Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#52  Edited By Jensonb
@ShaunassNZ said:
" Ok there is I think plenty of these but I need to show my opinion. Ok so my question to you is, are you sick of people bashing each other over a game they want to play? Like say you say your opinion like (haha that was funny.) oh I'm going back to play WoW instead of Aion, and someone will pipe up and say blah blah Aion is awesome WoW is not. Shit like this pisses me off now, "oh MW2 sucks because I'm not playing it!" this is the stuff that goes through these bastards heads. I mean yes we are a gaming community and we all like to play games and have fun, hence this is a major impact on why game devs make games, it's to have fun not to just say "oh that game is stupid why would play it", obviously to have fun. So what's your opinion and sorry for the rambling. "
In other words...

Don't be a ( Video game) player hater?
SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By SolemnOaf

No, but I am tired of people using profanity and vulgarity just for obscenities sake.  It doesn't make you sound cool or edgy, you sound like somebody with a limited vocabulary.
Avatar image for dancedancekennypants
DanceDanceKennypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You hating on hate?

Not cool, man.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By Systech

Ignore them or tell them off in a witty fashion. Either way works nicely.

Slippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Slippy

Bashing gamers for their decisions is not right, but bashing games is totally fair - otherwise developers would never get any feedback and keep on making bad design decisions. Example: GTA4 story sucked, Rockstar, and you took out all the fun extra stuff - please don't try any serious crap again and go back to doing what you did best in GTAV.

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

Nope, I hate all the time, mostly on the Wii.

ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@Meowayne said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" Ok there is I think plenty of these but I need to show my opinion. Ok so my question to you is, are you sick of people bashing each other over a game they want to play? Like say you say your opinion like (haha that was funny.) oh I'm going back to play WoW instead of Aion, and someone will pipe up and say blah blah Aion is awesome WoW is not. Shit like this pisses me off now, "oh MW2 sucks because I'm not playing it!" this is the stuff that goes through these bastards heads. I mean yes we are a gaming community and we all like to play games and have fun, hence this is a major impact on why game devs make games, it's to have fun not to just say "oh that game is stupid why would play it", obviously to have fun. So what's your opinion and sorry for the rambling. "
what is this I don't even "
even...
Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Sabata

Haters gonna hate 
Lovers gonna love 
I don't even want 
None of the above...

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By mordukai

The problem stems from the fact that no one today is willing to respect the other opinion no matter what the case is. It is the same problem with the politicians and the people here in the states. No one seems to respect other points of view anymore and it's sad. Instead of saying "I like this thing but you don't and i can understand and respect that" but the deal today is "you don't like or think like I do so fuck you and go suck a cock and I am right and you are wrong"

Korone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Korone

All the hating is what makes the internet special.

OhdK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By OhdK
@ThePhantomnaut said:
" @Bureksasutlijom said:
" @ThePhantomnaut said:
" @OhdK said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:

" @ThePhantomnaut said:

" "So long as there are men, there will be wars" "
Yes that was written by an American of course. They just LOVE there wars don't they, the thing they learn in schools is how to start up wars. "
Thomas Hobbes was not American "
The quote was by Einstein. "
Well he did also say "I don't know with what will be fighting in World War III,but I know with what we will in World War IV,with sticks and rocks." "
Yes he did. "
The quote may have been by Einstein, but Thomas Hobbes said much the same things some three centuries earlier. Either way, the point was about the philosophy of war not being inherently American.
ThePsychoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ThePsychoGamer

There's plenty of hate i'm sick of hearing about, religious groups bigotry over something that there fake god says is bad for example, hor this however, i just find it fun