If your xbox could blog...

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By Virago

<PREAMBLE: This post relates to Thunderball65's topic)

...what would it say? I asked my xbox this very question today, and it gave the following report:

6 January, 2008
Day 102
Sometimes i look outside the window and wonder what lays beyond those lacey curtains. I was meant for greater things. Yes, video games are nice and all, but... is there more to life than just opening and shutting my disc? More than just 1001010110110100010101010101100 until I red ring? God forbid I red ring. I'm too young to see that light. I always wanted to be a broadway actor... sing and dance in Cats... oh woe is--"

Then I turned it off.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Virago

<PREAMBLE: This post relates to Thunderball65's topic)

...what would it say? I asked my xbox this very question today, and it gave the following report:

6 January, 2008
Day 102
Sometimes i look outside the window and wonder what lays beyond those lacey curtains. I was meant for greater things. Yes, video games are nice and all, but... is there more to life than just opening and shutting my disc? More than just 1001010110110100010101010101100 until I red ring? God forbid I red ring. I'm too young to see that light. I always wanted to be a broadway actor... sing and dance in Cats... oh woe is--"

Then I turned it off.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RHCPfan24

Hahaha. My Xbox would be talking through a talkbox after how many times it has been repaired.

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Gameboi

My Xbox would ask me why I'm always in another room with that "other console."  I would look down sheepishly, and confess that I held on as long as I could stand it, but contempt grew inside of me after catching it with the repairman on several occasions. I needed something more.... something faithful to me. I  deserved better, and had to move on.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By dsplayer1010

MIne would be rant about the horors of MIcrosoft Customer Support

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PureRok

Mine says things like this:

" Don't worry... I'll wait... you can't game every day.

I also want to mention that 2009 is going to be way more awesome than 2008 in terms of gaming. You may think otherwise but just watch me."

He also says things like this:

"Watch closely because here comes the recap... if you aren't paying attention, you might miss it: Not many Xboxes can claim seven days of gaming in a row. Last week MetPurifier and I can... and we will... and it feels so good! It was productive... Gamerscore went up 510 points so I am happy. Yay for 17 achievements! w00t!

For the record, we played 2 new games over the last week. They were The Last Remnant, and WARRIORS OROCHI 2. They were all fun... in their own little ways. Also, I think we can all agree that MetPurifier's favorite game last week was WARRIORS OROCHI 2. He played it on 7 of the days.

And that is the news for now... Check back next week... same bat time, same bat channel..."

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Kazona
Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Rowr

lol

its an inanimate object. Your crazy XD

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#8  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Mine would only say, "Oh no, not again."

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By KamasamaK

Mine might complain that it's underused....or perhaps it would be thankful that the lack of use reduces the chance of it red ringing. It would denounce my nude gaming sessions and the obscenities it hears over XBL. It would grieve that it could not get rid of all those annoying avatars, preferably in the most brutal fashion. It would criticize how much I suck at games and that all its friends have owners who actually own. Or maybe, just maybe, it would be glad that I don't play crap games on it just for the achievements.

Sparky_Buzzsaw said:

"Mine would only say, "Oh no, not again.""
Nice Hitchhiker's Guide reference.
bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By bwooduhs

ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By ThomasP

360's, if they could speak would probably say... "sucker."

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By Claude

Do I really have to sit by that... that... Wii? By the way, still dreaming of a PS3?

I always tell it to shut up and play my games.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By sweep  Moderator

My xbox can't blog because it doesn't know how to write. Truth be told, its a bit of a fucking idiot...

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By Claude
Sweep said:
"My xbox can't blog because it doesn't know how to write. Truth be told, its a bit of a fucking idiot..."

You are your Xbox, so in some ways, it can blog.
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By sweep  Moderator

CLAUDE, ARE YOU CALLING ME AN IDIOT?!?!

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Mine is really unhappy at the moment because I haven't had it connected to live for weeks:

MattyFTM's Xbox - Jan 7 2009

Does anyone know if there is a number I can call to report console abuse? I think am going to turn MattyFTM in for neglect. If you know the hotline, private msg it to me... thanks. 

MattyFTM's Xbox - Jan 6 2009

Need to game need to game need to game need to game need to game need to game need to game need to game need to game need to game need to game need to game need to... ugh..

MattyFTM's Weekly Recap - Jan 5 2009

Are you ready for a recap? I know I am! Giddyup: NOTHING HAPPENED. MattyFTM and I did not play a single day last week. Sure people get busy, but not people with an Xbox 360... at least not seven days in a row. 

MattyFTM's Xbox - Jan 5 2009

I waited all day for MattyFTM to show up... he didn't... I fell asleep on a tear stained pillow... frustration tears... not sad ones... 

MattyFTM's Xbox - Jan 4 2009

If I was a dog, MattyFTM would never have neglected me like he did yesterday... 

MattyFTM's Xbox - Jan 3 2009

Oh man... I think my disk drive is broken... I can't feel my controller... MattyFTM? Are you there? Anybody? Somebody? Nobody? I need gaming! Please!

It goes on like that for ages.
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Virago

your xboxes are all seriously depressed. especially mattyftm's

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By TheGreatGuero

"TheGreatGuero, where were you yesterday?! Why didn't you play with me? I was so lonely. :("

Carlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Carlos

My 360 has its own blog at http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/PerfectSpade

Heres the last post:

PerfectSpade's Xbox - Jan 6 2009
Yesterday was the day I was finally going to share all my secret achievement earning strategies with PerfectSpade, but he must not care... Us consoles have a short memory... I can't promise anything the next time I see him.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LiquidPrince

It would say, DAYUM, it's HOT!

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By End_Boss

"Y'know doctor, its strange... Every so often when he gets frustrated with a game, well... He gets a little violent, tossing the controller and whatnot. Nothing seriously. Except now I can't feel one of 'em anymore. Anyway, he gets angry and starts muttering about... Well I think about some other XBOX and how I better not end up like her. I think its safe to say I should avoid the color red, at least for now... After these rants he kicks something under the bed. Do you think its safe for me to stay here anymore?"

-An excerpt from my XBOX's therapy session with Microsoft Mike, PhD.

HelixSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By HelixSnake

"IMMA XBOX LOL"

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By End_Boss
HelixSnake said:
""IMMA XBOX LOL""

Baaahahahahahahaha. Can we trade?
Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Johnny5

well my xbox cries and cuts himself and says I have no soul...he also threatens me that bad things will happen if I dont play him

Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Johnny5

well my xbox cries and cuts himself and says I have no soul...he also threatens me that bad things will happen if I dont play him