What is wrong with this generation of gamers?

• 122 results
rubsnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rubsnick

It seems as tough they try to defend "big" Business.

For example I see people on many boards defending DLC practices- such as DLC Maps released a week after the game.

Defending Sony for removing the other OS

Defending MS for giving them a 3 year warranty on RROD's ( sure it was nice but when the Warranties up that's it you're done for)

Defending Nintendo for abandoning the core games and producing Wii"titles" (Wii Fit, Wii Music etc.)

Defending a lot of bad business practices like DRM and a crapload of other things.

What is wrong with today's gamer? It seems like they are to busy kissing the companies ass and adoring them for making more money. But keep in mind the more money a company makes the worst they become. I mean look at nintendo.... flithy rich but they forgot about the core gamers! A lot of the stuff being done is for the benefit of the companies who pretty much like to screw over the gamer as of late. I kind of miss last gen (the second golden age of gaming) Stuff was a tad bit simpler but companies are screwing over almost everyone as of late.... I just can't fathom how people can just defend them. I'm sorry but a selfish consumer is better then one who bends over and accepts the rape. Why? Because the consumer holds more power then the company... With that being said gaming is in a sad state of political affairs that harm the gamer more then benefit. 

raiz265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By raiz265

...Claiming MW2 to be a good game. 

:E

Tasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Tasus
@raiz265: it is
Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Trilogy
@raiz265 said:
" ...Claiming MW2 to be a good game.   :E "
Yea I know, what's with them and their valid opinions.
9cupsoftea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By 9cupsoftea

I agree totally. I don't know why gamers are pushovers, maybe because it's much younger market than with other 'entertainment'.

ShadowofIntent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShadowofIntent

RROD has a lifetime warranty bud.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By breadfan

It's called fanboyism.  People are going to defend the things that they invest time and money into, and it will never go away.

LincoIn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LincoIn
@9cupsoftea: I think it's the opposite, the average gamer age is 35 now. Money isn't really a problem at that age (hopefully) and they might care less.
tmthomsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By tmthomsen

They're just more well-educated and have gained a higher knowledge in how corporations work. No need to a rebel just for the sake of it.

MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

Most of us don't give a shit. 

9cupsoftea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 9cupsoftea
@LincoIn: 35? Where did you get that stat?
rubsnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rubsnick
@ShadowofIntent:  Um... no RROD is 3 year from date of purchase not lifetime....

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6173633.html

Tada you've just been owned.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13  Edited By Jeust

I'm sorry but a selfish consumer is better then one who bends over and accepts the rape.  

I agree. 

I think the reasons behind the behaviour of those gamers are:
  1. Consumers try to justify their purchases and bets, like in MW2 or in Nintendo, or Sony or Microsoft for that matter;
  2. Consumers come to identify with products and trademarks they buy, and defend them as they defend themselves.
dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By dbz1995

Gaming has become massive now. Obviously the companies want to attack the audience with what they want-and our young teens are into FPS's in particular. Who dominates these markets? Call of Duty (Activision). Halo (Microsoft). Gears of War (Microsoft).

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ryanwho

In case rallying for health insurers didn't already tip you off, the country is fully indoctrinated into appeasing the plutocracy. This is what happens when you value yourself so much, you tend to care about your little products above all else. Its modern religion. Don't wanna piss off your new gods.

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rinkalicous
@rubsnick said:
" @ShadowofIntent:  Um... no RROD is 3 year from date of purchase not lifetime....   http://www.gamespot.com/news/6173633.html  Tada you've just been owned. "
..."You've just been owned"? 

I really don't want to sound like a jerk here... but are you 12?
rubsnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rubsnick
@dbz1995: That's besides the point I'm not talking about games... I'm just talking about everything else in particular,the way gamers are treating stuff.
Turkfinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Turkfinn

Seems to me it's more the opposite with people bitching about every little thing that every company does, good or bad. 

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By WinterSnowblind

What do you mean this generation? 

I remember being a kid and arguing over the SNES and Mega Drive.  I remember people throwing logic out of the window to defend the PSOne or N64.  I remember people defending Sega's business strategy with the 32X, Sega CD and Saturn... 

Fanboys are no better or worse now than they used to be.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ParanoidFreak
@Br3adfan said:
" It's called fanboyism.  People are going to defend the things that they invest time and money into, and it will never go away. "
I agree with this. When someone invests in something they will try and make themselves believe they have made the best choice.
Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By Skald

Will whining about it get you anywhere? No. So either quit games or roll with the punches.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Because when someone spends that much money on a games console, they like to justify that they made the right choice. It's simple psychology. And it's nothing new. It's been happening since people were buying a Coleco Telsar instead of a Magnavox Odyssey.

Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By Rockdalf
@extremeradical said:
" Will whining about it get you anywhere? No. So either quit games or roll with the punches. "
Vote with your dollars.  Not buying a game says more to people producing your games, than all the bitching you can do on an online forums.  Nothing wrong with the generation of gamers, unless they think they can really keep buying product and expect it to change to their standards.
Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#24  Edited By Geno

With all of the bad stuff also came a bunch of good stuff. 10 years ago people would've never even dreamed of services like XBLA or Steam. The Nintendo Wii has a lot of more casual titles on it but it also opened up a new audience and launched video games into the mainstream. Overall, it's pretty much the best generation yet. 

Avatar image for organicalistic_
Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Organicalistic_
@rubsnick: money makes me want to kill myself
phantomzxro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By phantomzxro
@rubsnick:
Well you have to realize that the so called "gamer" is a lot more crowded nowaday and i would say 80% of all gamers at the end of the day just don't care about the inner working of the gaming market they just want to play games. So some may even complain but they will still pick up call of duty and all it's DLC. I also would say even in the 20% of core gamers who are informed we still want to play the games we like so us to will break down time to time. So at it's heart it is a numbers game and all the casual gamers out number the core so this stuff will continue to happen until there is a big outcry across all gamers.  It's a sad but true fact but all i can say is the core gamers will be in it for the long run so in time things will snap back (.... i hope)
Jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#27  Edited By Jazz
@rubsnick said:
"  It seems as tough they try to defend "big" Business.For example I see people on many boards defending DLC practices- such as DLC Maps released a week after the game.Defending Sony for removing the other OSDefending MS for giving them a 3 year warranty on RROD's ( sure it was nice but when the Warranties up that's it you're done for)Defending Nintendo for abandoning the core games and producing Wii"titles" (Wii Fit, Wii Music etc.)Defending a lot of bad business practices like DRM and a crapload of other things.What is wrong with today's gamer? It seems like they are to busy kissing the companies ass and adoring them for making more money. But keep in mind the more money a company makes the worst they become. I mean look at nintendo.... flithy rich but they forgot about the core gamers! A lot of the stuff being done is for the benefit of the companies who pretty much like to screw over the gamer as of late. I kind of miss last gen (the second golden age of gaming) Stuff was a tad bit simpler but companies are screwing over almost everyone as of late.... I just can't fathom how people can just defend them. I'm sorry but a selfish consumer is better then one who bends over and accepts the rape. Why? Because the consumer holds more power then the company... With that being said gaming is in a sad state of political affairs that harm the gamer more then benefit.  "
Are any of those points actually relevant? 
There is now a large enough market place to sustain different views/machines/practices. 
If you don't like how one thing is done, go somewhere else. 
Corporations don't give a shit about individuals. They just want your money en masse. 
They always screw people over...its called consumerism. You would do exactly the same in their positions if you had the weight of a large company behind you.  
It was exactly the same 10 years ago, there are just more ways for them to do it now with digital distribution. 
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zeforgotten

How about all the previous generations of gamers that were exactly like this? 
Or were most of you guys born 8 years ago?

Turbofirejames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Turbofirejames
@Jazz said:
Are any of those points actually relevant? There is now a large enough market place to sustain different views/machines/practices. If you don't like how one thing is done, go somewhere else. Corporations don't give a shit about individuals. They just want your money en masse. They always screw people over...its called consumerism. You would do exactly the same in their positions if you had the weight of a large company behind you.  It was exactly the same 10 years ago, there are just more ways for them to do it now with digital distribution.  " 

I think thats OP's point. You understand that corporations treat people like garbage, and you allow it due to consumerism. Then you cite that individuals do not mean anything. This attitude is what perpetuates corporate greed and them not caring. Individuals do have the ability to make people care. They can choose to buy or not buy a product. Mobilizing a group of individuals to not buy something should be easier today than it was 10 years ago. We have an entire community of core gamers on this site alone that could chose to boycot and or not support a company and do it as a unit...... but we chose not to.  

