Need A Game I Can Grief Tonight & This Weekend, Anyone Wanna Help

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#51  Edited By Hailinel
@mano521 said:
" @Hailinel: sure, ive done it before. hahaha  "
I'm honestly surprised your face hasn't been rearranged by now.
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By KaosAngel
@Hailinel said:
" And it seems you still behave like you're in high school. "
It's fine, it's just life and being a guy.  I mean, he's cool now and even told us he was sorry for making us do it.  He took greifing well, much like how PC gamers in Team Fortess 2 take griefing.  It's mostly been the Halo Generation or the kids who tend to get really upset.  Dare I say, Chocolate Milk kid on Xbox Live?
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By mano521
@Hailinel:  why would it? i dont really hang out with people who would hurt someone because they got mad at a videogame.  thats called being psychotic. hahaha
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By KaosAngel
@ParanoidFreak said:
" MW2 with danger close, rockets, throwing knives,  and riot shields. You're welcome. "
YES!  I used to do that all the time after they fixed the Javehlin Glitch.  BEST GLITCH IN THE HISTORY OF GAMING
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Hailinel
@mano521 said:
" @Hailinel:  why would it? i dont really hang out with people who would hurt someone because they got mad at a videogame.  thats called being psychotic. hahaha "
But being an asshole is perfectly all right.

Yeah, I see you going far in life.*

*Not really.
jos1ah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By jos1ah

Play with yourself and grief your own cock instead. Let gamers enjoy their games.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Hailinel
@KaosAngel said:
" @Hailinel said:
" And it seems you still behave like you're in high school. "
It's fine, it's just life and being a guy.  I mean, he's cool now and even told us he was sorry for making us do it.  He took greifing well, much like how PC gamers in Team Fortess 2 take griefing.  It's mostly been the Halo Generation or the kids who tend to get really upset.  Dare I say, Chocolate Milk kid on Xbox Live? "
But no one is making you do anything in any game right now.  You're just out looking to cause trouble.  And if you think that it's part of being a guy, how old are you, exactly?  Nineteen?  Twenty?  You certainly don't sound like your that far out of high school.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By mano521
@Hailinel: im pretty sure you cant make an accurate assumption on how i will do in life because every once in awhile i teamkill 
that just sounds retarded 

ps. being an asshole is far better than being a psychotic id say haha
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Hailinel
@mano521 said:
" @Hailinel: im pretty sure you cant make an accurate assumption on how i will do in life because every once in awhile i teamkill that just sounds retarded "
This coming from the guy who thinks its all right to bully people in online games.
Avatar image for supersecretagenda
SuperSecretAgenda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hailinel said:
" @mano521 said:
" @Hailinel: there is a clear difference between people who grief over a video game and bullies. if you cant see that difference then i am sorry "
No, there's no difference.  When you grief, you're just bullying people in an online setting, and it still makes you an asshole. "
There's a difference. Griefing can be done with absolutely no risk of physical harm. Meanwhile bullying, kid can retaliate. Plus people get PO'd online faster.

It's different. And griefing is fun once in a while.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By KaosAngel
@Hailinel said:
" But no one is making you do anything in any game right now.  You're just out looking to cause trouble.  And if you think that it's part of being a guy, how old are you, exactly?  Nineteen?  Twenty?  You certainly don't sound like your that far out of high school. "
Early twenties.  Graduated University, work, and started going to school for business law.   People still play pranks at our classes too.  :)
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By mano521
@Hailinel: hey dude if you disagree, thats fine. but you cant go around passing judgement on how i will do in life. thats illogical and childish
Lestater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Lestater

