• 69 results
#51 Edited by ZombiePie (7370 posts) -

@dixavd: @dixavd: @imhungry: @darknorth: @forteexe21: @teddie: @soimadeanaccount: @zombiepie: @justin258: @sparky_buzzsaw: @silver-streak: @riostarwind: @chaser324: @xanadu: @jeffrud: @clagnaught: @zirilius:

I know plenty of people find these mass replies annoying, but this time I just wanted to thank everyone who has supported me thus far. Even if you have not donated, and possibly cannot, thank you for the kind words and support. Hopefully, I can at least deliver entertaining content.

Here's the link to donate just in case. Sometimes spreading the word is just as helpful:

https://fundraise.pencilsofpromise.org/fundraiser/1361587

@wchigo said:

@zombiepie: is there any other avenues we can take for donation? I tried to make a donation last night but it didn’t accept my credit card. :(

This is the second confirmed issue I have had with someone donating to my page. I will defer to @thatpinguino, but the other person who had issues tried using their debit card and had an easier time.

#52 Edited by Silver-Streak (1983 posts) -

I kind of used up my donation funds this month as our local Humane Society was running a "Someone's doubling donations" drive, and I can not not help the humane society. However, if you're still doing ridiculous drives like this in May I'll keep an eye out.

#59 Edited by Zirilius (1700 posts) -

@zombiepie: @thatpinguino - Adding this because I forgot to add it to my donation. Please enter me in the raffle for the Giant Bomb hoodie.

20 dollar donation on 4/13

#60 Posted by jeffrud (708 posts) -

@zirilius: Boo. Though playing 3 hours of Guitars of War while Pete teaches me about the hidden depth in My Immortal is way worse.

You're welcome.

#61 Posted by Dixavd (2888 posts) -

I donated because I'm excited for the stream and want to (and can) support. But I want to make clear that I am against eating terrible food (and even using the threat of doing so otherwise as a reason to donate). Don't get sick @zombiepie

#62 Posted by jeffrud (708 posts) -

Hope you enjoy Rhyme Time on the Wheel of Pain.

#63 Posted by Zirilius (1700 posts) -

Any archives? Couldn't watch any due to life.

I need to know the answer to my burning questions.

#64 Edited by MentalAsPants (17 posts) -

How about play a game you actually like? Might be better for the Donations (prolly won't get you as many subs tho)

#65 Posted by Max_Cherry (1575 posts) -

FF13's final tutorial comes at the beginning of the final dungeon.

#66 Posted by Dixavd (2888 posts) -

@zirilius: He's finished archiving all of the streams to his youtube channel now. The order of the original streams are:

• Friday 6 hour stream of Mobius Final Fantasy: here.
  • Saturday 13 hour stream of Final Fantasy XIII: Part 1 and Part 2.
  • Sunday 5 hour stream of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Will and Last Mission): here.
  • Sunday 1 hour and 45 mins of Final Fantasy XIII: here.

Also, for anyone catching up, the donation page is still available: donate here. ❤️