Who has the best exclusive lineup this year?

• 71 results
tactis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tactis
tactis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By tactis

I dont know for me I think its pretty much a wash Microsoft has Froza 3 and Halo 3 ODST, Sony has Uncharted 2 and Ratchet and Clank, and Nintendo has that super Mario bros game, not much all around imo most of the games i want are multiplat like Modern Warfare 2, Batman:AA, Brutal Legend, Borderlands, and Assassins Creed 2. 

what do you all think?    

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio

I mean, isnt it kinda obvious? Im gonna go with Sony

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CL60

Most of what I want is multi-plat. And I usually get all my multi-plat stuff on 360 and the occasional PS3 exclusive comes along that I will get on my PS3.

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TheMustacheHero
ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#6  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Interestingly enough, the three games I am most anticipating are all multiplatform. So nobody wins.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#7  Edited By citizenkane

It doesn't matter to me.  I have both a PS3 and Xbox 360.  Whoever wins, I win as well!

*Except if it's Nintendo, because I don't plan on buying a Wii anytime soon.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By animateria

Probably only going to buy Brutal Legend...

Pockets are empty, school work increasing.

Well, we can pretty much conclude that the Wii will be in last place at the very least.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Karl_Boss

I'm really looking forward to Mass Effect 2...

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CL60
@TheMustacheHero said:

"

"
That guy isn't very bright.
tactis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tactis
@Unknown_Pleasures said:
"I'm really looking forward to Mass Effect 2... "

yeah me too!! man I wish that was coming out this year I really really want to play that
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Stang
@TheMustacheHero: 

35 seconds of that douche was more then enough for me.
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@CL60 said:

" @TheMustacheHero said:

"

"
That guy isn't very bright. "
I'm not questioning his intelligence it was merely to show the lineup of exclusives. 

P.S. This is the second part.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#14  Edited By AgentJ

Muramasa is the most important one to me, and I'm very excited for Sky Crawlers, Silent Hill, Cave Story, Sin and Punishment 2, Scribblenauts, Infinite Space, and Nostalgia. (What? DS games are Nintendo too!) I'm excited for a number of 360 games, but a lot of what I want is multiplatform.

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

I'll be buying most of my games for the 360 this holiday season so Microsoft wins for me. I have a PS3 but there aren't many games I want that come out this year but there are a lot early next year.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hatking

Well I am not really a fan of Halo or Forza but I enjoyed both series so far.  I don't really like Rachet and Clank.  Uncharted seems kinda cool, but even if I owned a PS3 I'd probably just rent it.  I'm not a Mario fan at all, I enjoy playing the games but I won't miss not being able to play them either.  I'd say 360 and PS3 are going to be both in good shape this year though because the metric fuckton of multiplatform games coming to both of them...there is bound to be something for everybody.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CL60
@TheMustacheHero said:

" @CL60 said:

" @TheMustacheHero said:

"

"
I'm not questioning his intelligence it was merely to show the lineup of exclusives.   P.S. This is the second part. "
Well I am...I absolutely hate people who say anything about fanboys yet they are a bigger fanboy then the people they complain about.
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@CL60 said:

" @TheMustacheHero said:

" @CL60 said:

" @TheMustacheHero said:

"

"
I'm not questioning his intelligence it was merely to show the lineup of exclusives.   P.S. This is the second part. "
Well I am...I absolutely hate people who say anything about fanboys yet they are a bigger fanboy then the people they complain about. "
I'm sorry? I don't mind if this guy is a fanboy, infact, he is. That's not the point though, the point was to show the exclusive titles coming to the PS3 and Wii.
zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zombie2011

360 just because it has more GTA 4 coming out this holiday, and Forza 3 also ODST.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CL60
@TheMustacheHero said:

" @CL60 said:

" @TheMustacheHero said:

" @CL60 said:

" @TheMustacheHero said:

"

