Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By Jayge_
thiago said:
DonPixel said: LordAndrew said: Sony isn't particularly pro-consumer either. Nor Nintendo or Apple.. in fact something that Microsoft`s child hate ... [more]
You have, however, attempted to give an impression that says the contrary about Sony. 
Giantsquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Giantsquirrel

No shit.

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103  Edited By Djratchet

Reading this back and forth between you guys and thiago is quite funny. I love it when trolls can't just admit they are wrong.

PS: Fanboys are a dying breed. Please cease any plans of reproducing (like you had a chance to begin with) so one day the world will be a better place. A fanboy-free world. :P

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By End_Boss
Jayge_ said:
thiago said: Jayge said: thiago said: Jayge said: thiago said: HandsomeDead said: thiago said: HandsomeDead said: thiago said: roofy said: ... [more]
DISCLAIMER: Killzone 2 is a fucking fine-ass game. Do not take this as me attempting to attack the PS3 or any of it's fine line of video games. Fuck off. Now, with that out of the way..

I lol'd.
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I simply adore Microsoft and its policies , I wish that I could be employed by Microsoft in future  , I think Xbox 360 and its accessories are all quality products , Xbox-Live  rules , and you my friend :

Get outta here!!!

thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By thiago

The irony is that all of those acting like crazies, unable to counter the idea proposed by the initial post with actual arguments and logic, resorting to name calling, ridiculing and bullying are calling me a "fanboy".

What do you have against the truth? Why are you so defensive? From this barbaric display of lack of logic I can only conclude that many here are part of the most vicious type of fanboy, i.e., those who treat their videogames as if it was some God.

You are taking gaming far too seriously. From the business perspective Microsoft is anti-consumer because those who should choose what games they will play are the consumers themselves, and if that happened the market would be functioning as it should. Buying exclusivities is taking the choice from the consumer, thus artificially changing the market for the purpose of establishing a monopoly.

JaxDaxter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#107  Edited By JaxDaxter

just to clarify you're saying that microsoft, why?, and how?

and are you saying microsoft or xbox?