The OP recognizes the immense power the consumer has today, yet is baffled as to why people refuse to use it and beyond that defend deplorable behavior.
Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Godwind

@rubsnick said:

" For example I see people on many boards defending DLC practices- such as DLC Maps released a week after the game. "

-Most people look down upon DLC being released in the same short period of a week.  People have shown distaste for DLC.  Some people like Epic Games wanted to release their DLC for free.  The initial reason why DLC was made was to have people hold onto their products longer.  Now people are annoyed that it is being used as a means to profit from the consumer than actually benefit the consumer.

@rubsnick said:

"Defending Sony for removing the other OS"

Probably because people don't know their rights.  They probably think "Well I signed the Terms of Service, so there isn't anything I can do."  That is exactly how stronger Authorities want you to think, The Government, Schools, Corporations ect.  It is easier on them to have world which can easily be ass raped.   There are a lot of people like that, not just gamers.  There are also people who don't care for such features anyways.

@rubsnick said:

"Defending MS for giving them a 3 year warranty on RROD's ( sure it was nice but when the Warranties up that's it you're done for) "

Corporations are only obligated maintain the well being of a product for as long as it is obligated by law or for as long as they promise.  If they promise for a protection on RRoDs for three years, but decide not to uphold it, than it should be a cry.  Also, if it is that bad, why not buy the substitution products?  If Microsoft isn't willing to make a product suitable for oneself, quit buying from them.  There are plenty of substitute products such as the PC as a gaming platform, the Wii, PS3, PSP, DS, or hell, you have older video game systems.

@rubsnick said:

"Defending Nintendo for abandoning the core games and producing Wii"titles" (Wii Fit, Wii Music etc.) "

They didn't "abandon" core games.  They have been doing everything they normally would do.  The N64 had dry spells, The Gamecube had dry spells, as well the Wii.  They are developing "core games" congruently with with these "Wii titles."   Then again, there people like myself who enjoy both these "core games" and "Wii Titles" so it seems like a perfect fit for me.

@rubsnick said:

"Defending a lot of bad business practices like DRM and a crapload of other things."

Not everyone defends DRMs, however, there are people who will validate DRMs.  They will validate as a means to curve piracy, which helps support their platform with more games.
AlwaysAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AlwaysAngry
@MAN_FLANNEL said:
" Most of us don't give a shit.  "
rubsnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rubsnick
@Turbofirejames said:
" I think thats OP's point. You understand that corporations treat people like garbage, and you allow it due to consumerism. Then you cite that individuals do not mean anything. This attitude is what perpetuates corporate greed and them not caring. Individuals do have the ability to make people care. They can choose to buy or not buy a product. Mobilizing a group of individuals to not buy something should be easier today than it was 10 years ago. We have an entire community of core gamers on this site alone that could chose to boycot and or not support a company and do it as a unit...... but we chose not to.   The OP recognizes the immense power the consumer has today, yet is baffled as to why people refuse to use it and beyond that defend deplorable behavior. "

This guy hit the nail on the head.
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By iamjohn

And this is somehow different from the gaggle of fanboys we've had since the NES era?

Avatar image for thepeacemaker10
ThePeacemaker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ThePeacemaker10
@raiz265:  I agree, biggest disappointment ever.
scarycrayons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By scarycrayons

The problem is that a lot of people do get mad about things, but it doesn't really change much! 

The internet got angry about Spore when it came out because of its DRM and not being as scientific as it hyped it up to be, but it doesn't exactly mean that they'll release another version without DRM and with all the cut features included.   The complaints go completely ignored. 

As for the people who do defend stupid things, it's not a generational thing...  I've seen older people who grew up with Atari's defending the Wii only having WiiWare games per console and not per account, for example, just because they grew up being Nintendo obsessives!

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#36  Edited By thatfrood

Nothing. 
Get off your high horse.

EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37  Edited By EdIsCool

mostly its the not reading. Its very difficult not be an sychophantic  idiot  believing all you hear from PR if you dont read.
Sony "Vibration and motion sensing is too hard" Yes it is, mainly because of instead of working on it you were busy finding all the dicks in the world to suck.
Suddenly its not so hard to do, I can only presume they found all the dicks, but people bought that crap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23
deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubsnick said:
"  It seems as tough they try to defend "big" Business.For example I see people on many boards defending DLC practices- such as DLC Maps released a week after the game.Defending Sony for removing the other OSDefending MS for giving them a 3 year warranty on RROD's ( sure it was nice but when the Warranties up that's it you're done for)Defending Nintendo for abandoning the core games and producing Wii"titles" (Wii Fit, Wii Music etc.)Defending a lot of bad business practices like DRM and a crapload of other things.What is wrong with today's gamer? It seems like they are to busy kissing the companies ass and adoring them for making more money. But keep in mind the more money a company makes the worst they become. I mean look at nintendo.... flithy rich but they forgot about the core gamers! A lot of the stuff being done is for the benefit of the companies who pretty much like to screw over the gamer as of late. I kind of miss last gen (the second golden age of gaming) Stuff was a tad bit simpler but companies are screwing over almost everyone as of late.... I just can't fathom how people can just defend them. I'm sorry but a selfish consumer is better then one who bends over and accepts the rape. Why? Because the consumer holds more power then the company... With that being said gaming is in a sad state of political affairs that harm the gamer more then benefit.  "
you are everything, thats wrong with gaming today.  