"
Well I am...I absolutely hate people who say anything about fanboys yet they are a bigger fanboy then the people they complain about. "
I'm sorry? I don't mind if this guy is a fanboy, infact, he is. That's not the point though, the point was to show the exclusive titles coming to the PS3 and Wii. "
Well you could have just said them instead of posting a video of a guy sitting there bashing the 360 and talking about how great the other consoles are. Or at the very least a video of somebody who isn't biased. (AKA somebody that isn't a fanboy)
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@CL60: Why would I take my time to type out all those games? I don't care that much, if you don't like the video you don't have to watch it OR comment about it.
It's the best video I could find if you can find a better one go ahead and post it.  Geez Louise!
tactis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tactis
@zombie2011:  oh yeah huh I forgot about that it would be interesting to see how the GTA 4 DLC does at the same time big titles are released
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CL60
@TheMustacheHero said:
" @CL60: Why would I take my time to type out all those games? I don't care that much, if you don't like the video you don't have to watch it OR comment about it. It's the best video I could find if you can find a better one go ahead and post it.  Geez Louise! "
God.
Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By Whisperkill
@TheMustacheHero said:
"
"

That guy sounds like a complete Jackass, and a rabid fanboy...
Poppycock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Poppycock

The 360 has nothing exclusive that appeals to me and Nintendo has another year or so for their wave of "hardcore" games to come to market. Except for Super Mario Bros Wii, which looks excellent. In fact, I probably should vote for Nintendo since Punchout was fun and Wii Sports Resort looks to be too. Don't have a PS3, so I've no idea what their exclusives are.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By trophyhunter

sony easily demon's souls and way of the samurai 3, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time , drake 2

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pause422

I would say since most of what I'm interested in this year is multiplatform anyway, but I'll have to go with Sony for the time being. A lot of games are getting pushed to 2010, but as far as exclusives go, unless microsoft has more to unveil this year there really isn't any 360 exclusives I care for. Biggest game I want is borderlands, but since the new Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, and 'possibly' mag are coming out this year for PS3, thats more than I can name for the 360. If Alan Wake were coming out this year, maybe it would be a different story.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AgentJ
@Poppycock said:
" The 360 has nothing exclusive that appeals to me and Nintendo has another year or so for their wave of "hardcore" games to come to market. Except for Super Mario Bros Wii, which looks excellent. In fact, I probably should vote for Nintendo since Punchout was fun and Wii Sports Resort looks to be too. Don't have a PS3, so I've no idea what their exclusives are. "
Yeah, Nintendo doesnt have a lot on the way, but thankfully it looks like third party companies are doing some good work. Check out my earlier post for some examples. 
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CL60
@Whisperkill said:

" @TheMustacheHero said:

"
"
That guy sounds like a complete Jackass, and a rabid fanboy... "
indeed
Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pazy
@CL60 said:
" @Whisperkill said:

" @TheMustacheHero said:

"
"
That guy sounds like a complete Jackass, and a rabid fanboy... "
indeed "

Though hes a fanboy and has an annoying video it isnt the worst of them since at least he realises that that "exclusives" arent exclusives if there on PC (like FFXIV and DC Universe) or PSP (MLB the Show he said? Im not sure since I dont follow sports games). But hes still a fanboy and insists on bashing on putting out crap stories (like Tales of Vesperia has extra content but says that makes it a new game? Very realistic).

All in all I dont really care about fanboy video or even lists of exclusives, I care about what games I want to play and for me they are mostly evenly spread around with a slight emphasis on PC.

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Absurd
@ArbitraryWater said:
" Interestingly enough, the three games I am most anticipating are all multiplatform. So nobody wins. "
Everyone does
Radar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Radar
@TheMustacheHero said:

"

"
its gonna..... gasp.... utter destruction.
bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By bubahula

forza 3 , odst, shadow complex, gta4 dlc are ones that win it for me

tactis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tactis
@Pazy:  yeah thats true I give him credit for saying that console exclusives are stupid but he mentions Tales of Vesperia at the start and 360 dudes "breaking their 360 copies due to all the ps3 exclusive content" I mean come on man it came out on the 360 last year honestly who gives a crap anymore he acts like this port is gonna sell a gizzilion copies when the Tales games have barely broken 500k historically see:  http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2007/1398.html 
ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ch13696

