No Cartridge Live this Saturday in NYC with me! Alex!

alex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hey everybody,

Sorry for the spam. Hopefully it's more tolerable when a staff member does it.

This upcoming Saturday (August 24th), I'm gonna be joining No Cartridge host Trevor Strunk live on stage at Caveat NYC for an episode focused on Rock Band and the music games genre. We're gonna be playing a bit on stage, and we'll also be talking about how Rock Band became both a focal point of my professional life, and a way to keep up my interest in playing music when I wasn't playing in bands. Trevor's a great host and always brings about a lively discussion. If you haven't heard me on the show before, check out the episode I did on the Fire Pro Wrestling series a while back.

If you're in the NYC area and want to come through, tickets are $12 in advance, and $15 at the door. Show kicks off at 7pm. You can find out more info here:

https://www.caveat.nyc/event/no-cartridge-live-a-conversation-with-giant-bombs-alex-navarro-8-24-2019

Hope to see some of y'all there!

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Onemanarmyy

can we get a ban in here? people just don't respect forum rules anymore these days :(

I hope you'll have a fantastic evening :)

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Flagged for spam.

Wish I could make it, alas an entire ocean is between us Alex.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

PLANT

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Bit too far, being in southern PA, but that sounds awesome!

Also, gonna need some proof that you're Alex and not another sonic_hedgehog alt account. :P