Anime Megathread III and Cartoon Megathread I!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#801  Edited By Turambar

@rhaknar said:

everyone seems to be talking about this Kill La Kill show... so, whts it about? saw a couple of clips on youtube, and it has naked girls transforming sailormoon style, just with 10 times sluttier costumes. Is it supposed to be ironic? Im not shitting on it, I like the art style and the soundtrack, just want to know what Im getting into If i watch it

Kill La Kill approaches sexuality and fanservice the same way Bayonetta does: love or hate the outfits, the female leads don't care. The world is just their playground to grind everyone else to dust. It's not parody, its not meant to be ironic. It's more of a love letter to action shows of decades past than anything else.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

@rhaknar: From what I've seen thus far Gurren Lagann is the superior show with less obvious "ecchi" influence.

TTGL's ecchi is far more gratuitous than what will be found in Kill La Kill. While more ecchi in quantity, KLK still inserts it within the themes of the show itself. TTGL doesn't really do much with it (since it's busy crafting a masterpiece out of the mecha side of things.)

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@turambar said:
@humanity said:

@rhaknar: From what I've seen thus far Gurren Lagann is the superior show with less obvious "ecchi" influence.

TTGL's ecchi is far more gratuitous than what will be found in Kill La Kill. While more ecchi in quantity, KLK still inserts it within the themes of the show itself. TTGL doesn't really do much with it (since it's busy crafting a masterpiece out of the mecha side of things.)

The only ecchi I remember in Lagann is Yoko's outfit. Whatever the "confines" of Kill La Kill are, the show has a ton of gratuitous shots. As much as people want to say "oh it's a parody!" the skimpy outfits and cleavage/butt shots are a very near constant. It's not a terrible show, but it's definitely kinda average in terms of story and animation. Technically it strangely fluctuates from episode to episode and sometimes even scene to scene where one moment you have wonderful animation and the next it looks like an amateur flash video. If it's intentional, then to me it does a great disservice to the rest of the show which has potential but never seems to get a chance at penetrating this very sophomoric attitude bringing it down.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#804  Edited By Turambar

@humanity said:

@turambar said:
@humanity said:

The only ecchi I remember in Lagann is Yoko's outfit. Whatever the "confines" of Kill La Kill are, the show has a ton of gratuitous shots. As much as people want to say "oh it's a parody!" the skimpy outfits and cleavage/butt shots are a very near constant. It's not a terrible show, but it's definitely kinda average in terms of story and animation. Technically it strangely fluctuates from episode to episode and sometimes even scene to scene where one moment you have wonderful animation and the next it looks like an amateur flash video. If it's intentional, then to me it does a great disservice to the rest of the show which has potential but never seems to get a chance at penetrating this very sophomoric attitude bringing it down.

The show isn't attempting to be a parody though, and anyone claiming it is quite off the mark. One of the big themes that gets brought up early on was "yeah, this is perverted. Own it instead of trying to make excuses". It certainly doesn't make it not ecchi (and your personal tolerance for it will cause your mileage to differ), but it's certainly less gratuitous than what TTGL had to offer.

Like I said earlier, KLK's brand of ecchi is in the same vein as Bayonetta's, and weaves its way into the thematic elements of the show as opposed to being something rather superficial.

As for the quality of animations, that's the anime industry for you. Production budgets are always extremely tight (wages for artists are on par with food service or entry retail jobs). Some studios manage to wrangle in more money (like KyoAni). Others don't and result in some very off balance episodes (SHAFT).

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#805  Edited By Humanity

@turambar said:

@humanity said:

@turambar said:
@humanity said:

The show isn't attempting to be a parody though, and anyone claiming it is quite off the mark. One of the big themes that gets brought up early on was "yeah, this is perverted. Own it instead of trying to make excuses". It certainly doesn't make it not ecchi (and your personal tolerance for it will cause your mileage to differ), but it's certainly less gratuitous than what TTGL had to offer.

Like I said earlier, KLK's brand of ecchi is in the same vein as Bayonetta's, and weaves its way into the thematic elements of the show as opposed to being something rather superficial.

How was Gurren Lagann gratuitous though? Because a single character wore a bikini? I mean where was all this other stuff happeneing? Maybe I just tuned it out of my memory since I watched it a while ago. After the mid-show "leap" her new outfit isn't even that revealing anymore.

EDIT: I mean KLK goes out of it's way to give you these angles

No Caption Provided

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

@turambar said:

@humanity said:

@turambar said:
@humanity said:

How was Gurren Lagann gratuitous though? Because a single character wore a bikini? I mean where was all this other stuff happeneing? Maybe I just tuned it out of my memory since I watched it a while ago. After the mid-show "leap" her new outfit isn't even that revealing anymore.