I love making people rage, whether it's the opposing team or my team.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hailinel
@SuperSecretAgenda said:
" @Hailinel said:
" @mano521 said:
" @Hailinel: there is a clear difference between people who grief over a video game and bullies. if you cant see that difference then i am sorry "
No, there's no difference.  When you grief, you're just bullying people in an online setting, and it still makes you an asshole. "
There's a difference. Griefing can be done with absolutely no risk of physical harm. Meanwhile bullying, kid can retaliate. Plus people get PO'd online faster.  It's different. And griefing is fun once in a while. "
No, bullied kids can't always retaliate, whether it's due to lack of size, being outnumbered, fear of just being bullied more if the retaliation doesn't work, any number of things.
Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By Jeffsekai
@KaosAngel: Your such a douche bag.
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Hailinel
@KaosAngel said:
" @Hailinel said:
" But no one is making you do anything in any game right now.  You're just out looking to cause trouble.  And if you think that it's part of being a guy, how old are you, exactly?  Nineteen?  Twenty?  You certainly don't sound like your that far out of high school. "
Early twenties.  Graduated University, work, and started going to school for business law.   People still play pranks at our classes too.  :) "
Man, if you ever have children, I'll feel sorry for them.
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Hailinel
@mano521 said:
" @Hailinel: hey dude if you disagree, thats fine. but you cant go around passing judgement on how i will do in life. thats illogical and childish "
Once again, this is coming from someone that thinks it's all right to bully people in online games.
Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Dylabaloo
@jim_dandy said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
Wow.......Look at that beautiful ship in the background.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By mano521
@Lestater:  I know dude, that is the reward of griefing hahaha

@Hailinel:

bullies bully because they like the sense of power, if someone retaliated, chances are the bullying will stop. ive seen it happen.  
griefing is different. the griefer wants retaliation, because it can only be verbal. and the verbal retaliation is usually verry funny haha
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mano521
@Hailinel:  saying it comes from me doesnt make your statement any less stupid
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Hailinel
@mano521 said:
" @Hailinel:  saying it comes from me doesnt make your statement any less stupid "
That's because your statements couldn't possibly be more stupid.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By mano521
@Hailinel: sigh you should really read your posts and try thinking logically about things instead of just getting worked up because you either  
A. got bullied a ton as a kid and didnt stick up for yourself. so now if anything remotely relates to bullying you attack the idea. 
B. you take your games too seriously and get ripshit each time someone teamkills you. 

also, your last post technically agreed with me, though the reason doesnt make sense. you should read it again
Fbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#73  Edited By Fbomb
@mano521 said:

@Hailinel:
  bullies bully because they like the sense of power, if someone retaliated, chances are the bullying will stop. ive seen it happen.
Back in highschool I once KOed a guy I caught bullying someone half his size. Not much chance the kid could have fought back and ended it himself... the bully didn't stop picking on smaller kids, he just made sure no one was around when he did it. Turns out, bullies are sociopaths...
dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#74  Edited By dichemstys

The only time I do it is when I play Halo 3. Sometimes I join people's campaigns and stick them.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By mano521
@Fbomb: well what i meant was the bullying would stop for that person. once they feel like they are losing control of the situation, they move on 
its good that you KO'd the guy
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Hailinel
@mano521 said:
" @Hailinel: sigh you should really read your posts and try thinking logically about things instead of just getting worked up because you either  A. got bullied a ton as a kid and didnt stick up for yourself. so now if anything remotely relates to bullying you attack the idea. B. you take your games too seriously and get ripshit each time someone teamkills you.   also, your last post technically agreed with me, though the reason doesnt make sense. you should read it again "
Oh, you are paying attention.  Fancy that.

And yes, I was bullied as a kid.  A lot.  I was that kid at school that seemingly everyone picked on.  It didn't matter.  Upperclassmen, underclassmen, girls.  I was pretty much the punching bag, and no, I couldn't retaliate.  Certainly not very well, for reasons that are unfortunately too complex to explain here, and if I were to anyway, you and your "lolz griefin lolz" mindset would just assume I was leaning on excuses.  What it comes down to is that when I was a senior, I was given the senior award "Most Likely to Be Envied By Everyone in 20 Years" because the entire freaking class took pity on me for all the shit that they had put me through since early elementary school.  Not that I don't appreciate sentiment, but why should I have had to to put up with any of that shit in the first place?  Why should anyone have to put up with that shit online?

