I'm Marathoning Final Fantasy XIII For Charity! Learn How To Make Me EVEN MORE Miserable!

• 69 results
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#51  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff

@dixavd: @dixavd: @imhungry: @darknorth: @forteexe21: @teddie: @soimadeanaccount: @zombiepie: @justin258: @sparky_buzzsaw: @silver-streak: @riostarwind: @chaser324: @xanadu: @jeffrud: @clagnaught: @zirilius:

I know plenty of people find these mass replies annoying, but this time I just wanted to thank everyone who has supported me thus far. Even if you have not donated, and possibly cannot, thank you for the kind words and support. Hopefully, I can at least deliver entertaining content.

Here's the link to donate just in case. Sometimes spreading the word is just as helpful:

https://fundraise.pencilsofpromise.org/fundraiser/1361587

@wchigo said:

@zombiepie: is there any other avenues we can take for donation? I tried to make a donation last night but it didn’t accept my credit card. :(

This is the second confirmed issue I have had with someone donating to my page. I will defer to @thatpinguino, but the other person who had issues tried using their debit card and had an easier time.

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Silver-Streak

I kind of used up my donation funds this month as our local Humane Society was running a "Someone's doubling donations" drive, and I can not not help the humane society. However, if you're still doing ridiculous drives like this in May I'll keep an eye out.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By Zirilius

@zombiepie: @thatpinguino - Adding this because I forgot to add it to my donation. Please enter me in the raffle for the Giant Bomb hoodie.

20 dollar donation on 4/13

jeffrud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

@zirilius: Boo. Though playing 3 hours of Guitars of War while Pete teaches me about the hidden depth in My Immortal is way worse.

You're welcome.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I donated because I'm excited for the stream and want to (and can) support. But I want to make clear that I am against eating terrible food (and even using the threat of doing so otherwise as a reason to donate). Don't get sick @zombiepie

jeffrud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Hope you enjoy Rhyme Time on the Wheel of Pain.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Any archives? Couldn't watch any due to life.

I need to know the answer to my burning questions.

MentalAsPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#64  Edited By MentalAsPants

How about play a game you actually like? Might be better for the Donations (prolly won't get you as many subs tho)

Max_Cherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

FF13's final tutorial comes at the beginning of the final dungeon.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@zirilius: He's finished archiving all of the streams to his youtube channel now. The order of the original streams are:

• Friday 6 hour stream of Mobius Final Fantasy: here.
  • Saturday 13 hour stream of Final Fantasy XIII: Part 1 and Part 2.
  • Sunday 5 hour stream of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Will and Last Mission): here.
  • Sunday 1 hour and 45 mins of Final Fantasy XIII: here.

Also, for anyone catching up, the donation page is still available: donate here. ❤️