stop whining.
wwfundertaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 25

#39  Edited By wwfundertaker

There's nothing wrong with this generation, since the internet expanded and forums became popular a lot of people have a place to voice their opinions.  

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Tennmuerti

FIGHT THE POWA!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23
deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubsnick said:
" @Turbofirejames said:
" I think thats OP's point. You understand that corporations treat people like garbage, and you allow it due to consumerism. Then you cite that individuals do not mean anything. This attitude is what perpetuates corporate greed and them not caring. Individuals do have the ability to make people care. They can choose to buy or not buy a product. Mobilizing a group of individuals to not buy something should be easier today than it was 10 years ago. We have an entire community of core gamers on this site alone that could chose to boycot and or not support a company and do it as a unit...... but we chose not to.   The OP recognizes the immense power the consumer has today, yet is baffled as to why people refuse to use it and beyond that defend deplorable behavior. "
 This guy hit the nail on the head. "
erm. no?

You are wrong in so many ways, that its just too much, so instead of trying to argue with you, im just gonna post this picture. 

No Caption Provided
Turbofirejames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Turbofirejames

Point taken. 

I would argue that those gamers efforts are undermined due to people who take the "i cant make a difference so... whatever" strategy. The beauty of capitalism is that consumer's have power. Coca-cola made new coke. It was awful, people didn't but it, now we have Coca-cola classic. Sega made the Dreamcast, people didn't buy it. Sega doesn't make consoles anymore. If I remember correctly the entire videogame industry made bad home console games in the 80's. People didn't want crappy games. The market crashed.  Nintendo made quality games and the market recovered. Purchases dictate what exist, and what companies are able to do.    

drakesfortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By drakesfortune

If it were not for big business, our hobby wouldn't be what it is today.  It either wouldn't exist in ANY format close to what it is, or consoles and games would be supremely expensive.  What companies can risk billions in losses but big business?  Big business is the only way we have cheap, mass produced, powerful consoles.   No small corporation or business could possibly hope get funding to produce a console in this day and age.  

I think it's fair to criticize big businesses, small businesses, and anyone in between.  I do NOT criticize big or small businesses, just because of their size.  That's stupid. 

Look, Sony dropping other OS was to prevent piracy.  I certainly understand their reasoning.  I also see why so many people are pissed about it.  There's good and bad that comes from it.  Most anti-business people will just blindly seize on the negative, which is that they are removing an advertised feature.  They won't look at the upside, which is that if it really does prevent more piracy, we'll all get more games because more SMALL business game producers will make enough money to pay their employees. 

The fact is, BIG business, AND SMALL business are made up of people.  Poor people.  Middle class people.  Rich people.  The bigger the business, the more middle class and poor people work for them.  So if those big businesses do poorly, or are harmed by piracy and need to protect themselves by removing a feature, they are not just protecting the business, they are protecting the employment of poor and middle class workers who are harmed the most by theft and piracy.  Those are your neighbors and friends being fired when taxes are raised and bottom lines destroyed, or when piracy lowers profits and forces layoffs. 

This stuff doesn't occur in a vacuum.  The loss of income, results in lost jobs for mostly poor and middle income families.  You have to look at the bigger picture and realize that things are not black and white.  This is not a simple problem, with a simple anti or pro business answer.  It affects more than just the business and the consumer.  

One thing is for sure, piracy isn't good for the consumer, and it's not good for big business, small business, mid sized business, or any other business. 

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#44  Edited By natetodamax

People want to feel good about their purchases.

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheKidNixon
Hmmm. I'll respond to each of the OP's examples in kind:

- Defending DLC practices- such as DLC Maps released a week after the game: I think this is cooling somewhat, and its important to seperate what is good DLC (Fallout 3, Rock Band) and what is more shady (Resident Evil 5, Street Fighter costumes...really, just about anything Capcom does). I'm personally fond of the model that things like Mass Effect 2 and Alan Wake are doing: giving you the earliest stuff that wasn't quite ready for release for free to give you a benchmark of what to expect in the future, and then letting you decide on the value proposition down the line.

