My gaming set-up, plus Christmas Eve snow!

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vinchenzo

So I was a bit bored today and decided to finally take some pictures of my room complete with my systems, games, and finally one of my backyard. I live here in Illinois and it has to stop snowing, this is crazy. It snowed all yesterday up until today at noon. Who knows when it will keep stop!?

Picture 1, refer to appropriate article.
Picture 1, refer to appropriate article.

[Picture 1]

In this picture you can see the basis of where my games are. Above is a 32" HDTV with a PS3 and Xbox 360 near ground level. To the left of the TV you can see an Incredible Hulk movie poster that I got from the midnight showing. On the floor is a portable DVD player for watching movies while gaming. The dog is my Bichon Frise named Link. (Yes, I know. At the time I had no names and I had to choose.) Next to him is a Lips microphone, wireless headset, red wireless controller, and an exciting window.

Picture 2
Picture 2

[Picture 2]

Here are my cabinets open with the only games I have. I consistently trade-in games and buy new ones when I am done. A blue highlighter complements the picture. On the left is my PS3 controller, assorted Limited Edition empty boxes (they are a bit bulky so I separated the games into the right drawer). The L.E. boxes correspond to Soul Calibur IV [which I sold], and Gears 2. The Dark Sector was moved because I am finished with it. Below is another Lips microphone with wired headset, Rock Band HUB, and other useless items. On the right are my games: Brothers in Arms, Gears 2, Left 4 Dead [which I just got back], Lips, Marvel Ultimate Alliance / Forza 2 compilation pack, Mass Effect, Rock Band 2, and Shadowrun. Obviously in the middle are both of my systems.

Picture 3
Picture 3

[Picture 3]

Here is the opposite wall where I put all of the posters I get from strategy guides, old magazines, and that sort of thing. Beginning at top left: Hot Wheels X Velocity, Warcraft III, Jak II, Resident Evil remake for GC, Luigi's Mansion, Soul Calibur IV, Sonic Adventure 2, Dr. Muto, a Duel Master cards throw-away picture, Warcraft III races, Soul Calibur II, Fallout 3, GTA IV, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King,  Phantasy Star Universe, Soul Calibur IV [again]. I use to have more, as well as a Ninja Gaiden Ryu cardboard standee but my Mom threw it out four years ago.

Picture 4
Picture 4

[Picture 4]

Lastly, a picture of my backyard. I live in a town house, and all of the town homes in the area were built by constructing it in place of the small forest that was there. At one point a few years back, a coyote tried to eat my dog. True story. Anyway, it's been snowing a lot lately and thought it would be nice to throw this up as a Christmas Eve gesture.

That's about it. Christmas is around the corner so enjoy it. Feel free to post your own gaming set-up and/or pictures of snow. Have a good holiday.
CactusWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CactusWolf

Lucky you and all of your snow.

We're busy removing a tree from our roof thanks to all of that wonderful ice we got.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BiggerBomb

totally legit set up. I also have a 32" HDTV, what brand? And you totally never accepted my friend request on XBL...

:(

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vinchenzo
BiggerBomb said:
"

totally legit set up. I also have a 32" HDTV, what brand? And you totally never accepted my friend request on XBL...

:(

"
I don't recall ever getting one, actually. Send it again!
kidzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kidzombie

Pretty Sweet looking set up there!

smokeH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By smokeH

nice set up i want your PS3 haha. Merry Christmas man!

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Gizmo

I have nearly a identical set-up to you, I got a 32" Samsung though :)

Brad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Brad

I'm so jealous of the snow. It's been 60+ degrees F here in North Carolina.

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By whackmypinata
Brad said:
"I'm so jealous of the snow. It's been 60+ degrees F here in North Carolina."
Don't they have a TV show called Trading Places? Brad, hit me up..
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#10  Edited By citizenkane
Brad said:
"I'm so jealous of the snow. It's been 60+ degrees F here in North Carolina."
Come down to Florida and experience 70+ degree F weather!
It has gotten chillier now, though.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vinchenzo

All I have now is a light blanket of snow. The rain from a few days ago destroyed the mounds of fluffy mashed potatoes!

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By RHCPfan24

Nice set-up and a beautiful backyard with the snow and all. It just snowed AGAIN today, so we are covered. 

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By TomA

Nice setup,mine is my computer in my corner with my xbox on the floor next to it,hooked up to my monitor.Merry Christmas and have a good non drunken New Years everyone!