Post pics of your game setup/collection

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By SpinCookie

I saw this in another forum one time and thought it was interesting to see people's gaming collections and setups.  I'll go first.

TV setup
TV setup
Games
Games

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

Thread already exists elsewhere.

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SpinCookie

Oh my bad, I figured there might have been but wasn't sure how to search the forums, oh well.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jakob187

If you are looking at this thread right now, there is a row of buttons above the orange text showing the title of this thread.  Directly above that, there should be a "search" button with a magnifying glass.

No, that wasn't a smart-ass answer.  It's amazing that I didn't offer one.  Let's keep it to a minimum.  =  /
Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By MasturbatingBear

where the hell do you live? what kind of dreamcast cases are those? also not digging the gamecube collection.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jakob187

Wait a damn minute!

New trilogy?!?!?!  Where's the original trilogy??!?!?!?!?!?!

FUCKING FAIL!
SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpinCookie
MasturbatingBear said:
"where the hell do you live? what kind of dreamcast cases are those? also not digging the gamecube collection."
I'm in Boston, those are just dvd cases with custom dreamcast covers I found offline, and what's wrong with the gamecube collection, those are the cream of the crop.
Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8  Edited By MasturbatingBear
SpinCookie said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
"where the hell do you live? what kind of dreamcast cases are those? also not digging the gamecube collection."
I'm in Boston, those are just dvd cases with custom dreamcast covers I found offline, and what's wrong with the gamecube collection, those are the cream of the crop."
I mean you need more. Well for me its cause I love my gamecube. the newest system I had until christmas 04 was an n64. I got a gamecube and in the 2 years left of its life collected over 30 games for it. I always wanted to buy star fox adventures (i remember seeing promos and commercials for it when i was young, but i never bought it). Wind Waker was great but I couldn't enjoy sunshine and I don't know what that blue game is to the right. I cant put pictures of my collection cause I have to much shit and I dont even have a wii 360 or ps3 in my gaming area, just gamecube and xbox stuff, with my snes n64 and all the games taking up 2 t.vs and 2 coffee tables. Kind of a mess.
SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SpinCookie
MasturbatingBear said:
"SpinCookie said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
I'm in Boston, those are just dvd cases with custom dreamcast covers I found offline, and what's wrong with the gamecube collection, those are the cream of the crop."
I mean you need more. Well for me its cause I love my gamecube. the newest system I had until christmas 04 was an n64. I got a gamecube and in the 2 years left of its life collected over 30 games for it. I always wanted to buy star fox adventures (i remember seeing promos and commercials for it when i was young, but i never bought it). Wind Waker was great but I couldn't enjoy sunshine and I don't know what that blue game is to the right. I cant put pictures of my collection cause I have to much shit and I dont even have a wii 360 or ps3 in my gaming area, just gamecube and xbox stuff, with my snes n64 and all the games taking up 2 t.vs and 2 coffee tables. Kind of a mess."
I'm a big Nintendo fan, I loved my gamecube too, I sold all of my games though when the 360 came out, along with my cube.  Then I sold my 360 eventually and got a Wii and PS3.  I'm just starting now to rebuild my gamecube collection, I really want to pick up F-Zero, Eternal Darkness, and Double Dash.  The blue game on the right you didn't know is Wave Race Blue Storm.  I would love a new Wave Race on Wii.
Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Demilich

Half-Life on a console....

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By PureRok

Recently moved my computer (last night) to be closer to my consoles for conveniences sake. I keep my PC cases in a box somewhere else (as well as my Zelda collection, that's on a shelf) so my collection looks a lot smaller than it is. (It's a thumbnail, click for larger size)

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Gizmo

I don't have a set up as such at the moment, due to the fact that my tv is tiny(getting big HD motherfucker next month though.)

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SpinCookie
Demilich said:
"Half-Life on a console...."
I know, I know, I don't have a gaming PC so Orange Box was my only option.
SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SpinCookie
PureRok said:
"Recently moved my computer (last night) to be closer to my consoles for conveniences sake. I keep my PC cases in a box somewhere else (as well as my Zelda collection, that's on a shelf) so my collection looks a lot smaller than it is. (It's a thumbnail, click for larger size)

"
That is a lot of wires my friend, my setup used to look exactly like that until I moved into my apartment.
samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By samfo
SpinCookie said:
"I saw this in another forum one time and thought it was interesting to see people's gaming collections and setups.  I'll go first.
TV setup
TV setup
Games
Games

"
Actually quite a classy looking set up. Bummer about the Guitar Hero controller. They kinds of diminish any way of having a good looking set up. I'm not bagging them or anything, I have the whole Rock band kit :P
Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Demilich

I'll bite I guess.

TV's are so fucking expensive here there's almost no point in me ever buying one. I plan on upgrading to a 24" in a few months. $400 for that, or $2000 for a 40" TV with a lower and stretched resolution.

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SpinCookie
Demilich said:
"I'll bite I guess.

TV's are so fucking expensive here there's almost no point in me ever buying one. I plan on upgrading to a 24" in a few months. $400 for that, or $2000 for a 40" TV with a lower and stretched resolution.

"
TV's are very expensive, I played plenty of games on a TV about that size and I gotta say, it does work fine if you're sitting close enough like at the end of the desk there.  It is really nice to have an HDTV now, but I got by just fine with an SD one for a loooong time.
Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Demilich

Just fyi, I use that TV for PS2 only. I play my PS3 on my monitor. It's above 720p.

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SpinCookie
Demilich said:
"Just fyi, I use that TV for PS2 only. I play my PS3 on my monitor. It's above 720p."
Ah I gotcha, that's works out great then.
Tordah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By Tordah
My current setup.
My current setup.
View of my
View of my "entertainment corner"
My couch. :)
My couch. :)
My desk.
My desk.
As you can see I don't own a current-gen console yet so I don't do too much gaming in front of my tv yet. I'm holding off until I get a 360 so I can hook it up to the 5.1 speakers with HDMI (my Xbox is not hooked up to the speakers). I mostly watch movies here.

I'm sure you're wondering why I have two computers at my desk, well, let me tell you why... One for gaming, one for browsing Gian
Another view of my desk.
Another view of my desk.
tBomb! Simultaneously loving, baby. :D
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Vinchenzo

300 poster, Tordah? Bad taste in movies.

Tordah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By Tordah

Haha, I'm a sucker for anything epic when it comes to movies. While 300 is not particularly deep or meaningful I think it's a badass action movie. And I just happen to love the poster for it.