• 84 results
KuribosShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By KuribosShoe

I met some of you after pax.  I don't remember who, though.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#52  Edited By Claude

Sure, they live in my crawlspace. You okay down there! They're fine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@JJWeatherman said:
" @InfamousBIG said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @InfamousBIG said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @InfamousBIG said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" I haven't met any Giant Bombers... yet. It's one of the many reasons going to PAX would be so awesome, though. "
You may not know me, but I know you very, VERY well, if you know what I mean...  "
I'm unsure of what you could possibly mean by that. I'm also unsure of whether or not I'd like to know... "
Remember that morning when you woke up, and you felt really, really sore? "
Uh huh...  Oh! ...Oh god!   :P "
Wait...what?   

WHOA THERE DUDE.  What were you thinking?  I was just asking you if you remembered when you woke up sore.  WHOA.  Dirty mind alert! "
Now wait one minute! What were YOU thinking??  I was just typing my thoughts aloud after a spider crawled onto my arm. Getcha mind outta tha gutta! "
People commonly make gutteral noises such as Uh huh and say phrases such as "oh god" as they orgasm.  Hence, we can determine from your posts that you orgasmed due to a spider crawling on your arm. 

Sick, sick fuck.  You should be ashamed.  Getting turned on by a spider?  That's insect-iality, bro.
FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By FlipperDesert

I live in the middle of Nowhereshire, England so I'd be unlikely to find many people near me. Even then, I wouldn't feel too comfortable going to a meet-up with a bunch of strangers unless it was something official like the Big Live Live Show.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#55  Edited By JJWeatherman
@InfamousBIG said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @InfamousBIG said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @InfamousBIG said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @InfamousBIG said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" I haven't met any Giant Bombers... yet. It's one of the many reasons going to PAX would be so awesome, though. "
You may not know me, but I know you very, VERY well, if you know what I mean...  "
I'm unsure of what you could possibly mean by that. I'm also unsure of whether or not I'd like to know... "
Remember that morning when you woke up, and you felt really, really sore? "
Uh huh...  Oh! ...Oh god!   :P "
Wait...what?   

WHOA THERE DUDE.  What were you thinking?  I was just asking you if you remembered when you woke up sore.  WHOA.  Dirty mind alert! "
Now wait one minute! What were YOU thinking??  I was just typing my thoughts aloud after a spider crawled onto my arm. Getcha mind outta tha gutta! "
People commonly make gutteral noises such as Uh huh and say phrases such as "oh god" as they orgasm.  Hence, we can determine from your posts that you orgasmed due to a spider crawling on your arm.  Sick, sick fuck.  You should be ashamed.  Getting turned on by a spider?  That's insect-iality, bro. "
You caught me.... being creeped out by your sick mind.
matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By matt
@KuribosShoe:  I was at PAX. I was the British one.
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ArchScabby

I don't want to meet any of you weirdos.

Praab_NZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By Praab_NZ

I saw one guy with a Whiskey tee, but thats about it. New Zealand is kinda small. 

agentmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By agentmoo

The only giant bombers I've met so are my Destructoid friends who are on here as well. Hope to meet some of you guys at Pax East and Magfest!

TobyD81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 29

#60  Edited By TobyD81

I don't know how many Bombers I've met...I know a few were at PAX. Who else made it to the panel?

nickux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#61  Edited By nickux

I am going to beg the magazine I write for to let me go to PAX East this year and cover the show. If I make it to Boston I hope to attend anything Giant Bomb-related and meet fellow duders.

KuribosShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By KuribosShoe
@Matt said:
" @KuribosShoe:  I was at PAX. I was the British one. "
I remember you!  We briefly discussed the pronunciation of the word cunt!  awesome!
aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By aurahack
@TheBooya: Would of met you if Skype wasn't retarded and had sent that message to you earlier. :( Shame we didn't get to catch breakfast together.

But other than that, naw, save for those who I already knew.
LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By LiquidSwords

Not sure anyone would want to meet me(WHAAAAA). As for the Staff, not sure what I would do if I ran into them. Maybe a pic or two with them. PAX West 2011 is a must for me or the Retro one near San Francisco!

applet0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By applet0n

Any GiantBomb fans in Hong Kong? PM me if you are.

___pocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ___pocalypse

I haven't met any GB members in person but I'm not against doing so. Maybe at PAX next year. I imagine there's a pretty good sized Seattle community here.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By Red12b

I know a few people from NZ and Aus on the site, some of them I would like to have a beer with, but I dunno, it could be awkward...although, people who follow my blogs should get my personality anyway >.>

So yeah...  

Whiskey Aus tour BRING IT ON!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@___pocalypse said:

" I haven't met any GB members in person

Man, I thought that said "prison" instead of "person".   

That took on a whole different meaning. 

(all whole puns intended)
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Red12b

Although there are a fair few people who I would like to meet up with when I am on my OE in the near/far future, they know who they are, or do they...
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#70  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Not personally, though I have no great aversion to doing so. One day.... one day I shall be at PAX. Then we shall see.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#71  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I know I've told this story on the forums before but there was a single case where I met someone from Giant Bomb in real-life. There was an old thread about people in the UK getting their acceptance letters to UK universities and both me and another user posted that we had been accepted to the universities we wanted and were going to be studying computer games programming. We exchanged some PMs and it turned out we were both studying at the same university. In one of my first tutorials a guy sat down next to me, booted up his computer and went straight to Giant Bomb, I talked to him and sure enough it was the guy from the forums. The end.

matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By matt
@KuribosShoe:  That sounds like something I would do. I actually had that conversation with multiple people at PAX.
zepp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By zepp
@nickux said:

" I am going to beg the magazine I write for to let me go to PAX East this year and cover the show. If I make it to Boston I hope to attend anything Giant Bomb-related and meet fellow duders. "

I might (crosses fingers) be going to PAX East for work related activities too. See ya there?
Avatar image for stepwiseduchess
StepwiseDuchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#74  Edited By StepwiseDuchess

Currently living with a fellow Giant Bomber. Any other St Catharines, Ontario or Ontario in general GBer's here?

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By AlKusanagi

I pimp the site whenever I get a chance, and have been proudly repping my Whiskey Media shirt, but I haven't met any fellow Bombardiers in North Carolina.

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#76  Edited By melcene
@punkxblaze said:
" @takua108 said:
" @JJWeatherman: I sat in a room full of them for the Giant Bombcast LIVE waiting room (and subsequently in the show room itself) at PAX this year. It was kind of cool but kind of awkward, because nobody seemed to talk to anyone who wasn't a friend that they came with.  Also 90% of the people there looked to be aged 13-17. "
That's what makes me weary of ever meeting a fellow duder. Frankly, I don't see a vast majority of users here having much social grace that ranges beyond spouting in joke memes around like it's in style. I mean, that's what half the people here do anyway.  That said, there's a choice pocket of GB members I wouldn't mind having a beer with. I'm following most of them. "
I dunno... PAX actually doesn't have THAT many kiddies, it doesn't seem like anyway.  Then again, the hubby and I never seem to make it to the panels because we're always walking 0.5 mph trying to look at everything at once. 

I hadn't been visiting the GB forums yet when the last PAX rolled around, although I was there.  There are a few people though that I'd be down for meeting at next year's PAX if I never run into them before then.
Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ramone

I know there are a few guys in Newcastle who are GBers but I have never met them.

smudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#78  Edited By smudo

Haven't met any Bombers in the DFW area, but I know you're out there! People from North Texas cities send in e-mails all the time on the Bombcast!

Jimbo7676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Jimbo7676

So where is the community made GB fan meet up? I probably wouldn't be able to go to it.

HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By HypoXenophobia

I've thought of going to Pax East for kinda the same reason(Live in Jersey). But then I realize that outside of staff, I'd have little to any clue who half the community members were(vice versa). So, I tend to discard that notion out of fear sheer awkwardness.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81  Edited By tebbit

Does my brother count? I've met him a fair few times.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#82  Edited By Sooperspy
@raidingkvatch said:
" The only Giant Bombers I've met are people I knew in real life in the first place. "
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#83  Edited By shirogane

Sightings? What are we? Some kinda mythical creatures now? 

That said, you're all mythical creatures to me still. I have no proof any of you actually exist apart all this text on the internet!
babblinmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By babblinmule

Closest I've ever come was when i saw a guy walking down the street wearing a luchadeer hoodie in a sleepy finnish town called Joensuu.

I didnt run after him because, (A) I was with my gf and her friends and, (B) because it would have been super, super creepy. 

If you're out there finnish dude, LET ME KNOW!!!! :D