Question of the Day(11/22/2008)

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Pro_wrestler
"What are your thoughts on how the PS3 and/or Wii have advanced now that both have reached their two-year anniversary?"

Wii-

Changed the industry in a way that the competition will have to adapt to and opened the door for all new gamers. Sadly, they seem to have alienated their oldest fans while doing so.

PS3-

Even though it launched to hype that it could have never lived up too, its just now proving to some of us that some of what was promised years ago, is a true! But it may be to little to late.

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By Pro_wrestler
"What are your thoughts on how the PS3 and/or Wii have advanced now that both have reached their two-year anniversary?"

Wii-

Changed the industry in a way that the competition will have to adapt to and opened the door for all new gamers. Sadly, they seem to have alienated their oldest fans while doing so.

PS3-

Even though it launched to hype that it could have never lived up too, its just now proving to some of us that some of what was promised years ago, is a true! But it may be to little to late.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Well here's my thoughts

the wii basically sucks.  It changed it's view from games to marketing (basically).    It straight up is the worst console I've ever bought.

the ps3 is fine, but not the best.  I'm not going to try to make it sound bad, it's not.  The ps3 is a great console.  it gets most of the good multiplats and has quite a few good exclusives, but it's jsut doesn't have nearly as many good games as the 360.  It sort of reminds me of the xbox (not the halo-box which is when you count halo, lulz)

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

I only need the PS3 to complete my console trilogy and to play MGS4 and LBP. I love my Wii, play it every day. Nintendo did alienate a few fans, but they have time to make it up.

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By super_machine

I agree with the first point 100%. The second 50%. I like the PS3 a lot, but It still has a lot of promise left to make good on. Next time Sony needs to have a more reslistic strategy and system out of the gate.