Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By Lunarbunny
Top in games for
Top in games for "Yesterday" which is more like 2 days ago. WotLK is appropriate considering a number of factors...
Perhaps I have discovered the first step to becoming a lich. I mean, it obviously points to a lack of life.

Anyway, my points totals for Friday finally dropped through the scripts and fell on the front page... I added way too much in order to qualify for the Zune drawing. I started with 2,023 points on Friday, and by midnight I had added more than 3,088 points worth of text (that basically ignores any entries under 100 points).

The tags relate to pages I've edited in my recent spree. I'm still amused about being the primary editor for both Auto Assault and RGTR.
Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lunarbunny
Top in games for
Top in games for "Yesterday" which is more like 2 days ago. WotLK is appropriate considering a number of factors...
Perhaps I have discovered the first step to becoming a lich. I mean, it obviously points to a lack of life.

Anyway, my points totals for Friday finally dropped through the scripts and fell on the front page... I added way too much in order to qualify for the Zune drawing. I started with 2,023 points on Friday, and by midnight I had added more than 3,088 points worth of text (that basically ignores any entries under 100 points).

The tags relate to pages I've edited in my recent spree. I'm still amused about being the primary editor for both Auto Assault and RGTR.
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Lies

The Zune. It is not worth it.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike
Lies said:
"The Zune. It is not worth it."
Right...because I'm sure you own one of them.  Don't you?

I do, I like mine.  It seems the most common detractors of the Zune are people that "borrowed a friend's" or "played with it at Best Buy for five minutes". 
Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Giantkitty

[Lunarbunny]
>Perhaps I have discovered the first step to becoming a lich.

1. Get at least 18,000 points (18th level)

2. Use GB a your phylactery

3. Cast required spells (top secret)

4. Enjoy your undead state - as long as GB still is around, you will always get a new body