Lets show our appreciation.

JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JBird

If the internet does one thing well, it's be nasty! I think we should use this thread (and I would be very happy to know if someone else has done this already) to show our appreciation for the work that GB has provided during E3. This year I have been astounded at how awesome the GB coverage of E3 has been. Despite being burgled the videos by drew and Vinny, the interviews, and the live shows have so far been the best I can think of from the GB dudes!

So let me be the first! Thanks guys!

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

*fart noises*

JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JBird

@winternet: Well.....I guess in many ways that's the highest honour this site can give

AiurFlux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AiurFlux

I might be in the minority but I miss them slumming it in a dumpy house that they rented out and the guests sitting on two distinctly different sofas.

sub_o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

@jbird said:

If the internet does one thing well, it's be nasty! I think we should use this thread (and I would be very happy to know if someone else has done this already) to show our appreciation for the work that GB has provided during E3. This year I have been astounded at how awesome the GB coverage of E3 has been. Despite being burgled the videos by drew and Vinny, the interviews, and the live shows have so far been the best I can think of from the GB dudes!

So let me be the first! Thanks guys!

I think the GB crew did a great job, despite the burglary. They worked hard, and Jeff still managed to do a live stream on day 0.

Vinny and Drew and Andy (and Joey) worked hard to produce and edit video. Alex, Patrick, Brad, and Ryan went around either soliciting for guests, hosting the stream, or going for interviews. Pretty sure Alexis was there to help as much as possible too.

Rorie and @marino tried to post trailers as soon as possible, and Rorie did good job managing chat, creating polls. @ltsquigs up and ready to fix the chat or the site when the traffic is high.

And there's probably countless number of people who helped a lot, and I forgot to mention it here.

Thanks a lot !

inkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By inkerman
No Caption Provided

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

They already got my money.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Shouldn't we wait until day 3 is actually over? What if they betray us horribly and irrevocably?

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I've been seeing on the front page for the past 2 days is audio interviews and E3 trailers, I need to find this coverage you speak of o;