Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By dvaeg
@Astras
@TwoLines said:
" @crusader8463 said:
" The Heroes of Might and Magic games would be good. Turn based gameplay, hero units to rank up, armies to build, castle to defend/upgrade and just enough of a story to keep things interesting. "
HoM&M Number 2 and 3 are the best.  Also- the Might and Magic series! And Wizardry! Classics! "
Excellent choices heroes of M+M are excellent, if u go the might and magic direction I would prolly go for M+M 6 first or the heroes turned based games. Cant go wrong with Wizadry either.
Also Temple of Elemental Evil is good, BG2, Icewind dale, Morrowind > Oblivion if u havn't played, Fallout 1 and 2, or get a emulator and play :

Chrono trigger snes
Final fantasy 4,6,7 snes
Dragon quest 6 snes
Vandal hearts psx
Sword of Vermillion Genisis
BOF 3 psx
You know...I also have an ISO of the PS1 Xenogears since my console died and I still have the discs....
dvaeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By dvaeg

Well folks the time has come. I wrapped up my game of Mass Effect 2 and am ready to move on. I'm going to have to wait on Starcraft 2 because the achievements require an Internet connection and I'm holding off on Oblivion because it's actually not installed at the moment.

I'm going to go with Neverwinter Nights since I heard it said that Mask of the Betrayer has a kick ass story to it. I only have about a 20% chance of actually sticking with my decision though, so I might be neck deep in Dragon Age by this time next week regardless.