Of course for america the 360 is going to win. Most of the people in america owns one. However in the UK and Asia its going to be PS3. And Im not trying to be any kind of fanboy. I hate to see favoritism towards one console however its facts.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Ooops. I accidentally clicked Nintendo. Someone restart the poll. It is now totally inaccurate!

canucks23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By canucks23

Well for 2009 i think it's pretty even. But so far, in 2010 Sony looks like they're gonna clean house. oh and nintendo loses by default... shoulda mentioned that lmao.
jewgypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jewgypsy

maybe xbox. maybe p5s.,,myabe wii
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AgentJ
@tactis said:
" @Pazy:  yeah thats true I give him credit for saying that console exclusives are stupid but he mentions Tales of Vesperia at the start and 360 dudes "breaking their 360 copies due to all the ps3 exclusive content" I mean come on man it came out on the 360 last year honestly who gives a crap anymore he acts like this port is gonna sell a gizzilion copies when the Tales games have barely broken 500k historically see:  http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2007/1398.html  "
Actually, people in Japan did in fact break their copies when the PS3 version was announced, so that part wasn't full of shit. Just the rest of it : )
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Karmum

Coindentally, the console I believe that has the most solid lineup from this year (when it comes to exclusives), happens to be the console I don't even own. I think Sony's exclusive lineup this year has been pretty stellar, and I don't think I plan on buying any Microsoft-related exclusives this year. It is a damn shame, because I think I might only buy Modern Warfare 2,Borderlands, and Assassin's Creed II for my Xbox this fall, and this is only because I don't have a Playstation 3. My friends play a big factor in this, and considering I have spent a great deal of time earning achievements for my Xbox Live account, that is the only other reason why I would choose getting these games for my Xbox over my Playstation 3.

To each his own, I suppose. I don't really have much interest in either Forza 3 or Halo 3: ODST. Stop me if I'm missing any other big Microsoft-exclusive games this fall. I didn't even mention how much I loved the lineup from the earlier part of the year, on the PS3s part.

Crixaliz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Crixaliz

E. None of them!
Everything that I am looking forward to is coming out next year =(

CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#42  Edited By CoolDrMoney

Killzone 2, Infamous, and Uncharted 2 is the trifecta that earns Sony the title in my book. Neat PSN games like Shatter and flower only help the cause.

ImHungryx10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ImHungryx10
@TheMustacheHero:  hahaha I love it when he says "....utter destruction."
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#44  Edited By Meowayne

Sony games in 2009 that I care about: 2?
Microsoft games in 2009 that I care about: 2-3?
Nintendo games in 2009 that I care about: Approximately 20. 

So yeah.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WinterSnowblind

Microsoft easily has the most I care about, even if the good majority of it is downloadable titles like Splosion Man, Shadow Complex and Gay Tony but I'd say it's about equal with Sony, just depending on your preferences.

Nintendo isn't even on my radar this year.  Token Mario DS ports aren't going to win me over.
Scribblenauts on the DS is about the one thing they have of any note.

_Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#46  Edited By _Phara0h_

I'm not a fanboy but I got 2 words for you, ok 1 word and some letters: Halo ODST.......
That Forza and the GTA content makes me vote for MS.....
But I have to say 2010 looks good for the PS3... God Of War 3 anyone..................

PS. I'm just looking at the rest of the year...

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#47  Edited By KamasamaK

I chose Sony. Here's the breakdown of games I liked/am excited for that I used to decide:

Sony: Killzone 2, inFamous, Fat Princess, Uncharted 2, Ratchet & Clank Future: ACiT, Demon's Souls
Microsoft: Shadow Complex, maybe ODST
Nintendo: Murasama

There are a number of portable games I left off because I felt it would be unfair to Microsoft. Although, I'm pretty sure Sony would have still been first.

@AgentJ: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is not exclusive and Sin and Punishment 2 was delayed, or else they would have made my list.

Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hairydutchman

Sony by far.

Jason_Miami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers