Please Bethesda Don't.....

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By bwooduhs

Release Fallout:New Vegas and the next Elder Scrolls close together. Now i'm just assuming that the next Elder Scrolls will be released next year but can you imagine how much it would suck if both games we're released within a month of each other.

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By gingertastic_10

i kinda understand what you mean, but can you explain why it would suck?, they would make money im sure, cuz those games are going to make a ton of money, so thatd be good for them

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bwooduhs

I'd like one to be released around July and the other in November or early 2011.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I assume it would suck cause then you would have 2 long ass RPG's to play within a month.

I prefer the Elder scrolls games though. 
Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By gingertastic_10

addictedtopinescent said:

"I assume it would suck cause then you would have 2 long ass RPG's to play within a month.
"

yeah thats what i was thinking

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bwooduhs
"I assume it would suck cause then you would have 2 long ass RPG's to play within a month.
"
Yeah thats pretty much it.

I don't really have a favorite between the two. Fallout was more interesting to me but i prefer Oblivions setting over the Capital Wasteland.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

I don't see Elder Scrolls next year, maybe spring of 2011. Fallout's game engine and now pedigree name... could earn it a quicker turnaround. I say 2010 and in the summer. That's the way I would do it.

greennoodles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By greennoodles
"
Why does everyone have to play a game when it first comes out? I beg them to release them around the same time. neither are multiplayer so I can pick up ES5, play it for a few months and then buy the new Fallout at a cheaper price.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
greennoodles said:
"addictedtopinescent said:
"
Why does everyone have to play a game when it first comes out? I beg them to release them around the same time. neither are multiplayer so I can pick up ES5, play it for a few months and then buy the new Fallout at a cheaper price."
Yeah, for the consumer, releasing them at the same time is an advantage. Buy one, play it, buy the other one at a LOWER PRICE (because it is a couple of months old) and then play it. I doubt they'll do it though, it doesn't make good business sense.
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By rinkalicous

Luckily I'm not too big a fan of fallout so this doesn''t affect me, but I see his point. If, say, a new Elder Scrolls and Zelda were released on the same day, I'd buy them both and probably end up enjoying them half as much. I just couldn't go about living whilst I knew there was a new zelda/elder scrolls out that I didn't own.

Either that or I'd fall into a coma from epic overload from holding both those games in my hands at once.
EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By EvilTwin
Claude said:
"I don't see Elder Scrolls next year, maybe spring of 2011. Fallout's game engine and now pedigree name... could earn it a quicker turnaround. I say 2010 and in the summer. That's the way I would do it. "
I thought they already announced Fallout: New Vegas was for sure coming 2010.  And it's also (highly) possible that Bethesda will use their modified Gamebryo engine from Fallout 3 to make ES5 as well so I wouldn't be surprised if it came out next year too.  You could be right about 2011, though.  It'd be nice if they gave it some extra time to make it as bug-free as possible.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I demand a Morrowind sequel.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Pie
Arkthemaniac said:
"I demand a Morrowind sequel."
Thats called oblivion
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Pie said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"I demand a Morrowind sequel."
Thats called oblivion
"
Ok, let me rephrase.

I want a Morrowind sequel that doesn't take place in Middle Fucking Earth.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By jakob187
greennoodles said:
"addictedtopinescent said:
I prefer the Elder scrolls games though. "
Why does everyone have to play a game when it first comes out? I beg them to release them around the same time. neither are multiplayer so I can pick up ES5, play it for a few months and then buy the new Fallout at a cheaper price."
Smartest comment I've seen on the forums in a while.