-  Defending Sony for removing the other OS: Sony has burned so bad on piracy stuff over the last few years, I can see why they would be paranoid enough to change this. As someone who doesn't fully understand why Linux is such a better choice for your Playstation 3, I can't really begin to understand why this change is a big deal for the vast majority of the gamers out there, and the minority who are actually affected have a right to be upset. But again, I can't speak to their preference or what their real reasoning is.

Defending MS for giving them a 3 year warranty on RROD: They technically could have done nothing, and the threat of a class action lawsuit doesn't really jive with the huge sum of money they lost in having to extend the warranty. Plus, if you send the same 360 in twice for repair, they actually send you a new one (this is from someone on the inside, or formerly so) and you get a new 3-year warranty. Trust me, this decision is in YOUR benefit.

-  Defending Nintendo for abandoning the core games and producing Wii "titles" : I feel like I've said this a billion times: Nintendo abandoned "core gamers" because "core gamers" abandoned Nintendo. Look at the last generation. Look at the sales figures for PS2 vs. X-Box vs. Gamecube. If you don't think that Nintendo needed to make a radical move and embrace a new market of consumers, you're fooling yourself. The "core" had already stopped supporting them, save for the niche group that will always champion Nintendo over all else. Whenever someone complains about Nintendo being successful without putting out the games they want to play, I get the vibe of someone who dumped their boyfriend, only to turn around and be upset when that ex-boyfriend is now very happy in his new relationship.

- Defending a lot of bad business practices like DRM: DRM isn't by itself a bad business practice; its a necessary one. Talk to the World of Goo guys and say that piracy isn't a problem, especially in the PC space. Plus the majority of DRM is fairly unobtrusive (Ubisoft excepted, but they're just dicks about that and hate you for being a PC gamer anyway) if you're using the gamer responsibly. If you can't understand why EA doesn't want you to install Spore six times without explaining it to them first, then you might be part of the problem.

And not related to any particular point you made, but your argument that the more money companies make, the more corrupt they become? There is plenty of evidence to back that up, sure, but ALL VIDEO GAME COMPANIES ARE IN IT TO MAKE A LIVING. If you think for a second that any video game developer, even the most indie and progressive in their distribution practices, has any interest in you as more than a customer and consumer, then you're fooling yourself. And that is how its always been.
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#46  Edited By Cube

They are pieces of shit! Yeah!

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Tennmuerti
@rubsnick: 
Let me break it down like this:
You are ASSUMING that gamers are easily categorized into generations and that one can point to certain people as being "this" generation  of gamers.
You are ASSUMING that the same people who argue for one of those points you list are the same people arguing for the other points, whereas people can actually hold different opinions on specific issues.
You are ASSUMING that  it is the so called "this" generation of gamers that are arguing those points and not actually people who are older, what is the backing behind this? Why are you ASSUMING that the people who have those opinions are necessarily "this" generation of gamers, they can just as well be some of the older guard people who have played video games since their inception.
You are ASSUMING that business practices like DRM and DLC are bad, where as the situation is very gray and actually has to be rationally considered case by case, for example some forms of DRM can be viewed a acceptable while others are too intrusive.
You are ASSUMING that the consumer that accepts certain business practices is being raped, however rape is defined by forcing someone to do certain things against their will, how can it be rape for the person is alright with it? Thats not rape that's a shag.
I am going to go ahead and ASSUME that this post is exactly what is wrong with this generation of gamers, a bunch of whining bitches.
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By xyzygy

Gamers and too demanding and are harder to be pleased.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Gabriel
@Rinkalicous said:
" @rubsnick said:
" @ShadowofIntent:  Um... no RROD is 3 year from date of purchase not lifetime....   http://www.gamespot.com/news/6173633.html  Tada you've just been owned. "
..."You've just been owned"?  I really don't want to sound like a jerk here... but are you 12? "
Actually you've just been Killzowned. 

HaroldoNVU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#50  Edited By HaroldoNVU
@scarycrayons said:
The internet got angry about Spore when it came out because of its DRM and not being as scientific as it hyped it up to be, but it doesn't exactly mean that they'll release another version without DRM and with all the cut features included.   The complaints go completely ignored.
Really? Spore? That's the example you chose to support your point that consumer complaints don't matter?