List the next 3 games you plan to beat. Post again when you fail/succeed. Gaming AA.

• 111 results
DrRobotnikX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

So far this year: Silent Hill, Goragoa, Silent Hill 2, Pokémon Arceus, Ape Escape, Pupperazi, Astros Playroom

Next up: Elden Ring, Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart, Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Avatar image for sometingbanuble
sometingbanuble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

@drrobotnikx: It's hard for me to pay $59.99 for nintendo games when the eshop has so many games for $5 and $10.

Avatar image for sometingbanuble
sometingbanuble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

theonewhoplays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Elden Ring. 30 hours in and I have only beaten one of the main story bosses, so this is going to take a while. Hopefully I won't burn out on it.

daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 12

@daavpuke said:
@daavpuke said:

This is a cool thread. Imma come back to this when I haven't taken sleeping pills, so I can write a coherent sentence

And then I was never coherent again... Oh, past Daav.

Anyway, I have a few that I could see myself finish now!

1. Pokémon Yellow

2. Project Zero

3. Football Manager Handheld (2007?)

Past Daav has bad optics on when they'll remember stuff.

1. I finished Pokémon Yellow. I've written about it on Giant Bomb dot com. Hell, I've finished the next installment months ago, just not in a state to write about it yet. I'm getting there.

2. I'm throwing in the towel on Project Zero. Between not liking survival horror, loud as shit neighbors and construction that has kept me up for two full months now, it's impossible to play a spooky, dark game without accidental auxiliary jump scares. I'll leave my Xbox out, just in case, but this one is probably dead. I made it to night two, at least.

3. I finished my season, but it required a ton of save scumming. Not so much results being arbitrary shook me, but the game's insistence to injure your entire squad the entire time. Don't know if I'll write about a random manager game, but it was very interesting to go back and see what being on PSP does to the format.

DrRobotnikX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

3 months since my last update:

New Completions this Year: Silent Hill, Goragoa, Silent Hill 2, Pokémon Arceus, Ape Escape, Pupperazi, Astros Playroom, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Tunic, Kirby & the Forgotten Land, Elden Ring, Mega Man 64, Vampire Survivors, Super Mario 64 DS, TMNT: Shredders Revenge, Aperture Desk Job

Also Played: Mario Party 7-12, Boom Blox, Fall Guys, Overwatch, Satisfactory, Baba is You, Meteos, Picross 3D, Odama, Pac-Man Museum +, Save Room, Jump Force, Bloody Roar 3, Best of Best, Power Stone, Deadliest Warriors, DiveKick, Virtua Fighter, Ultra Fight Da Kyanta 2, Trimps, Adventure Capitalist/Communist, Cookie Clicker, Melvor Idle

Next up: Cuphead DLC, Returnal, Dark Souls 3

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@facelessvixen said:

I'll most likely finish Dark Souls 1 again by the end of the year.

...And lets just add Succubus and SAO: Fatal Bullet for the hell of it.

six months later

Well, I beat Dark Souls 1. Twice. And I'm going to say that SAO: Fatal Bullet is also done since I got the normal ending. Succubus is still reliant to my interests, but other things became higher priorities.

So, I guess my homework of three games is going to be this: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and Pokemon Omega Ruby.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still haven't picked Final Fantasy X back up. I considered it last week. Briefly. I beat Quake 2 instead.

Gyratyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Control, Bastion, Psychonauts 2

Just started Control and really love it so far. I got a few hours into Bastion, but stopped. Hope to pick it back up and finish it before returning to Pyre as well. Have not cracked into Psychonauts 2, yet. Will try to get into it before the end of the year.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Tales of Arise was a bust, but I beat Guardians and loved it. Don't even remember what my 3rd game was so I probably didn't finish it.

But now! Now I'm playing AC Valhalla (a game that is already startlingly large and I'm only in the second zone), Kirby and the Forgotten Lands, and Death Stranding: Director's Cut. Realistically, I'll probably only finish Kirby and one of the long games, but we'll see?

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Resident Evil 4. I've decided to start that back up. Got as far as the castle and dropped right out of favour with it. I think I'll persist this time around. It's at least doing something that Resident Evil 5 isn't. Probably the forced co-op. I'd love to dump Sheva in a dumpster and pick her up later, after I've shot everything.

Retris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohh, I always keep forgetting this thread. Finally it popped up at the right time.

My three games that I'm planning to beat:

1. Elden Ring. I really want to finish the game, instead of petering out like I usually do with FromSoft games. It's already happening, so I really need to get back there. The opening of Altus Plateau just managed to kill my momentum (and also being away from the game for a couple of weeks due to travel and a busy schedule)
  2. Narco. It's just such a wheelhouse game for me. It ticks all my boxes, especially the setting.
  3. Either Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion or Citizen Sleeper. Both are on my to beat list but not really sure which order.
Ginormous76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@retris: Turnip Boy is a really fun 2 hours. I would highly recommend just playing through it.