• 173 results
ddensel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By ddensel

A Nintendo Virtual Boy and about a dozen games for it. I can't play it for long though, my back and eyes get sore!

I wish those games were ported to DSiWare or something, I'd love to play some Wario Land or Jack Bros, for longer than a few minutes at a time.

cid798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By cid798

One of those gold pepsi can's with Yoda on it that you could send in for $50 from the 90's.

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By kermoosh

my collection of star wars posters and other crap

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#155  Edited By Sooty
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for sexualbubblegumx
SexualBubblegumX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toss up between my Magic Cards, D&D books and plethora of transformers action figures.

monkeynuts8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By monkeynuts8
Avatar image for lemmycaution217
Lemmycaution217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#158  Edited By Lemmycaution217

@Sooty said:

No Caption Provided

That is dope.

xerxes8933a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By xerxes8933a

I've got the 1997 India Paper edition of Lord of the Rings. Havn't ever read it, afraid that my paws prints will get all over or that I'll tear the tissue thin paper. It is a beauty though, cost me more then I've ever spent on a book. I do however carry around that coin from the collectors edition of Oblivion everywhere I go, my lucky coin. And it's just odd enough that people notice it, without thinking it's anything to do with videogames.

No Caption Provided
jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#160  Edited By jaqen_hghar

Oh man... that is quite difficult. My desk is in my living-room (small apartment) and from where I sit I can see: Map of Skyrim and Cyrodiil, map of Reach, four Zelda papercrafts, Ezio figurine standing on the AssCreed:Brotherhood chest, Vault boy bobblehead, Vault-Tec lunchbox (slowly being filled up by bottlecaps), a Dalek, a hometooled lightsaber, some Lego, a Bender-bank... On my desk I can just reach out to pick up a sonic screwdriver, a Stacked stacking doll and some Duke Nukem Forever stash. I also have a replica of the Dragon Sword. That wasn't everything either, just can't be bothered to write it down... so take your pick!

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By mandude

Fuck. Speaking of nerdy items, does anyone know where I can get a Dalek soap dispenser? I've looked all over, but alas, I cannot find any...

kimchibomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#162  Edited By kimchibomb

My Jack Frost plushie dressed up as Kuzunoha Raidou. Hee ho...

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#163  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I have a folio of Richard III from 1850 that I keep in a glass pie display case in my room, away from any light. It was a gift from a very dear friend and I hope to be able to find somewhere that can properly preserve it. Until then, I geek out over it every chance I get.

Second nerdiest? My Bubba Ho-Tep action figure of Bruce Campbell. But that also qualifies for my pimpinest possession as well. Hah!

arjybarjy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#164  Edited By arjybarjy

Framed artwork of Sam and Max.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Jay444111

@ddensel said:

A Nintendo Virtual Boy and about a dozen games for it. I can't play it for long though, my back and eyes get sore!

I wish those games were ported to DSiWare or something, I'd love to play some Wario Land or Jack Bros, for longer than a few minutes at a time.

Holy shit... you got all the games for it!

I would try and see if there was an emulator out there for them... or try contacting atlus to see if they can release jack bros in the 3DS Library or something... they might listen.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By JustPlainLucas

Ravage 2099 #1 and the Stan Lee card from Marvel Universe series 1 both signed by Stan Lee.

Codeacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#167  Edited By Codeacious

My DnD stuff (tons of 3e/4e books and minis, DM screen, various other stuff for running a game), my tabletop stuff, Pokemon cards/posters/plushie, various other gaming posters, my copious amount of MTG stuff... My whole room screams nerd.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#168  Edited By FluxWaveZ

These The World Ends With You pins are probably it:

No Caption Provided

It's not much, and I'd probably get more stuff if I had cash. Never figurines, though; never found the appeal.

medacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#169  Edited By medacris

@mandude: Try ThinkGeek, or when in doubt, Amazon. I do know I've seen Dalek salt and pepper shakers at least.

Let's see...I think the geekiest things I own are Coheed and Cambria's Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV...No World For Tomorrow signed by all four members of the band, and two signed Voltaire CD's (The Devil's Bris, which was signed at NYCC/NYAF, and At The Bottom of The Sea, which was signed at a steampunk burlesque show/concert done for Japan disaster relief). I also own Coheed's Year of The Black Rainbow, the Deluxe Edition, with a novel and a poster, and a bunch of their comics. And some of Claudio (the singer's) other comics...and his solo album...I used to be a huge fan of theirs. Not as obsessed anymore, but they're still very close to my heart.

Cathryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#170  Edited By Cathryn

Ummm, I have a figure of Akihiko from Persona 3, but that's about it, though I guess I also do have that manga collection. I've never been much in to merch or fan-related swag. I prefer collecting media and not so much the stuff that goes along with it.

Roger_Klotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Roger_Klotz

A model of the space shuttle discovery.

Hyperglide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Hyperglide

Probably my Fallout 3 collectible Lunchpail and Bobblehead. Didn't really ever buy collectors editions before Fallout 3 but I thought it was so well done and had a good amount of value that I picked it up. Love it.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#173  Edited By big_jon

@Seedofpower: Some crappy pictures from last night.

A pretty small fraction of my Tyranids. I have another winged Tyrant, another walking one, a bunch of Guard, Hive guard, and a lot more too.
A pretty small fraction of my Tyranids. I have another winged Tyrant, another walking one, a bunch of Guard, Hive guard, and a lot more too.
samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#174  Edited By samfo

Tim Schafer signed psychonauts poster, thats all.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#175  Edited By big_jon

@Seedofpower: A bunch of pictures from an Apocalypse game last month.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
My two Carnifexes and one of my Tyrogons butt sexin some Baneblades, there was five there before.
My two Carnifexes and one of my Tyrogons butt sexin some Baneblades, there was five there before.
No Caption Provided
My friends Bloodcrushers.
My friends Bloodcrushers.
Bad ass Dread, it is about to be part of my collection.
Bad ass Dread, it is about to be part of my collection.
A bunch of my stuff assaulting a bunch of Greynights
A bunch of my stuff assaulting a bunch of Greynights
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided