the money making department. its a very well known fact that allmost everybody is waiting for this game and yet it's still not appeared. just look at every time some info about it gets leaked online. the internet goes crazy! ill never understand why lucasarts doesnt like money. i really dont.

also,the Mother games.

i have the foggiest of memories of playing earthbound on the snes all those years ago and being blown away. yet i keep hearing that there are actually TWO other games in that series that have yet to make it state side. WHY? again, those are two very much talked about and worshipped games and Nintendo doesnt seem to give two shits about it. they would make some serious bank if they just released all three for the 3ds or somthing.

those are just two of mine. what are some of yours?

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MocBucket62

Total War: Rome 2. Seriously why hasn't The Creative Assembly answered the numerous requests to make that game already. Rome is the highest rated Total War game among critics and users and they've done sequels to Medieval and Shogun. Its about DAMN TIME to give us something, whether a teaser trailer or gameplay footage, that Rome 2 is going to be made in the future! I have my figures crossed for Sega to announce Rome 2 at E3 this year.

DoctorDanger99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DoctorDanger99

@MocBucket62:

ive wondered this too. my thoughts are they are just doing a run through of all the major ones before they go back.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HerbieBug

Sequel to Chrono Trigger and Cross.

Final Fantasy VII redux for HD. I don't get it. This is free money for Squeenix at a time when reboot and rehash is in fashion. I cannot fathom.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee

A Shadow of Rome sequel, or at least something similar. Not a lot of Gladiatorial-related games these days.

Also inb4 Half Life 3.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

@Yummylee said:

A Shadow of Rome sequel, or at least something similar. Not a lot of Gladiatorial-related games these days.

Also inb4 Half Life 3.

I have fond memories of Shadow of Rome. I wonder if it holds up.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Justin258

Hot Wheels: Turbo Racing 2.

Thought I'd be original.

Rakitox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rakitox

@HerbieBug said:

Final Fantasy VII redux for HD. I don't get it. This is free money for Squeenix at a time when reboot and rehash is in fashion. I cannot fathom.

In the same vein, I can't believe that the Kingdom Hearts final mixes haven't been released in the US/Europe. This year marks the tenth anniversary of KH1, and if Square don't release at least the original's final mix in America, they will prove, once and for all, that they hate money.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AlexanderSheen

Half Life (Episode) 3 and Persona 5

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HerbieBug
@Yummylee said:

Also inb4 Half Life 3.

Kinda getting the feeling now that Valve wants to shoot for next gen consoles on that one.  They can do it on PC anytime, of course, but a hit on a fresh new console in addition to the PC market would be good news for them. 
Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Baillie

TNA iMPACT 2. I loved that first game, I really want a second. Don't follow wrestling anymore and the WWE games are pretty awful.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Yummylee

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

@Yummylee said:

Also inb4 Half Life 3.

After having re-completing it and then blogging about it around a year ago, I'd definitely say so. It carries forth the same sort of 'sluggish' controls that's notorious amongst CAPCOM games, but the combat is still superb and brutally satisfying. Though much like you may expect, the stealth sequences still suck.

RHYMESCHEME23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By RHYMESCHEME23

I've been waiting for a new and improved Paper Boy game to hit today's consoles. Honestly, it needs to be done and at least it could use Kinect/Wii type gameplay.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#14  Edited By Sooperspy

TimeSplitters 4. I mean c'mon. Fuck Crysis 3.

notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By notdavid

It blows my mind that there hasn't been a real Silent Hill game since 3, when it seems like something so easy to make. They keep trying to reinvent that series and give it to western developers. I can not fathom who the audience for current Silent Hill even is.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By ch3burashka

Mario Teaches Typing 2. Lord knows people need it - take a damn second to look over your damn thread title before posting.

cyraxible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cyraxible

Title makes my brain hurt.

Dungeon Keeper 3. The teaser they had in DK2 still makes me sad to think about. You would have gone up into the world! How badass would that have been. Horny RIP.

jonano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jonano

Man I wish EA would just make Dungeon Keeper 3, not make it a Fps but an updated streamlined version of the old ones or at least a HD remake on steam .I love the charm ,the creature design was great ,being evil is fun ,the gameplay was unique, and man I fucking love that game sooo much .

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Giantstalker

A vehicular Call of Duty game. Lord knows there's only about a million different military vehicles to use in a Modern Warfare spinoff (guaranteed to make money on the name alone).

It's not that the car combat genre was inherently over... it just didn't have perks, killstreaks, and prestiging to make it "relevant" anymore.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Yummylee

@notdavid said:

It blows my mind that there hasn't been a real Silent Hill game since 3, when it seems like something so easy to make. They keep trying to reinvent that series and give it to western developers. I can not fathom who the audience for current Silent Hill even is.

Have you played Downpour? It's as old-school-Silent Hill as you could get, just with a notably larger emphasis on exploration. Also besides the increase in combat, Homecoming is still faithful to the series as well. It just wasn't a very good rendition of that formula. I'm not one to completely condemn Homecoming like I know a lot of people do, but even I'll admit it's not exactly the pinnacle of the series.

jonano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jonano
Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By Silver-Streak

More Legacy of Kain.

Edit: and Dark Cloud 3.

hermberger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By hermberger

To this day, I have no fucking idea why a proper KOTOR 3 wasn't made or can't be made.

KOTOR might be the last Bioware game I really loved. Mass Effect never really hit the same spot for me.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Subjugation

Shenmue 3. I won't give up on you baby.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By BaneFireLord

The lack of Battlefront 3 does still make me sad. Otherwise, I have been remarkably blessed in that all of my favorite game series are still getting sequels.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By JasonR86

I really wish Beyond Good and Evil 2, Mirror's Edge 2, and Half-Life 3 would come out.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By Oscar__Explosion
@CH3BURASHKA

Mario Teaches Typing 2. Lord knows people need it - take a damn second to look over your damn thread title before posting.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Teaches_Typing_2
PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

I never got my MOTHERFUCKING Dirty Harry game!!!

RedRoach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RedRoach

@DoctorDanger99: The real kicker is that Battlefront was in development for a long time. It was at least 60% done when it got canned. I can't remember the specific reason but apparently Lucasarts had a restructuring at the start of this gen that lead to them cancelling it. But it's sitting somewhere, and at anytime it could be resurrected.

That restructuring turned Lucasarts from a top tier dev last gen with Battlefront and Republic Commando, to producing mediocre crap like TFU2.

There aren;t a lot of games I'm surprised don't exist but there are a lot I really wish did

psychonaughts 2

Mirrors Edge 2

Psi Ops 2

Thepyromaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thepyromaker

Megaman Legends 3! I just need a new Megaman game, Capcom, please stop re-releasing Marvel Vesus Capcom 3 and make a new game!

sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sjupp

MW7

I mean come on Activision, step up your game!

Avatar image for kowalskitakepoint
KowalskiTakePoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

freedom fighters 2

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#34  Edited By crusader8463

Pokemon MMO, and a good Dragon Age sequel.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By laserbolts

Final Fantasy 7 remake. Hurry up and take my money square.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Karl_Boss

Fucking Timesplitters 4......Timesplitters: Future Perfect is one of my favorite games of all time.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CL60

Still waiting for a realistic zombie survival game. Something like Dead Rising, but larger, and realistic. Not batshit insane.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kindgineer

@Oscar__Explosion said:

@CH3BURASHKA

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Teaches_Typing_2

LOL! Ages 6-101, that made me giggle.

Also, I don't think Battlefront 3 is really a contender anymore. The only reason I can fathom enjoying that game was because I was a child and didn't really like polished games. I loved the idea, but they would seriously have to do a number of things to that game to make it anywhere near as good as some of the things releasing today.

Also, Chrono Trigger 2. Never played Cross, but I've really want to play another JRPG as Crono and Co.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By probablytuna

A new Berserk game.

