Razer DeathAdder

H4wkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By H4wkeye

As the title says I'm thinking about purchasing this mouse. So far I never really had a true gaming mouse. It has 1800 DPI 3g Infrared Laser. Any feedback/advice is welcomed.

NoDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By NoDeath

I've had a Copperhead for almost 4 years now. It's a fantastic mouse that's never failed me. I can't say anything specific about the Deathadder as I haven't used it myself, but I do highly recommend Razer. At least for their mice.

Dark_Jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Dark_Jon

I'm using one right now. The only thing more perfect would be if my hand was the mouse.

belaraphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By belaraphon

i use a deathadder myself and absolutely love it. the buttons and tracking are very nice.i would recommend it if you are looking to purchase.

H4wkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By H4wkeye

I see guys, thanks for the feedback, looks like this mouse is the right choice. Thanks. ;)

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Linkyshinks

@H4wkeye:

I absolutely adore mine, you cannot go wrong with it. I have the second version waiting but I've yet to open it till my current one screws up - 2 years and counting...  

The DeathAdder has the highest ESR MouseScore rating so far. it's been designed around the Microsoft Habu internally but features a few performances increases in places. It has  4 & 5 side buttons that are significantly larger than the Habu's, which are more tuned for gaming needs. Both buttons can be clicked with a simple roll of your thumb and feel very comfortable to use. The 1 & 2 buttons at the front are slightly concave a cup your fingers perfectly, they're also coated in the same non slip rubber that Razer keyboards use. The mouse wheel is large and lies on the front decline of the mouse, which makes it stick out slightly, making it very comfortable to use. The mouse is perfectly ergonomic and is great for use in gaming, particularly in FPS games where I find the extra speed and accuracy helps a great deal. 

No Caption Provided
cess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By cess

DeathAdder is one of the better mice out there right now for the price.  Personally I can't use it fits too deep into my palm.  I move the mouse more with my fingertips than I do with my palm so I like my mice to be slim and low profile.  G9x for me, but I'm about the only person I know who prefers slim mice.

H4wkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By H4wkeye

I just bought it, it's a universal edition for Mac and Windows and it glows in Lunar White. This mouse fits my hand PERFECTLY. So far I'm loving it.