15 year old kills himself over streaking witch hunt.

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Illuminosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Illuminosopher
@darji said:

I am talking about people when its 100% sure they did that. Like caught on video etc not everyone who is sentenced with murder. People who confess without any "torture" or bad treatment due to cops and with 100% evidence second time offenders and so on. And yes it is ok in my opinion to kill innocent people for the greater good. For example in War against certain regimes many innocent people die but they die for the greater good of something. You can try to prevent and not to kill as many innocent people as possible but 0% would be impossible.

Innocent people confess to crimes more often than you might think video can lie and be manipulated evidence can be forgery, and it is never ok to kill but sometimes it is necessary but very rarely. War is never a good excuse to butcher the innocent.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to know a guy who was on a sex offender list because he was arrested for peeing in some bushes a block or two away from a highschool (he was walking home after a night of drinking. didn't want to drive home drunk.) Oh, and he was arrested at like 3am, so its not like it was during the day or anything.

Fucked him up pretty badly because he had trouble getting a job and showed up on all those sex offender maps. I didnt know him well, but it was pretty fucked up.

Illuminosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clonedzero: I have also heard a story about this happening to a hunter in the middle of the woods. Fucked up his life too from what I understand.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to know a guy who was on a sex offender list because he was arrested for peeing in some bushes a block or two away from a highschool (he was walking home after a night of drinking. didn't want to drive home drunk.) Oh, and he was arrested at like 3am, so its not like it was during the day or anything.

Fucked him up pretty badly because he had trouble getting a job and showed up on all those sex offender maps. I didnt know him well, but it was pretty fucked up.

Things like this our ridiculous. I know there is plenty of gray areas for the sex offender list, but stuff like this shouldn't even be considered to be reasonable to be placed on the list.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SEX offender list are pretty stupid because they will hinder people who actually want to take this second chance seriously and also because of these reasons above. Yes rapists should be under control for a certain time but not through public. That is not the way to do it.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Yep, add a picture of the kid. That makes me totally care more for your unfounded one sided crusade then when this thread didn't have it. I swear.

/sarcasm_off

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I suppose it's too late to point out that kids are stupid and tend to do stupid things. I think it's a shame that western society no longer tolerates the stupidity long enough to see these kids turn into adults. I'm not saying the kid should have gotten off without any consequence, but bringing the police into it is just dumb. Suspend the kid for a few days or even a week. If he doesn't get the message then expel him.

Involving the police in annoying but ultimately harmless matters like this will often make the problem worse, not better.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clonedzero: I have also heard a story about this happening to a hunter in the middle of the woods. Fucked up his life too from what I understand.

Yeah, i didnt know the guy all that well, more of a friend of a friend type thing. I remember meeting him at a party, he was really depressed and withdrawn and someone explained the whole thing to me when i asked. Fucked up.

Pretty sure he moved away to try and get away from the whole thing.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

There's something we can do about this! (Links to online petition)

...yeah...

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Yeah, shit like that is what is messed up about these laws. They are so all encompassing that its ridiculous. And that is just the thing if you get labeled people don't even care to hear your story they just automatically assume your a deviant.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#111  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Bullying is a serious issue worth discussing (although it's unclear if that's even the actual issue here), but GB isn't a place to just try to generate signatures for your online petition.

Also, if you want to discuss an issue like this, try to provide more context in the OP.