Michael Ian Black, MAME, and Nudity

Posted by Jeff (6069 posts) -
With this CollegeHumor video devoted to showing off just two of the huge number of "erotic" games available for emulation in MAME, I've finally learned that, for the right price, Michael Ian Black will show up anywhere and comment on anything.

Like, if the Amish had enough cash, he'd show up and bring his brand of dry witticism to barn raisings or the assembly of Heat Surge miracle heaters. Though now that I think about it, the Amish probably don't get VH1. So they probably don't know what they're missing. 
Staff
#1 Posted by Jeff (6069 posts) -
With this CollegeHumor video devoted to showing off just two of the huge number of "erotic" games available for emulation in MAME, I've finally learned that, for the right price, Michael Ian Black will show up anywhere and comment on anything.

Like, if the Amish had enough cash, he'd show up and bring his brand of dry witticism to barn raisings or the assembly of Heat Surge miracle heaters. Though now that I think about it, the Amish probably don't get VH1. So they probably don't know what they're missing. 
Staff
#2 Posted by Venatio (4743 posts) -

That guy was funny in that show Ed

#3 Posted by jimbojones (164 posts) -

"So It's like strip poker", "Except you're supposed to do it by yourself" XD

#4 Posted by farmer (344 posts) -

Oh, my

#5 Posted by DarkPants (86 posts) -

haha I miss stella

#6 Posted by super_machine (2008 posts) -

That guy has something to say about everything. A real jack of all trades. Google is still the best erotic game on the internet.

#7 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3243 posts) -

I gotta go and download MAME 's emulator momentarily  :P

#8 Posted by DefaultGen (178 posts) -

I'd rather play Q*Bert and reveal a giant yellow pyramid in the end.

#9 Posted by Claude (16670 posts) -

When Amish kids turn 16, they get to go to the big city and party their ass off. Michael Ian Black is then hired to comment on how well they are partying.

#10 Posted by Vance_Helsing (229 posts) -

Anyone heard of "Miss World 96 Nude"? You can " download" the "rom" (in quotes just in case people are watching). It's a weird Qix type game, with boobies. Lots of boobies. Gross ass boobies, but boobies nonetheless.

#11 Posted by erinfizz (1065 posts) -

That was odd. Mostly it reminds me that neither the State nor Viva Variety have been put out on DVD. boo.

#12 Posted by E_rock (159 posts) -

Liesure Suit Larry games are the only "erotic" games worth playing imo.  Even the old MS-DOS ones are fun.  Most other erotic games I've come across are either lame or just too creepy.

Jeff said:

"
Like, if the Amish had enough cash, he'd show up and bring his brand of dry witticism to barn raisings and or the assembly of Heat Surge miracle heaters.
"

I lol'd.  Of course, that's because I find that commercial strangely hilarious.
#13 Posted by HazBazz (1924 posts) -

I love Bleep Bloop

#14 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1526 posts) -

MAME is the shit, one of these days I plan on making an arcade cabinet.

#15 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8663 posts) -

"If a game called Pole Position doesn't have any nudity then I don't know what will". lol

#16 Posted by skrutop (3812 posts) -

Rock bottom, meet Michael Ian Black.  Michael, this is rock bottom.

#17 Posted by End_Boss (3385 posts) -
skrutop said:
"Rock bottom, meet Michael Ian Black.  Michael, this is rock bottom."
I hate to say it, but the man's right.
#18 Posted by Paradigmer (263 posts) -

He looks incredibly awkward in that room. 

#19 Posted by ZmillA (2500 posts) -

wow, this is sad.

#20 Posted by TwoOneFive (9791 posts) -

i like when black is just nodding yes behind the girl at the end. 

#21 Posted by JackiJinx (3254 posts) -

Love that guy, especially on Stella. Call me crazy!

#22 Edited by Hamst3r (5480 posts) -
"Rock bottom, meet Michael Ian Black.  Michael, this is rock bottom." - skrutop

Well, seeing as I had no clue who he was before looking him up on Wikipedia - where I found out that he's the voice of the Pets.com dog, part of the comedy group Stella - which made a failed TV show - and the director of a horrible Jason Biggs film; he never really got out of the quarry to begin with. ;)
#23 Edited by Branthog (5777 posts) -

#24 Posted by UncleDisco (883 posts) -

I loved Michael Ian Black in "Ed" as Phill Stubbs... too bad nobody remebers that series...

Avatar image for imayellowfellow
#25 Posted by imayellowfellow (629 posts) -

the guy with glasses looks like harry potter

#26 Posted by megalowho (1146 posts) -

SMH at people who forgot about The State, or never knew it existed in the first place. It wasn't that long ago! Was it?

#27 Posted by MrKlorox (11188 posts) -

15 years or so...

#28 Posted by Media_Master (3259 posts) -

Yeah....

#29 Posted by Jayzilla (2707 posts) -

He played a character named Johnny Blue Jeans back in the mid 90's on a show on Comedy Central that was friggin hilarious. The other people in it are on Reno 911. It was this fake gameshow. Sorry, I am just too lazy too attach a link.

#30 Posted by pepper_2000 (303 posts) -

Michael Ian Black has to make money. He is good at this stuff, so there is nothing wrong with that man.

#31 Posted by Kyle (2383 posts) -

whatever man, I love Bleep Bloop. It's entertaining and a little refreshing to see video games through a less hardcore lens once in a while.

#32 Posted by Peteybird (18 posts) -

Funny thing about the Amish, coming from a guy stuck in central Pennsylvania: They're fabulously wealthy people. Like, they earn all this money farming and then hoard the hard cash in butter churns and silos and things. No joke.

#33 Posted by HouseOfWolves (125 posts) -

I met Michael Ian Black recently. He signed my t shirt :D

#34 Posted by Kazona (3399 posts) -

I am like so totally turned on right now... Ooooh baby!

#35 Posted by Optiow (1785 posts) -

That guy with glasses is cool, he is so diffret from the dicks from on the spot.

#37 Posted by Irishjohn (623 posts) -

Who is Michael Ian Black?

#38 Posted by WholeFunShow (401 posts) -

Never heard of Michael Ian Black before this but he seemed pretty funny so I don't get the suprior tude. As for strip games, they are surprisingly compelling, & I'd quite like to learn Mahjong because of them.  & that scene in Project A, anyone remember that?

#39 Posted by Endogene (5185 posts) -
WholeFnShow said:
"Never heard of Michael Ian Black before this but he seemed pretty funny so I don't get the suprior tude. As for strip games, they are surprisingly compelling, & I'd quite like to learn Mahjong because of them.  & that scene in Project A, anyone remember that?"
 Ahem Lady Killer.... I have nothing to do with that page. (really fun game by the way)
#40 Posted by momentarylogic (443 posts) -

I loved The State and still have to stop myself from asking my teachers "what is the square root of 57?" when they ask if we have any questions.

He is also funny on VH1's "best of" things. He was probably tired and bored when he did this, and it honestly reminded me of that scene in Lost in Translation when Bill Murray is doing the talk show in Japan. bah.

#41 Posted by eccentrix (2414 posts) -
#42 Posted by htr10 (1065 posts) -

Remember 10 years ago when people were already starting to forget Michael Ian Black?

Avatar image for farleyslundgren
#43 Edited by FarleysLundgren (208 posts) -

Michael Ian Black is a funny dude (STELLA, Wet Hot American Summer), shame about his lame as fuck liberal politics.

#44 Posted by Justin258 (15689 posts) -

So... who was Michael Ian Black?