No Caption Provided

A rather major point seems to keep going over your head. Gratuity is not dependent on how many characters are wearing skimpy bikinis. It's dependent on how the skimpy bikini is used. If its used simply for the sake of potential titillation, then it's gratuitous. If it's used for purposes beyond that, then it's not merely gratuity. Boota snuggling his way into Yoko's cleavage was not for the purpose of anything other than *boobs*. The Kamui outfits of KLK however has the thematic element of *overcoming one's embarrassment and concern for others' judgement* to add on top of it.
Quantity of ass shots isn't the deciding factor here.
Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turambar: Ok well we disagree on a very fundamental level here and there isn't much point in arguing it further. In my opinion you must be crazy to say "the show is about ass shots so ass shots are fine in it."

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

@humanity:

I think he's saying it's more than that; that there's some big thematic thing tying it all together. You know, like how nobody complains about skimpy Shadow Rise in Persona 4 (because she's supposed to be an attention whore childishly acting like an adult), or how nobody complains about skimpy Morrigan in Darkstalkers (she's a succubus; nuf said).

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@turambar said:

@humanity said:

@turambar said:

@humanity said:

@turambar said:
@humanity said:

No Caption Provided

A rather major point seems to keep going over your head. Gratuity is not dependent on how many characters are wearing skimpy bikinis. It's dependent on how the skimpy bikini is used. If its used simply for the sake of potential titillation, then it's gratuitous. If it's used for purposes beyond that, then it's not merely gratuity. Boota snuggling his way into Yoko's cleavage was not for the purpose of anything other than *boobs*. The Kamui outfits of KLK however has the thematic element of *overcoming one's embarrassment and concern for others' judgement* to add on top of it.
Quantity of ass shots isn't the deciding factor here.

The movies in TGGL had defined nipples. KLK has only suggested nipples with partial outlines. Both have full frontal stuff with missing details (Ken and Barbie style).

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

@turambar: Ok well we disagree on a very fundamental level here and there isn't much point in arguing it further. In my opinion you must be crazy to say "the show is about ass shots so ass shots are fine in it."

You...have watched the show, right? If so, you should be already well aware of the multiple episodes spent on dealing with overcoming one's embarrassment of the Kamui's form, what it truly means to wear clothes, and how ownership of one's physical appearance leads to personal growth.

KLK is filled to the brim with ecchi, but it does a lot more with said perversion in making it an important part of both characterization, thematic elements and plot, than TTGL did with its relatively small amount of ecchi.

Also, yeah, the ass shots are pretty much fine as far as I'm concerned since while I am no fan of it, ecchi doesn't bother me as much as it does other people. Like I said, personal tolerance of the perversion means your mileage will vary.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turambar said:

@humanity said:

You...have watched the show, right? If so, you should be already well aware of the multiple episodes spent on dealing with overcoming one's embarrassment of the Kamui's form, what it truly means to wear clothes, and how ownership of one's physical appearance leads to personal growth.

KLK is filled to the brim with ecchi, but it does a lot more with said perversion in making it an important part of both characterization, thematic elements and plot, than TTGL did with its relatively small amount of ecchi.

Also, yeah, the ass shots are pretty much fine as far as I'm concerned since while I am no fan of it, ecchi doesn't bother me as much as it does other people. Like I said, personal tolerance of the perversion means your mileage will vary.

I've watched until Episode 9, which is where that screenshot is from. I personally disagree with your deep analysis and think you're attributing a bit more philosophy here than it warrants. I recall a single episode where she finally realizes that "true meaning" behind wearing the kamui (maybe three episodes at most if we want to count the leadup of her being constantly embarrassed of wearing Senketsu which had no other narrative growth) and that whole sequence was paper-thin much like the rest of the plot honestly.

Certainly the show doesn't center around "what it truly means to wear clothes" or "ownership of ones physical appearance" although if you get all that out of it then all the power to you. The theme seems to be much more about friendship and loyalty. There have been multiple episodes dealing with sacrificing yourself for another person in the name of friendship or admiration. Most of Satsuki's lieutenants follow her and sacrifice themselves out of awe and loyalty. Sanageyama saws his eyes shut to strengthen his senses and prove his strength to Satsuki. Gamagoori actively punishes himself and submits himself to any beating in order to protect Satsuki. On the flip side there was an entire episode about Mako's family that culminated in the very cliched "money doesn't bring happiness - friendship is priceless." All of these have very little to do with "outward appearance" having anything to do with personal growth really.

The show is somewhat cliched, repetitive and formulaic for it's own good but if you turn your brain off then it's ok. They recycle animation frames a little too often, more so than Gurren did from what I remember, but that was a while ago. I personally have nothing against sexuality in shows if it's warranted or not. My issue is saying that a show based around sexuality is somehow exempt from being called out on it as opposed to a show that simply features it from time to time.

@video_game_king Although those are fine examples, I don't think games relate to anime on that level.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

@video_game_king Although those are fine examples, I don't think games relate to anime on that level.

Why? What's the barrier?

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#813  Edited By Darji

@video_game_king said:

@humanity said:

Why? What's the barrier?

there is no barrier but with anime and manga you can put in very easily fan service from time to time then you could put in games since these games also have to come to the west. Games are really harmless compared to manga and anime. Lets take a look at the last Fairy Tail and Kennichi chapter for example. These are Mangas that are being released in the main jump issue for kids^^

Note Not safe for work:

http://i.imgur.com/alINOzP.png

http://i.imgur.com/XPSGK5z.png

Try to put this in games for teens XD

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darji:

You know, Japan gets to keep video games to themselves, too. I've played quite a few of them, in fact. (Also worth mentioning that most don't have any nudity or titillation.)

