My Xbox is a Zombie!

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Wolverine

I had been anxiously waiting for the New Xbox Experience for months and when November 19 finally came I was so excited. All day in school I couldn't wait to get home and download the update and when I finally got home a scrambled to my xbox to download and play around with the new firmware and I loved it. The avatars were fun to play around with, the party system made it easier to talk to more people, netflix instant streaming really delievered, etc and I felt like Microsoft really delievered with this New Xbox Experience until my Xbox froze and when I turned it off and on it started up but then I heard a beep and it froze again and this must have happened 4 times until it finally red ringed.
     I was so frustrated, I had been so excited for this update but then I was going to have to wait a month to play all these new games! So instead of yelling, screaming and throwing a hissy fit I rapped my Xbox 360 Elite with paper towels and turned it on and waited for 20 minutes, than turned it off and let it sit and cool down. When I turned it on it worked, I brought my 360 back from the dead! But how much time do I have left? Well its been five days, lets just hope It lasts me until next year.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By Wolverine

I had been anxiously waiting for the New Xbox Experience for months and when November 19 finally came I was so excited. All day in school I couldn't wait to get home and download the update and when I finally got home a scrambled to my xbox to download and play around with the new firmware and I loved it. The avatars were fun to play around with, the party system made it easier to talk to more people, netflix instant streaming really delievered, etc and I felt like Microsoft really delievered with this New Xbox Experience until my Xbox froze and when I turned it off and on it started up but then I heard a beep and it froze again and this must have happened 4 times until it finally red ringed.
     I was so frustrated, I had been so excited for this update but then I was going to have to wait a month to play all these new games! So instead of yelling, screaming and throwing a hissy fit I rapped my Xbox 360 Elite with paper towels and turned it on and waited for 20 minutes, than turned it off and let it sit and cool down. When I turned it on it worked, I brought my 360 back from the dead! But how much time do I have left? Well its been five days, lets just hope It lasts me until next year.

code305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By code305

Thats sucks majorly. sorry to hear it. 360 cant last until that long it would be amazing if it could.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Nope, it'll be dead soon. Just send it in.

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By dudacles

Yeah, it'll die soon. There's no point waiting really, just call Microsoft.

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Aurelito

Just modify the cooling system and then there will be nothing to worry about.