Make all the excuses you want.  At the end of the day, you're still an asshole and a bully.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By KaosAngel
@Hailinel said:
" At the end of the day, you're still an asshole and a bully. "
You can't be a bully when you're greifing people screaming "faggot" every second online on XBL or PSN (mostly XBL).  I take pride in making the kids who use ridiculous langauge leave games, I even get "thanks and bravo" from other gamers cause the idiots leave.  I love hearing a guy constantly scream "fucking sand nigger i hope you die you fucking faggot and your fucking ass is gonna be filled", and yes...I am arab and despite how bad you might of had it, I doubt it was anything what I had to go through after 9/11.  :)
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Hailinel
@KaosAngel said:
" @Hailinel said:
" At the end of the day, you're still an asshole and a bully. "
You can't be a bully when you're greifing people screaming "faggot" every second online on XBL or PSN (mostly XBL).  I take pride in making the kids who use ridiculous langauge leave games, I even get "thanks and bravo" from other gamers cause the idiots leave.  I love hearing a guy constantly scream "fucking sand nigger i hope you die you fucking faggot and your fucking ass is gonna be filled", and yes...I am arab and despite how bad you might of had it, I doubt it was anything what I had to go through after 9/11.  :) "
You use that emoticon as though you're happy you supposedly had it worse.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By mano521
@Hailinel: again, i am not resenting the fact that i could be considered an asshole when i grief 
its the bully part.  bullies want you to submit, they want to just pick on you and for you to just take it. im sorry you were bullied a lot, and you probably didnt deserve it. 
griefing on the other hand is a totally different thing. i dont know about some people. but i only go after the people who are just douchebags online or little annoying kids. i dont support being a dick to people in person, because that shows you cant respect people even if they are right in front of you. but people make fun of others behind their backs all the time.  teamkilling online is not as personal as say, beating some kid up.  
call me an asshole all you want. everybody is an asshole on videogames. i can safetly say that i keep my regular life separate from how i act on videogames. so if you wanna call me a dick while i play games fine. 
but it is illogical to say i am a bully
thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#80  Edited By thatfrood

this is pretty dumb.
griefing is pretty dumb.
the argument that is going on right now is dumb.

Novyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#81  Edited By Novyx
@mano521:
Bully + Coward = Griefer. Is that an accurate summary? All you've said is that griefers are bullies that want retaliation, because it can't hurt them. So you're just a little bitch who can't find anything better to do with your time.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#82  Edited By natetodamax
@mano521 said:
" @natetodamax: you are paying money to be entertained and so is the griefer.   "
At the expense of everyone else's fun, thus making him or her an asshole
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By KaosAngel

So me and a buddy did 2v2 in SC, and we both joined different teams...we both zerglingrushed our teammates.  Not very nice words in the chatlog.  :(

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By mano521
@Novyx: i wouldnt say that. seeing as how i have griefed people while they were in the same room. i guess what griefers do, try to piss people off, because the reactions are hilarious.  
  if you wanna be a cunt about it just because you disagree then fuck off. i dont need to hear some kid who takes gaming too seriously bitch at me for doing something i find funny
Fbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Fbomb
@mano521 said:

" @Fbomb: well what i meant was the bullying would stop for that person. once they feel like they are losing control of the situation, they move on its good that you KO'd the guy " 

