I'm disappointed so far judging by all the reviews...

• 77 results
Pogman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I hate the Balloon thing, I was worried in Ground Zeroes because you couldn't interact with the world like previous games, why can't you hide guards in the Portaloos for instance? It turns out however that all that seems to be scrapped for that stupid Balloon thing, to which so far all I see it doing is ridding all consequence for your actions. If I can just get rid of everything, what is the point of sneaking around? It feels like the game is more of a Battlefield than a sneaking mission, for me MGS has always been about sneaking and infiltrating, why I hated MGS4 so much.

I didn't like the shooting in Ground Zeroes, the enemies were such bullet sponges, it felt like the terrible shooting in Crysis and it even had a similar sound effect when the bullet hit. The character movement felt stiff, the cover mechanic felt really awkward, I wanna snap to cover so I know I'm in it like Gears, I don't want it feeling like this ambiguous fight with the wall. In previous Metal Gear games, you dragged a body around and it has weight to it, you feel the physics of the body. In Ground Zeroes it's just an animation and the body is on your back, there is this weird disconnect, when you place the body down near a wall or something, he doesn't slump down on it, he magically slides away from it... there is no collision there.

On top of that, they said there would be three locations? I kept hearing either three or five, I think they even argued about it on a podcast. However there are only two, both of them are pretty similar and they're both pretty barren looking. I wanted some more variety in the world, but it all just seems like small camps, I was at least hoping for a Shadow Moses like complex to infiltrate.

Where is the story and the voice acting? Every review has said it's taken a back seat, there isn't much of it and I think that's pretty disappointing for a finale. To me that isn't a Metal Gear game, I don't want to do all this Far Cry shit, all that is repetitive and boring, I wanted Die Hard, like what the other Metal Gear games were like. That Mother base crap, it doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, yet it looks like you're forced to do it all.

Everything I've seen from all the reviews, it seems like the Metal Gear game I didn't want. I don't get why you'd make a big deal about the the guy from 24 voicing Snake, then barely use him either. I was so looking forward to seeing him go all out and crazy... but I guess not.

GhostHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Sounds like its not for you then.

Avatar image for deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee
deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you preordered it eh?

mbdoeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much everything you've said makes it seem like you won't enjoy the final product. I'm not sure what to say other than maybe pay attention to coverage once it comes out, find out if there's enough story there for you to invest in, and play on easy mode to mainline it?

brandondryrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By brandondryrock

That's a bummer. Don't play it if it doesn't sound like you'll enjoy it.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By musubi

@pogman: You can't just fulton everything you have a limited number of them. And also, base building is a HUGE part of this game so if you're not down with that aspect you might just wanna steer clear of this game from the get go.

DASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Petty much every critic of the MGS series has complained about the story being crazy\getting in the way. Lots of dialog and codec conversations. Now the game has less of that, but everyone still complains. For what its worth I'm sure there will still be a lot of story elements and cinematics.

The fulton\balloon system doesn't erase your actions. You still have to sneak or alarms and chaos will ensue. They've also made a point of making it harder to shake the alert status, once you are spotted enemies continue to be cautious, they've also found other ways to mix things up like guards wearing helmets if you are tranqing people in the head alot. The fulton system basically makes hiding bodies easier and if its anything like Peace walker, you'll have a limited number to carry into battle with you.

And about the bullet spongy enemies, I get it, its annoying. But again, its encouraging stealth. Shoot guys in the head from a distance, sneak up and cqc them, use distraction or camouflage yourself to keep from being detected.

Don't be discouraged, the game is getting great reviews, and as a huge fan myself, I'm really excited about the gameplay details I've heard and seen. If anything, wait a week or 2 and see what other fans are saying.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Onemanarmyy

I agree with the sticking to walls. That was my nr1 gripe with Ground Zeroes. Now you're just hugging against it and using the camera clumsily to find out what happens around you. The snapping to walls looked way better and was a lot more useful imo.

I don't agree with your stance on Fulton balloons though. It promotes sneaking and infiltration in my opinion. You want to make sure enemies aren't alerted and that your fulton targets are stunned. If you're going in guns blazing a la Battlefield, you won't get any recruits for motherbase. Also, since it costs Gp to utilize fulton balloons, at some point you don't want to fulton every guard you see, but only the ones with a high rank.

Pogman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pogman

I never felt like the story got in the way, I didn't like the story of 4 and I dislike that game for many reasons. However I was hoping for an evolved Kojima, being able to pull off a story that holds up today, that is what I was hoping for with that guy from 24. It's just such a shame it isn't there, I don't want a big open sandbox, I want a directed story inside a location like 1 - 3. Having watched loads of the game and all the reivews, it's side lined a lot to the radio things, which I hate when games do that such as Bioshock....

Even if the Balloon is limited, they've still not built the interactivity in the world, how limited is it? Every video I've seen they just use it all the time.

I'm not going to buy the game, I'll probably just skip the gameplay and watch the story bits if they play it on Metal Gear Scanlon. All the feedback just shows me that it's not a Metal Gear game, it's like Kojima got GTA envy or something..

+ I didn't like Peace walker one bit either, I played an hour or so and hated the structure of it, people keep saying it takes a lot from that.

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You sound really upset. Play some of the old Metal Gears again to reattain happiness.

Pogman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voshinova: Been playing the Tanker from 2, for me that's the pinnacle of the series. It's what I want from Metal Gear, though without the talking arm thing.... but I have to admit, I found that rather funny at the time. I just think when MGS is being Die Hard, that's what I want, one man against terrorists in a confined space.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madman356647 said:

So you preordered it eh?

Perfect.

Anyway, I believe they have improved some of the wall hugging stuff from Ground Zeroes. Oh and you can totally hide guards in portaloos! I think the E3 demo showed that off.

There is no way you will be able to go through the game and balloon everything instead of sneaking. Other guards will just shoot the balloon down. To my understanding, there will be as much sneaking as you want. Or you can blow everything up, who knows.

Either way I would recommend waiting for the Quick Look or something, it would be a shame to dismiss it so early. But I guess you'll know if it's not for you.

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's go one by one, shall we? And keep in mind that this is just based on what I've seen from previews and heard from official sources; the end result may not match up 100%.

@pogman said:

I hate the Balloon thing, I was worried in Ground Zeroes because you couldn't interact with the world like previous games, why can't you hide guards in the Portaloos for instance? It turns out however that all that seems to be scrapped for that stupid Balloon thing, to which so far all I see it doing is ridding all consequence for your actions. If I can just get rid of everything, what is the point of sneaking around? It feels like the game is more of a Battlefield than a sneaking mission, for me MGS has always been about sneaking and infiltrating, why I hated MGS4 so much.

A lot of interaction is being put back in the game for TPP, or rather Ground Zeroes was just a beta teaser of what was to come. The knock is back, you can hide in dumpsters (and I assume you can hide bodies as well), and so on. The Fulton system can both be seen and heard by guards; the AI in TPP is way more alert then in GZ. One reviewer described his attempts at sniping without a suppressor: the guards were first alerted by the shot, then fired in his general area when they heard a 2nd, and finally he was spotted when they noticed his scope's glare.

The point of sneaking around is to recruit soldiers for your base and avoid firefights that are almost always in the enemy's favor. With the gameplay constantly getting praise for the wide variety of ways you can tackle every mission, "just use the balloon thing" is not the problem you think it is.

I didn't like the shooting in Ground Zeroes, the enemies were such bullet sponges, it felt like the terrible shooting in Crysis and it even had a similar sound effect when the bullet hit. The character movement felt stiff, the cover mechanic felt really awkward, I wanna snap to cover so I know I'm in it like Gears, I don't want it feeling like this ambiguous fight with the wall. In previous Metal Gear games, you dragged a body around and it has weight to it, you feel the physics of the body. In Ground Zeroes it's just an animation and the body is on your back, there is this weird disconnect, when you place the body down near a wall or something, he doesn't slump down on it, he magically slides away from it... there is no collision there.

All movement has been improved for TPP, including the cover mechanics. The shooting in GZ isn't as bad as you are making it out to be; a head shot is an instant kill and any guard without body armor goes down in two or three hits. Only the well armed guards are sponges, which rewards you for doing exactly what you said you wanted to do: sneak in. Again, not one review has mentioned that the guards felt like they took forever to kill in TPP.

On top of that, they said there would be three locations? I kept hearing either three or five, I think they even argued about it on a podcast. However there are only two, both of them are pretty similar and they're both pretty barren looking. I wanted some more variety in the world, but it all just seems like small camps, I was at least hoping for a Shadow Moses like complex to infiltrate.

They never confirmed that there would be any more than two major locations, although one or two others do briefly feature in the game. The lack of major indoor areas to infiltrate has been noted, however there is at least one major indoor complex you will get to break into. As for the variety, that one is a wait and see.

Where is the story and the voice acting? Every review has said it's taken a back seat, there isn't much of it and I think that's pretty disappointing for a finale. To me that isn't a Metal Gear game, I don't want to do all this Far Cry shit, all that is repetitive and boring, I wanted Die Hard, like what the other Metal Gear games were like. That Mother base crap, it doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, yet it looks like you're forced to do it all.

I can pull up at least three reviews which say this is the best story in a Metal Gear game, with multiple long cut-scenes and great voice acting. As for the Mother Base stuff, if you really don't like the idea of it, this might not be your game as it will be a big part of what you do. If you are just basing that on first impressions, however, you may want to give it a try before you completely dismiss it. Personally, I can't wait.

Everything I've seen from all the reviews, it seems like the Metal Gear game I didn't want. I don't get why you'd make a big deal about the the guy from 24 voicing Snake, then barely use him either. I was so looking forward to seeing him go all out and crazy... but I guess not.

Again, I've seen a lot of praise for Kiefer's performance and most reviews have said there is a significant amount of voice acting if you listen to the tapes, in the same way that, without going through the codec calls in MGS1-3, there isn't all that much voice acting except for Snake repeating what he's already heard.

I'm not trying to start a MGSV defense force or anything like that, but I think that you aren't giving the game a fair shake and really seem to be pre-judging it before you even get your hands on it. I am obviously optimistic but will reserve final judgement for my own playthrough, and I suggest you at least wait until release before you declare it a game you never want to touch.

atomicoldman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By atomicoldman

There was at least one picture I saw floating around, or maybe it was in one of the dozens of demo videos, where out on the horizon was a very large base. I'd imagine there's some big encampments that are similar to what your'e expecting, with various smaller camps all around.

On the subject of balloons, I think you only get so many per mission, with that number being something you can upgrade back at mother base, but I could be mistaken. Guards will also scream when they're air lifted out, which will alert nearby guards, so it's only effective if you've cleared a large enough radius from your target already. You'll still likely need to hide bodies.

@pogman said:

bceagles128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By bceagles128

If you want there to be consequences for knocking out enemies, then don't use item that eliminates the consequences.

JesusHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mirado: You stated everything I was going to. I haven't understood the tape complaints when the majority of 2's story is just codec stuff which might as well be the same thing except now you don't just watch two portraits. That and people saying the less story complaints when multiple reviews have said otherwise is weird too.

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems if you want a big stealth game, you're gonna get just that.

Also the fulton thing, to use it you have knock dudes out, so it forces you to be stealthy. Also when enemies see the balloon they will know something is up.

For me this seems like the stealth game i always wanted metal gear to be. The absolute freedom to tackle shit however you want and when shit hits the fan you have ton of options for that aswell.

I hear you on the story, but then again this seems like a game where a big part of it is that you make you're own stories. I always liked the story in previous games, but the game needs to be fun to play still. And it seems MGS V is a ton of fun to play.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@pogman: Kojima seems to be taking a radically different approach to open world compared to how Rockstar approaches it, so I don't really see it as an apt comparison.

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesushammer: It's even better then the codec as you can listen to it while you roam around, gathering plants or airlifting equipment. I think a lot of people are just lashing out against change, and should really give it a try before passing judgement. It worked just fine in Ground Zeroes, especially in the Side Ops when going for challenges. Instead of hearing Miller rattle on about VIs on my iDroid for the nth time, I filled in a lot of missing Peace Walker backstory with Paz's tapes.

It's much, much more elegant then the codec. You can even re-listen to old tapes or pause them if something is going on. I just don't get the frustration.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By Humanity

@mirado: Let's not forget that Pogman is also the same guy that would every day of Metal Gear Scanlon 4 post in the comments how "once again" (I saw these comments several days in a row on each new episode) this proves what a fraud Kojima is, what a piece of garbage MGS4 is, how the writing makes him "physically ill".. Just really vitriolic stuff hurled at both the game and Kojima and how he "exposed" himself and ruined the series by making it unrealistic and goofy.

I understand that some people might not like MGS4 but the anger displayed in these nearly daily comments was pretty astounding. Also I can't imagine how someone would honestly complain that Metal Gear Solid should be more realistic and have less goofy stuff in it. Sadly I think the ship has sailed for ol' Pogman here and this series just took a turn for something he wasn't expecting, although I don't think it ever was what he actually wants it to be.

two_socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno man, a bigger Peace Walker with actual cutscenes sounds pretty awesome.

