Order of play.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Demilich

Dayum nigguhs. Dead Space, LittleBigPlanet and Far Cry 2 all come out on the same day here, with Fallout 3 eight days later. So my question is what do I do? It feels wrong to spend $400 on games alone in one week. So suggest away. My current thought is renting Dead Space on day one, beating it in one or two days (Doesn't seem like a game with much replay value), buying LittleBigPlanet letting it bide me until Fallout 3 (Which I am certainly buying), then when I'm done with Fallout 3 going back to LBP for a few weeks. Far Cry 2 will have to wait assuming it's any good.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By BoG

For me, it is LBP and Fable II with Fallout 8 days later. I think I'll save the bulk of my LBP time though, because I just get the feeling that with all the user content, it will have the longest life span. I'd start with Dead Space if I were you, because I'd wager it is limited to a single player campaign. Get that out of your way, and you have time for the endless content in Far Cry, Fallout, and LBP.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kush

Doesn't Dead Space come out on Oct. 14th and not the 21st? (at least for the consoles) ...anyways; I would recommend playing Dead Space first because it's obviously going to be the shortest and most linear. I would follow that with Far Cry 2 and after you've grown a bit tired of that game you should mess around with LBP. That also gives you time to let some pretty decent user-made content appear in LBP.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Demilich

Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssstraaaaaaaaaaaaaaliiiiiiiaaaaaaaasux

Don't forget I want Fallout 3 the most. But none of them shall intrude on L4D time.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By kush

Dammit...I keep forgetting you live in Australia. I just see Seinfeld and he's looking at me all like, "Hey, I'm in America." and I get confused.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Jayge_

I'll be playing Fable II for a while (day 1), probably get invited to some Far Cry multiplayer, play Far Cry single player the rest of the night (day 1), split it between those two and maybe Star Ocean: First Departure for the PSP until Fallout, then rape Fallout for like a month, and beat the rest after that.

Weeeeeird.