iPod Touch or...

hershey07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By hershey07

Should I get the new iPod Touch(8g) or should I wait and purchase Fallout 3 and Gears of War 2. I'l lbe spending a lot due to their release dates being so close.

Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Riddler

fallout and gears

Bartiemus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Bartiemus

wait for fallout and gears of war if ur getting an ipod touch get an Iphone instead

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MisterSpiffy

How into music are you?  The fact that you're even asking this question, though, leads me to decide that you should go with the games.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Vinchenzo

iPods suck so I wouldn't recommend any form of an "i" whether it be an iPod or iPhone.

Tyrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Tyrax

Go with fallout 3 and gears2

IMHO, there is nothing compelling about the touch yet. But maybe someone will introduce a game later down the road that cannot be done anywhere else. As a music player, there are better ones out there with more storage.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By kush

Get Fallout 3 and Gears 2. I wouldn't buy an iTouch for a while...I still think that they are way too overpriced and not worth the money.

zerok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By zerok

Why do you consider an iPod touch? Do you want the apps on it or do you just want a music and video player? If all you want is a music and video player, you might want to check out some of the cheaper altenratives out there first :-)

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Mushir

Don't buy an iPod Touch for the music and video player. Buy it for the Apps. Seriously thats what makes the price of the Touch worth it.

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By chililili

Wtf is up with you people and iPods? Don'tbuy the iPod touch! I was given a video iPod as a gift $250 dollars went with receipt to wal-mart got my money bought a wii, even if it has not held my interest it still was a better investment get the two games, if you ahve an old iPod just keep it or lsiten to the radio

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Out_On_Bail

I bet if you went to an Ipod website they'd they you to get a ipod and ignore the games.  Go with whatever you think will benefit you more, and longer.  I would reccomend an Iphone rather than an Ipod touch though, from what I've seen that seems to be a better deal.  Either way you'll enjoy whichever you purchase, so make sure you go with whatever you want.

Peter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Peter

fallout 3 and gears 2

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Megalon

Despite some of the iPod hate, the touch is actually pretty cool. It's a little pricey, but it's super thin and can do just about everything except make phone calls and accept flash memory.