Avatar image for harvey_the_pooka
harvey_the_pooka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By harvey_the_pooka

I am at the point where I´ll get either a PSP or a DSi. I just can´t choose which one. I really like playing strategy games and puzzle games so that might help to give some advice.  

I gotta admit that I had a PSP already right when it came out and I loved the Metal Gear game for it...Also I have a PS3 so that might help a little bit too.  I am just not sure because there seem to be hardly any good games coming out for either system so what should I do??? Decisions, Decisions... 
ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ZenaxPure

DS, seriously. Especially if you like playing puzzle and strategy games on a handheld, the touch screen can make a lot of them all the more enjoyable. There is something for everyone on it.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By oldschool

The DS is much better to play and has a much better back catalogue of interesting an unique games (I have both).  I personally can only suggest a DS as my PSPs just sit there and rarely get played (with about 40 games).  However, only you can know for yourself, so I would go to Metacritic, filter by score and look at what appeals more.  A little personal research is always best when you are spending that much cash.

Avatar image for sandwich_adjustment
sandwich_adjustment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

everyone always tells me DS

Slippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Slippy

Sorry to make this harder, but both are as good as each other. The Nintendo smear campaign will tell you otherwise, but there are plenty of good games to be had on both.