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

@mirado: Let's not forget that Pogman is also the same guy that would every day of Metal Gear Scanlon 4 post in the comments how "once again" (I saw these comments several days in a row on each new episode) this proves what a fraud Kojima is, what a piece of garbage MGS4 is, how the writing makes him "physically ill".. Just really vitriolic stuff hurled at both the game and Kojima and how he "exposed" himself and ruined the series by making it unrealistic and goofy.

I understand that some people might not like MGS4 but the anger displayed in these nearly daily comments was pretty astounding. Also I can't imagine how someone would honestly complain that Metal Gear Solid should be more realistic and have less goofy stuff in it. Sadly I think the ship has sailed for ol' Pogman here and this series just took a turn for something he wasn't expecting, although I don't think it ever was what he actually wants it to be.

Wait what? Metal Gear Solid 4 is where things started to get unrealistic?

xSeanZx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pogman said:

@voshinova: Been playing the Tanker from 2, for me that's the pinnacle of the series. It's what I want from Metal Gear, though without the talking arm thing.... but I have to admit, I found that rather funny at the time. I just think when MGS is being Die Hard, that's what I want, one man against terrorists in a confined space.

It shouldnt have taken this long to realize this game is not for you them.... I mean they are literally marketing it as an open world game. Quite the opposite of a confined space.

Avatar image for colonel_pockets
Colonel_Pockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

You don't have to buy it. By the tone of this, you seem like you really won't like it. There are plenty of other games coming out this fall to buy.

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By John1912

Well, I wasnt impressed with Ground Zeros at all, and the balloon thing is stupid. Should be worth getting though. Still seems over hyped, but then again they all have been. I dont know, Ground Zeros really impresses upon me that AI these days sucks. It doesnt feel like AI has changed since the PS2 era, and I mean games in general. I dont know, for some reason I expected a lot more from a next gen metal gear game. It was just too easy to exploit all the same old BS. I wanted some more atmosphere from the AI. Either way Im sure it will be a good game. Though FUCK Keifer!

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pogman said:

@voshinova: Been playing the Tanker from 2, for me that's the pinnacle of the series.

Things make a lot more sense now.

defaultprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

Holy shit you weren't kidding.

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Phew. Was worried for a second like you were saying that the reviews themselves were bad.

A marriage of Farcry and MGS seems awesome to me; lessened story/voice acting isn't THAT big of a deal if it's a quality over quantity thing; the Fulton system, well I'll see how that plays out in gameplay before judging; and an entire mechanic dedicated to building Outer Heaven, the most iconic video game villain base I've ever known... well, I can't see how that's NOT cool. So, I guess I'm just glad I feel opposite to you.

It is a good point that they made such a huge deal about getting Kiefer and then admitted that they wouldn't be using him much. That's weird.

groposo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By groposo

I saw an interview on gametrailers I think in which Kojima explains that he wanted Kiefer to play snake because he wants snake to sound like someone on his mid 40's who has seen some shit. Also, he wanted snake to convey information with his facial expression and tone. He used an exemple in which instead of snake saying "Kaz, are you alright?" he would say "Kaz?" but with Kiefer's talent and acting prowess backing the script.

I'm really excited to play MGSV and I'm really glad Drew played all of them, so I wouldn't have to suffer through 1 and 2. I've only played 3 and ground zeroes. And I'm so glad that this game plays like a game that was made in this century.

Supa_Kappa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your points seem valid and if you didn't like how GZ felt, then Phantom Pain probably isn't for you.

However, if you ask me, the fulton recovery system only adds to the stealth tension. From the few gameplay vids that Konami released, it seems you can only carry 8-12 at a time, much like in Peace Walker, and they charge you a small amount of GMP to do so. Hiding a body, really isn't that hard in these games, and walking up to a dude and attaching the balloon adds almost the same level of risk as hiding bodies does. It also adds a tangible reward for going non-leathal rather than good feelings that you aren't killing these poor soldiers.

Jinoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#33  Edited By Jinoru

I don't know if trolling or just overly negative.

There are people who live and breathe playing Devil's advocate though. ;)

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

Knowing that would have saved me a lot of energy. I blocked out the Metal Gear Scanlon comments after it was fairly obvious that neither Dan/Drew nor us viewers were getting many positive things out of it. Dropped a few "this shit is about to get crazy" style posts and then never bothered to read the rest.

Seems like I made the right choice! :D

Jinoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

The only thing disappointing coming out of these reviews is the fact they got to play the game before we all did!

BOOOOO!!!

Tesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yes the barrage of 10/10 reviews have definitely left a bad taste in my mouth as well...

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john1912 said:

Well, I wasnt impressed with Ground Zeros at all, and the balloon thing is stupid. Should be worth getting though. Still seems over hyped, but then again they all have been. I dont know, Ground Zeros really impresses upon me that AI these days sucks. It doesnt feel like AI has changed since the PS2 era, and I mean games in general. I dont know, for some reason I expected a lot more from a next gen metal gear game. It was just too easy to exploit all the same old BS. I wanted some more atmosphere from the AI. Either way Im sure it will be a good game. Though FUCK Keifer!

Supposely the AI is a huge step up; they'll bracket your position with gunfire if they know the general direction you are in but not your exact position, they fire flares for better visibility at night, and can spot you via your scope glare or even your shadow. They rotate shifts depending on the time of day and radio in for backup from surrounding bases, assuming you haven't already neutralized them. They adapt their gear to your tactics; too many tranq. headshots and they'll start wearing helmets, assaults at night will be met with night vision goggles and cameras, and long range snipers will find counter-sniping teams deployed against them. They'll both see and hear your fulton baloons and attempt to shoot them down, and seem more likely to investigate in pairs or teams (assuming other guards are around). I'm pretty excited by all the changes that they made; it seems like you'll need to use the open environment to your advantage in order to escape.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#38 chaser324  Moderator

Judging from what you're saying, OP, it seems like any review other than "it's literally just MGS 2" was going to be a disappointment to you. Just because MGS V is a bit of a departure from the structure of the other numbered MGS games doesn't mean it's bad.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the point of all this is that you're not going to buy it and you wanted to let strangers on the internet know why you weren't buying it. Thanks for the heads up.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mirado kind of covered all your complaints. Seems like you either didn't do your homework or weren't going to be satisfied no matter what.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaser324: Personally I think that OPs issue is that he doesn't seem to really (and I hate for using this phrase, because it sounds so freaking elitist) 'get' Metal Gear. His understanding of the series and what he thinks its strengths are are completely different to everybody else's. I think that something like Splinter Cell would be more his thing.

Edit: Also, bless @mirado for still answering questions that have already been answered at least 3 times on these boards alone.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a couple of gripes with the game based on GZ as well, mostly around the reflex system and how it affected the balancing for stealth/alerts. But overall the game is a good time and has a very large variety of ways to do stealth if you want to. The complexity has gone down a little bit, but the tradeoff is that it feels better to play. Which I'm largely fine with.

DookieRope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DookieRope

@strife777: This. OP, you don't want to like this game.

Berserker976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging from what you're saying, OP, it seems like any review other than "it's literally just MGS 2" was going to be a disappointment to you. Just because MGS V is a bit of a departure from the structure of the other numbered MGS games doesn't mean it's bad.

Haha! "A bit of a departure." Now there's an understatement.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: I went and checked out the posts just to verify...and you hit the nail on the head. I sometimes get a certain air of condescension at times in his comments about stuff being done and not done with the video series.

Avatar image for secondpersonshooter
SecondPersonShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Opened up the topic, read "hate the balloon thing" and then immediately posted this comment saying you're wrongs

BluPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BluPotato

If the game is just more Peace Walker with better controls I will be really happy. I played that game to death on my PSP.

Anyhow, the series has constantly evolved and changed throughout its iterations and that has kept the games interesting to me. Change is not a Bad Thing™.

Painkiller80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Pogman dude is a troll. Most the reviews are giving the game if not perfect, close to perfect scores.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Nothing like being disappointed before you've played the actual game.

Maybe now you will actually like it when you do play it because your expectations are lower?

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#50  Edited By TheHT

Sure. That all seems fair.

I really like the Far Cry/Crysis 1 style of open stealth, so seeing that Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain were going that route got me pretty stoked. Fulton looks dumb as fuck in the game (contrary to that great video @cale posted), but "recruiting" units from the field and building up my base is the sort of collection-esque nonsense I know I'd have fun with.

My impression was that it was sort of like having a bunch of Metal Gear environments that you're no longer being handheld through, and can instead go about the mission as you see fit. I haven't followed much of the game though, so I dunno.

Narratively, just knowing where it's positioned in the series, and some of the things that might mean for it, is super exciting.