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WickedFather

Super Star Wars Kart.  They're bobblehead type characters riding on top of their respective vehicles like an X-Wing, Landspeeder, Falcon, Speederbike - you know the score.  It's cartoony, the tracks can be based on each of the saga's planets with associative hazards like pit monsters or flying between At-At's legs.  15 years ago me and my mates used to spec this thing out and still it hasn't happened.  Weapon pickups are suitably stupid but a nod to the heritage like a hologram to blind you, Death Star Droids like mines and the big mamma a bit like the lightning could be the Death Star itself shooting out the big old ray a doom.

The game writes itself.

cjmhockey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cjmhockey

@hermberger said:

To this day, I have no fucking idea why a proper KOTOR 3 wasn't made or can't be made.

KOTOR might be the last Bioware game I really loved. Mass Effect never really hit the same spot for me.

I'd love to see a proper KOTOR third installment. Speaking of Bioware games, I'm still waiting on a Jade Empire sequel.

felakuti4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By felakuti4life

It blows my mind that there hasn't been another:

1. Armed and Dangerous

2. Real horror FPS in the vein of the original F.E.A.R.

3. Jak (You know, and Daxter)

4. Diddy Kong Racing

5. Timesplitters (touche )

6. Of course, Half Life

And finally, a game that does not pander to a consumer demand to play an overpowered badass in lieu of any real sense of danger or tension. I could always use more of those.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#43  Edited By jakob187

Vagrant Story 2 - Matsuno's original masterpiece got a perfect score from Famitsu (back when it actually mattered), the game sold incredibly well in both the States and overseas markets, and yet Square and Matsuno can't settle their differences enough to bring us a new one. = (

Dark Cloud 3 - Level 5 got too busy sucking the dick of Sony by making White Knight Chronicles, the dick of Nintendo by making Professor Layton, and the dick of Square Enix by making Dragon Quest that they must've forgotten somewhere that WE WANT ANOTHER DARK CLOUD GAME...WITH THE GEORAMA SYSTEM OF THE FIRST GAME...AND THE WEAPON UPGRADING SYSTEM OF THE SECOND!

Wild 9 sequel - I remember loving the shit out of the original, and I'd be curious to see what they could do with all the crazy levels of physics and design tools available nowadays. Then again, those same guys went on to form Double Helix...so I don't know if I'd want them anywhere NEAR something like this.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jay444111

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

@Yummylee said:

Also inb4 Half Life 3.

I can tell you that the stealth sections DO NOT. While the combat is still fucking awesome... if janky at times. (such as cutting both persons arms off and they just try and kick you to death...)

@Yummylee said:

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

@Yummylee said:

Also inb4 Half Life 3.

After having re-completing it and then blogging about it around a year ago, I'd definitely say so. It carries forth the same sort of 'sluggish' controls that's notorious amongst CAPCOM games, but the combat is still superb and brutally satisfying. Though much like you may expect, the stealth sequences still suck.

I also agree with this post about that game. Worst stealth in a video game I have ever done... ugh... I wish to punch whoever made the one where you had to dress as a lady. I never got past that part.

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By icicle7x3

Lost Vikings 3

TehFlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#46  Edited By TehFlan
@believer258 said:

Thought I'd be original.

You have no idea how quickly I would buy that game.
Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#47  Edited By Justin258

@TehFlan said:

@believer258 said:

Thought I'd be original.

You have no idea how quickly I would buy that game.

Never as quickly as me.

bananaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By bananaz

Dark Cloud 3. I think this is probably going to happen at some point.

Kingdom Hearts HD Collection. I don't want it, but I can't believe it's not on shelves right now.

ImaTreee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ImaTreee

@AlexanderSheen said:

persona 5 should be coming any moment now it's already been announced

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AlexanderSheen

@ImaTreee said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

persona 5 should be coming any moment now it's already been announced

I know, but it's still not yet released, so it's still valid according to the title.