Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By JJOR64
@AgentJ said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" I can't believe no one has said Klonoa yet.  Such a great game. "
I can see why. You can get a superior version of the same game on the wii now.  "
That's true but, not everyone has a Wii.
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Akeldama

Parasite Eve

hungrynun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By hungrynun
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#55  Edited By AgentJ
@JJOR64 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @JJOR64 said:
I can see why. You can get a superior version of the same game on the wii now.  "
That's true but, not everyone has a Wii. "
And not everyone has a PS3 : )
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56  Edited By JJOR64
@AgentJ said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @JJOR64 said:
And not everyone has a PS3 : ) "
True dat.
marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By marc

Xenogears!!

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

I'm actually really enjoying Persona 2 right now, so that and Bushido Blade 2 because no one remembers that great game sadly enough.

ColinRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ColinRyan
@Muttinus_Rump said:
" @ColinRyan said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" Tomba! "
YES! With all the backward compatability shenanigans and all that, I never got to play it. But I did play the demo, over and over and over again. God damn I loved it. And the Whoopee sound at the start still makes me smile. "
Oh dude, that would be awesome! I too remember playing the demo a fair bit, I think it came on a disk with the console I got. "
Yeh it came with the system on a disk with demos for tekken I think and Kula world or something. I seem to remember Ghost in the Shell being on it as well. Oh those were the days when a demo got you completely hooked! Nowadays, not so much.
KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#60  Edited By KamasamaK
@Subject2Change said:

" Tomb Raider is coming out soon there was a list on Destructoid "

Tomb Raider is already out as well as several others on that list.

@JJOR64 said:

" Tomba! "

YES! And the sequel.

@AgentJ said:

" @JJOR64 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @JJOR64 said:
And not everyone has a PS3 : ) "
Irrelevant since it's not a "one or the other" situation. Also, PSOne Classics are just as accessible on PSP.
teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#61  Edited By teptom

Alundra. I love that game.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By FlipperDesert
@Snapstacle said:
" Silent Bomber "
Yes. A thousand times yes. I played the hell out of  the demo when I was a kid but missed-out on it, I'd happily get the full game.
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#63  Edited By Red12b
@JJOR64 said:
"Tomba!

YES!
Quacktastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#64  Edited By Quacktastic

Definitely buying Blood Omen.. maybe I'll regret it but I have good memories of that game.  Hope it hits soon.

Zero hesitation:
Suikoden 2
Alundra
FF9
Vagrant Story

Maybe:
Soul Reaver
Lunar remake

These are the only other things that I could imagine buying.  Regrets or not.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#65  Edited By buzz_clik
@Quacktastic: I came in here to specifically say Soul Reaver as a def.

Also, I'll echo the recommendations of Tombi/Tomba and Klonoa. Oh, and Future Cop LAPD would be a nice one, too.
Damian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#67  Edited By asurastrike
@AgentJ said:
" Taken from my various GB lists: Parasite Eve Parasite Eve 2 Vagrant Story Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Final Fantasy VII Final Fantasy VIII Final Fantasy IX Strider 2   Parappa the Rapper Metal Gear Solid Resident Evil 2  Also, if there weren't already ways to get Chorno Trigger and Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen, I'd say those as well "
FFVII and MGS are already PS1 Classics.
mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By mordukai

Soul Rever 

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By dbz1995
@Subject2Change: MGS isnt in the UK PSN. :(
@JJOR64: I loved the demo of Tomba (Tombi in UK) and I was gonna make a seperate thread about this, because in some places, they still sell copies of Tomba/i for 70 odd dollars. So, economically, it could be that they shouldn't put it on. Of course, I would LOVE that.

Chrono Cross seems like a great idea; I completed Chrono Trigger a few months ago and still am itching for more.
Bust a Groove-I loved this game, and it has made me pretty fast at imputing buttons like crazy. Its probably the only reason I was able to complete Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm.
Obviously, put every PS1 Spyro and Crash game on there. And Crash Bash. Although it reviewed pretty badly, how I loved me some Crash Bash.
Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By WinterSnowblind

I don't think there's that many games I want to see.  Things like the Legacy of Kain series would be great, but I still already own them on disc, so I'm not too bothered.
The only ones I really want to see at the moment are FF8 and FF9.  Just for the sake of playing through them again, 9 inparticularly as my copy of that doesn't work.

WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By WinterSnowblind
@dbz1995 said:
" @Subject2Change: MGS isnt in the UK PSN. :(
@JJOR64: I loved the demo of Tomba (Tombi in UK) and I was gonna make a seperate thread about this, because in some places, they still sell copies of Tomba/i for 70 odd dollars. So, economically, it could be that they shouldn't put it on. Of course, I would LOVE that.  Chrono Cross seems like a great idea; I completed Chrono Trigger a few months ago and still am itching for more. Bust a Groove-I loved this game, and it has made me pretty fast at imputing buttons like crazy. Its probably the only reason I was able to complete Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm. Obviously, put every PS1 Spyro and Crash game on there. And Crash Bash. Although it reviewed pretty badly, how I loved me some Crash Bash. "
I'd recommend just buying games off the American PSN store anyway.  Ours are always the PAL versions, and don't run at 60hz, meaning most of the time they run at half the speed they're supposed to.
dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By dbz1995
@WinterSnowblind said:
" @dbz1995 said:
@JJOR64: I loved the demo of Tomba (Tombi in UK) and I was gonna make a seperate thread about this, because in some places, they still sell copies of Tomba/i for 70 odd dollars. So, economically, it could be that they shouldn't put it on. Of course, I would LOVE that.  Chrono Cross seems like a great idea; I completed Chrono Trigger a few months ago and still am itching for more. Bust a Groove-I loved this game, and it has made me pretty fast at imputing buttons like crazy. Its probably the only reason I was able to complete Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm. Obviously, put every PS1 Spyro and Crash game on there. And Crash Bash. Although it reviewed pretty badly, how I loved me some Crash Bash. "
I'd recommend just buying games off the American PSN store anyway.  Ours are always the PAL versions, and don't run at 60hz, meaning most of the time they run at half the speed they're supposed to. "
This post confuses me.
dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By dbz1995
@Asurastrike said:
" @AgentJ said:
" Taken from my various GB lists: Parasite Eve Parasite Eve 2 Vagrant Story Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Final Fantasy VII Final Fantasy VIII Final Fantasy IX Strider 2   Parappa the Rapper Metal Gear Solid Resident Evil 2  Also, if there weren't already ways to get Chorno Trigger and Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen, I'd say those as well "
FFVII and MGS are already PS1 Classics. "
Not in the other parts of the world.
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By WinterSnowblind
@dbz1995 said:
" @WinterSnowblind said:
" @dbz1995 said:
I'd recommend just buying games off the American PSN store anyway.  Ours are always the PAL versions, and don't run at 60hz, meaning most of the time they run at half the speed they're supposed to. "
This post confuses me. "
UK PSN store sucks.  Unless you want to play gimped versions of the games, buy from the US store.
Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#75  Edited By Griddler
@WallacetheGreat said:
" I don't know if anyone agrees, but Jedi Power Battles? "
Yes! Good choice.
KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#76  Edited By KamasamaK
@WinterSnowblind: Interesting. I didn't know PSOne Classics from the US Store would work on a European PS3. I wonder if the converse is also true.
dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By dbz1995
@WinterSnowblind said:
" @dbz1995 said:
" @WinterSnowblind said:
" @dbz1995 said:
This post confuses me. "
UK PSN store sucks.  Unless you want to play gimped versions of the games, buy from the US store. "
Ah. I see. And agree.
subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By subject2change
@girdz said:
" @WallacetheGreat said:
" I don't know if anyone agrees, but Jedi Power Battles? "
Yes! Good choice. "
Have that on my shelf, found it along with some other games when cleaning out my garage with my original PS1 and an assload of Demo Disks. Guess I originally planned to sell it. Now my PS1, PS2 and PS3 all sit on their own shelf.
Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#79  Edited By Griddler
@Subject2Change: lol since you reminded me of that game I went through my old stuff and found I still have it :D