Looking for a good multiplayer game. Need help. (PC & 360)

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By citizenjp

I've been getting a little bored with what I got right now so I was hoping for some suggestions from you guys. Need more games though for 360 cuz I got PC down pretty good, but all suggestions are nice. I love multiplayer games and they keep me occupied and sane for many hours lol. Here's what I got atm: 

- Counter-Strike: Source 
- Team Fortress 2 
- Killing Floor 
- Modern Warfare 2 
- Quake Wars 
- Lord of the Rings Online 
- Battlefield 2142 
- City of Heroes 
- Supreme Commander

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Driadon
Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Belonpopo
Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Skytylz

Halo 3 ODST!

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By citizenjp
@Belonpopo:  
 Hmm nice. I've actually been really interested in Red Faction Guerilla. So the multiplayers pretty dope? 

@Driadon:  
Aaah I forgot about that game! It is quite fun!
Joker_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joker_777
@Driadon: Haha on the website they have a quote from Giantbomb!

"Fun as Hell"
- Giantbomb
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mano521

i would wait for bad company 2, which you can get for either system.  
bioshock 2 has multiplayer, but i have a feeling that it wont be a focus. the singleplayer aspect is the one people will care about in that game and the developers probably know it.  
and if you want a cheap fun multiplayer game right now, i would go for battlefield 1943.  its only an arcade game, but sooo fun.

FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By FireBurger

Yeah, as others have said, wait it out for BFBC2. Supposedly, the demo should be released on XBL sometime next week, so that could hold you over until release. Alternatively, you could download BF1943 to tide you over (saying that over BC1 because it might be too similar) and get you ready for BC2.

Battlefield is the best multiplayer franchise in my opinion, so I don't think you'll go wrong with that route.

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By citizenjp
@FireBurger:  
Yea Battlefield games are top notch action for sure. I looove Battlefield 2142 but my disc is super fucked up so I can't really play it anymore which saddens me. But yea I think I might check out BF1943.
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FireBurger
@CitizenJP: Yeah, that's a really good "bite-size" BF game. I don't know if you played BC1, but if you find 1943 a little too "simplified" compared to PC Battlefields, don't worry. While the BC series is definitely streamlined compared to the PC iterations, it's not as harsh as 1943 may lead you to believe. That game is very much trimmed down, though still fun.
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MrKlorox
@CitizenJP said:

" @FireBurger:  Yea Battlefield games are top notch action for sure. I looove Battlefield 2142 but my disc is super fucked up so I can't really play it anymore which saddens me. But yea I think I might check out BF1943. "

You don't need the disc to play. Go to this page and enter your BF2142 CD key and you EA login and password and the game will show up in your owned games list in EA Download Manager. Now you never need to use the disc again. This is how I'll be playing Bad Company 2 even though I will own the physical copy (the digital version is larger in size than the disc version [15gb versus 10gb] probably meaning higher quality assets).

Buy STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl once it goes on sale cheap on Steam again. And STALKER Call of Pripyat is coing out at the beginning of February. edit: wait you said good multiplayer... nevermind
citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By citizenjp
@FireBurger:  
Well that's good to hear. I'm not that picky as long as it's a good game to be honest. And nope I unfortunately have yet to play BC1, I just never got around to it but of course I did hear good things.
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FireBurger
@MrKlorox: Wow, I didn't know you could do that. I tried reinstalling BF2 a couple months ago, but the install hung up on the second disc. I'll definitely be downloading that. Thanks for pointing that out.
citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By citizenjp
@MrKlorox:  
Wow awesome totally was unaware of that thanks for the info!
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MrKlorox

Glad I could help. I tried it with a BF2CC key that I bought from cdkeysdirect a while back, and it worked fine. Such websites are mainly for providing Australian gamers with reasonably priced games (which cost $90+ in retail on average), but many of the prices are lower than the US counterparts (BF2CC was 30 from EA but less than 15 from these sites). Kinda like a freelance Steam, since Steam is key based also.

I'd activate all my EA keys, except BF2CC was the only one I owned that I didn't already buy from EADM.

edit: looks like ozcdkeys.com went out of business. The site now forwards to Steam.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By iam3green

get left 4 dead 2, pretty good online game.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17  Edited By Seppli
Battlefield : Bad Company 2

360 & PS3 demo goes live on the 28th of January for Gamestop preorders. It will open up to the general public on the 4th of February.

PC beta goes live on the 28th of January. It's restricted to preorder customers from participating retailers. Keep your eyes open for beta key give-aways.

Follow the official Battlefield Blog and the official Twitter and check out the official Battlefield UK forums to be up to speed about BF:BC 2.

Only 2 weeks to go before Battlefield : Bad Company 2 will take over our lifes. Brace yourselves!