Probably wasn't a good thing that I did that to him. He didn't fit in, got bad grades, and generally took a lot of verbal abuse. I was a sports athlete on the honor roll, so I'm sure it only made him more pissed off at life. I mean, not that my life was perfect, far from it (didn't want to hang out with my teammates much at school because I had other interests, so for a while I hung out with the guys who spent lunch hours in the library, but none of them had much interest in sports, and really never found anyone I really clicked with. From the outside, I'm sure it looked like I had quite a few friends and a lot going for me, but I identified with everyone who didn't fit in, because that's how I felt all through highschool. I didn't experience bullying physically, but got it all the time mentally, from teammate "friends" who would make fun of my academic accolades, from the guys in the library who would tell me I should go hang out with the other steroid meat heads. Probably the only guys who were genuinely pleasant to talk with were the guys I finally stuck up for when I KOed the bully. To this day I still dispise bullies, because the people they go after are typically the sort of people that are too nice to try and fight back.) Fuck bullies and fuck people that act like bullies online because there's no reprocussions for being a dick. You're still interacting with people, however virtual it is. It's not physically the same, but it still wrecks a good time for everyone else. But hey, if you're a dick, you're a dick... and probably are wrestling with some latent sociopathic thoughts, so whatever. I'll just quit and join another game if you're team killing, and mute you if you're annoying.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By mano521
@natetodamax: yup but you cant really call the guy an asshole. hes just an asshole when he plays videogames.  
Novyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Novyx
@mano521:
hahaha. Oh, it gets me every time. You get your games, I get my forums.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By mano521
@Novyx:    hahaha wuuut?
Novyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Novyx
@mano521:
It's even better when you don't figure it out.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By natetodamax
@mano521 said:

but it is illogical to say i am a bully "

bul·ly

     [ b ool-ee ]   Show IPA  noun,plural-lies,  verb,-lied, -ly·ing,  adjective, interjection
–noun
a blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates smaller or weaker people.

Griefers fit that pretty well.
ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#91  Edited By ravensword
@Toxic:

LOL.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By mano521
@Novyx:  no i think i get it. you feel like you griefed me on forums, while i grief on games. i guess the only question is, which one is a better use of time  :p 

@natetodamax:  not really, i normally go after the 20-30 year old douchebags who blame their deaths on teammates, brag about every kill, and just in general make idiots out of themselves 
and i just quietly teamkill him and let him rage. soo no, griefers are neither blustering, quarrelsome, nor overbearing. we do not intimidate weaker people. soooo im still pretty sure bullying and griefing is completely different
jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jmrwacko
@KaosAngel said:
"  I mostly target those Halo Generation types...the one with high pitch voices and their balls haven't dropped.  "
Well then you've got your game right there. Get to it.
thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#94  Edited By thatfrood
@mano521: You are a representative for all griefers everywhere? You're saying there are no griefers that indiscriminately kill and annoy teammates? If we were both at a restaurant, and I spent the time at the restaurant shouting loudly, you wouldn't find a problem with that?
I mean, after all... we both paid for your meals at the restaurant! We're just enjoying them differently!
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By natetodamax
@mano521 said: 

@natetodamax:  not really, i normally go after the 20-30 year old douchebags who blame their deaths on teammates, brag about every kill, and just in general make idiots out of themselves and i just quietly teamkill him and let him rage. soo no, griefers are neither blustering, quarrelsome, nor overbearing. we do not intimidate weaker people. soooo im still pretty sure bullying and griefing is completely different "

Blustering = To be loud or noisy 
Quarrelsome = Inclined to cause an altercation 
Overbearing = Domineering, dictatorial, haughtily, or rudely arrogant     
Griefers.
Fudgeblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Fudgeblood
@MrRedwine said:

"   It's too bad you feel like you can treat people badly just because you can't see them.  Good thing you're not blind. "

God damnit blind people are assholes.

And yeah, griefers are fucking douche bags. If some kid is crying on mic you mute him, if some guy is acting like a tough douche bag you vote-kick or ignore him (Or get a better score than him). Killing them and abusing them for laughs makes you no better than they are.
Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#97  Edited By Shadow

No Caption Provided
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By mano521
@natetodamax: i guess you might be right. but thats only if the griefer fits each of those. i dont do any of that. i find the most annoying / douchebag of a person. and just teamkill him. no taunting, no sound. just teamkill. so i would not be classified under blustering or overbearing. i have seen griefers who spam loud noises, or just cause arguments. so i guess i can only defend my version of greifing. so sure, some griefers could also be called bullies. but you cannot call griefers in general, bullies