Mamboozo? I think he is planning a coup, he must be stopped!

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By BiggerBomb

Who is this mysterious Mamboozo? Jeff claims he is nothing more than a bug; however, we must see through this lie! He is a challenger to Luchadeer's throne and is planning to overthrow our master! HE MUST BE STOPPED, AT ALL COSTS!

If no one stands in his way, we shall be subjugated to an ironclad fist that knows no mercy. We must be brave, lest we lose all that gives us hope...

Who is this Mamboozo? What must be done to vanquish the threat? Project Valkyrie is in effect!

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Willy105

I don't know who he is either, but he sounds like someone who should be stopped!

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I have been pondering the mamboozo thing too, and I noticed on comic vine's help page:

Comicvine.com said:

Direct your News and Community questions to:

Tony Guererro (aka G-Man)
tony@comicvine.com

Direct your Sales and Biz Dev questions to:
Mike Tatum (aka The Great Mamboozo)
mike@comicvine.com

Notice how Both The Great Mamboozo and G-man both link to G-man's profile. Also notice that on the whiskey media staff page there is no Tony Guererro. So I was thinking Mamboozo, Tony Guererro, Mike Tatum and G-man are all the same person, and it's a "bug" he's built into the system purposefully. The only problem is, when Anime Vice launched with this video, which had G-man talking with Gia about Anime Vice. And that G-man is definitely not the same person in the Mike Tatum picture on the whiskey media staff page, so now I'm back to square one. Maybe Mike Tatum is Mamboozo, but then why does his name link to g-mans profile? And if his info on the whiskey staff page is correct he deals with the business side of things, so I doubt he would have the technical knowhow have built in a "bug" to do this.

I need to do some more sleuthing on this one.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Kazona

It's a conspiracy!

Tatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tatum

Unfortunately, all of you will now be immediately terminated for Giant Bomb National Security reasons. No one must find Mamboozo. He has the codes to the liquor cabinet.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
tatum said:
"He has the codes to the liquor cabinet."

Don't give them to that Snider dude. I don't want to spread rumors but I heard you could light the dude's breath on fire from noon till midnight.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BiggerBomb
tatum said:
"Unfortunately, all of you will now be immediately terminated for Giant Bomb National Security reasons. No one must find Mamboozo. He has the codes to the liquor cabinet."

o noes!1!1

BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"tatum said:
"He has the codes to the liquor cabinet."

Don't give them to that Snider dude. I don't want to spread rumors but I heard you could light the dude's breath on fire from noon till midnight."

:O