Is Blu Ray really that significant?

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Riddler
Jayge said:
"Riddler said:
"1. LMAO! still on a nerd rage
2. I have yet to use any insults, vulgar language in this thread. and you just admitted and showed why youre a troll because thats all you do in every single topic.
3. I dont have to show anything. read my posts "buddy" none of them contain direct insults like "shitty troll", "fanboii", "you live in....such and such."  and youre the only one cutting yourself after failing to argue with logic.

lol. poor kid
"
The fact that I hold different positions on issues from other people makes me a troll?

And you're still on that nerd-rage thing? I'm laughing at Futurama and chatting in IRC as I write this. You're sitting here focusing on attempting to get me to somehow admit that I "lost" to you. You are in more of a nerd-rage than I am. And you just keep dodging that troll accusation. A slimy one, you are."
attempting? still in denial i see LMAO!!!! this too good. why would i make you admit anything? you admit things by yourself.  "lost to me"? this is a contest to you? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
this kid is more sad than i thought. wow. im not trying to insult anyone kid. you replied to my post, lost an arguement, tried to insult, made yourself look like the sad troll you are. 

LMAO!!! this kids out of his league
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Jayge_
Riddler said:
"attempting? still in denial i see LMAO!!!! this too good. why would i make you admit anything? you admit things by yourself.  "lost to me"? this is a contest to you? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
this kid is more sad than i thought. wow. im not trying to insult anyone kid. you replied to my post, lost an arguement, tried to insult, made youself look like the sad troll you are. 
"
That took you seven minutes? Thank you, come again!
Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Riddler
Jayge said:
"Riddler said:
"attempting? still in denial i see LMAO!!!! this too good. why would i make you admit anything? you admit things by yourself.  "lost to me"? this is a contest to you? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
this kid is more sad than i thought. wow. im not trying to insult anyone kid. you replied to my post, lost an arguement, tried to insult, made youself look like the sad troll you are. 
"
That took you seven minutes? Thank you, come again!"
i thought you arent paying attention, but youre counting every second too? is the nerd rage that boiling hot? LMAO!!! poor little troll. he wont sleep tonight.
sorry, i was printing out my thesis paper. but go on kid, im listening
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Jayge_
Riddler said:
"i thought you arent paying attention, but youre counting every second too? is the nerd rage that boiling hot? LMAO!!! poor little troll. he wont sleep tonight.
sorry, i was printing out my thesis paper. but go on kid, i listening
"
My post above yours was 7 minutes old when yours was 0 minutes old. Word.

So if you aren't trying to play some ridiculous troll game (which you usually are), what are you doing here then?
Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Riddler
Jayge said:
So if you aren't trying to play some ridiculous troll game (which you usually are), what are you doing here then?"
troll game? so you admit all you do here is look for fights and trolling topics.  and you also lack the ability to have any decent discussions thats why you turn to pitty insults and try to bring the same out of others when you cant compete and when you fail at that you cant control your nerd rage.........pretty sad really.

no wonder every thread has someone arguing with you. tisk tisk. dont worry youll grow up someday
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Jayge_
Riddler said:
"Jayge said:
So if you aren't trying to play some ridiculous troll game (which you usually are), what are you doing here then?"
troll game? so you admit all you do here is look for fights and trolling topics.  and you also lack the ability to have any decent discussions thats why you turn to pitty insults and try to bring the same out of others when you cant compete and when you fail at that you cant control your nerd rage.........pretty sad really."
I have plenty of decent discussions. Most of them don't involve discussions with trolls though. Unless it's Demilich. Love that guy.
Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Riddler
Jayge said:
"Riddler said:
"Jayge said:
troll game? so you admit all you do here is look for fights and trolling topics.  and you also lack the ability to have any decent discussions thats why you turn to pitty insults and try to bring the same out of others when you cant compete and when you fail at that you cant control your nerd rage.........pretty sad really."
I have plenty of decent discussions. Most of them don't involve discussions with trolls though. Unless it's Demilich. Love that guy."
LMAO @ the examples of decent discussions. poor troll in denial
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Jayge_
Riddler said:
"LMAO @ the examples of decent discussions. poor troll in denial"
Getting a little cold and wet under that bridge, trolly?
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By Hamz

This discussion is over, i suggest some of you check your inbox now.