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

(I normally don't talk about anime much, but since I'm bored why not.)

So has anyone read the latest Manga for Naruto? Do you think that Naruto will...

Die? well he's the main character I'm pretty sure he won't, but it's interesting to see what will happen. Since Naruto got the 9 tails ripped out of his body by Madara. I wonder if he will die and get resurrected somehow, or survives and have the rest of the tailed beasts go inside him. Then I wonder if Madara will become a tail beast host. If that happens well...alot characters are going to get fucked. That mothafucka already overpowered as he is.

Nope. I feel like we're mostly done with major characters dying. I can imagine a few of the Kages and maybe a few of the older characters (Kakashi, Guy, etc) biting the dust, but other than that, I feel confident in saying most, if not all, of the characters, including Naruto, will survive. Besides, if he died, wouldn't it ultimately render Neji's sacrifice pointless in a weird way? He died to save Hinata who was ready to die to save Naruto again even after she almost died trying to do the same exact thing before. Well, I guess if he died after defeating the bad guy then it wouldn't be totally pointless, but I dunno man. It would seem weird to kill off after all is said and done. Maybe deep down I think it would be better if he survives and lives happily ever after with Hinata. Let's be honest, she fucking deserves to win her man at this point lol.

I think the Kages and all the Edo Tensei mofos running around will do something to help Naruto (and maybe even Sasuke) put an end to it all. Though, what exactly that will be or how long it will take is literally anyone's guess.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#816  Edited By Darji

@video_game_king said:

@darji:

You know, Japan gets to keep video games to themselves, too. I've played quite a few of them, in fact. (Also worth mentioning that most don't have any nudity or titillation.)

Of course they do. And if they keep it in Japan they are going much furher with fan service. But even that these games are much higher rated. Lets take the new game Moero Chronicle for example. It really does not more than these mangas/animes but they are much higher rated. And this is no hentai game or something. It is just a ecchi RPG.

No Caption Provided

Japan is just a country which sexualizes everything in media and of course this is not a bad thing but it is much different from the west. Honestly I wish the west were so openminded regarding sexuality.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darji said:

@video_game_king said:

@humanity said:

Why? What's the barrier?

there is no barrier but with anime and manga you can put in very easily fan service from time to time then you could put in games since these games also have to come to the west. Games are really harmless compared to manga and anime. Lets take a look at the last Fairy Tail and Kennichi chapter for example. These are Mangas that are being released in the main jump issue for kids^^

Note Not safe for work:

http://i.imgur.com/alINOzP.png

http://i.imgur.com/XPSGK5z.png

Try to put this in games for teens XD

I've found copies of Claymore in middle school libraries here in the US, which anyone that has read it, will know that it contains some degree of nude female figures minus the naughty bits.

Also, Weekly Shonen Jump is a thing in the west as well.

@humanity said:

The show is somewhat cliched, repetitive and formulaic for it's own good but if you turn your brain off then it's ok. They recycle animation frames a little too often, more so than Gurren did from what I remember, but that was a while ago. I personally have nothing against sexuality in shows if it's warranted or not. My issue is saying that a show based around sexuality is somehow exempt from being called out on it as opposed to a show that simply features it from time to time.

You do realize I have yet to say KLK should not be criticized for its inclusion of sexuality. Claiming that its sexuality is mere gratuity is a wholly different argument however.

As an aside, repetitive and formulaic would be two adjectives I most definitely would not attribute to KLK, though cliched it is and it revels in it. Like I said, it's a love letter to action shows of decades past, and it's more than willing to take the whole "friendship is power" to some absurd levels.

Production values are a result of low budgets, and they are what they are. It's kind of a shitty industry to work in honestly, like I said. Nothing to be excused, but its an issue every studio currently suffers from.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turambar:

I don't think nudity is what you have to worry about with something like Claymore.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@falserelic said:

(I normally don't talk about anime much, but since I'm bored why not.)

So has anyone read the latest Manga for Naruto? Do you think that Naruto will...

Die? well he's the main character I'm pretty sure he won't, but it's interesting to see what will happen. Since Naruto got the 9 tails ripped out of his body by Madara. I wonder if he will die and get resurrected somehow, or survives and have the rest of the tailed beasts go inside him. Then I wonder if Madara will become a tail beast host. If that happens well...alot characters are going to get fucked. That mothafucka already overpowered as he is.

Nope. I feel like we're mostly done with major characters dying. I can imagine a few of the Kages and maybe a few of the older characters (Kakashi, Guy, etc) biting the dust, but other than that, I feel confident in saying most, if not all, of the characters, including Naruto, will survive. Besides, if he died, wouldn't it ultimately render Neji's sacrifice pointless in a weird way? He died to save Hinata who was ready to die to save Naruto again even after she almost died trying to do the same exact thing before. Well, I guess if he died after defeating the bad guy then it wouldn't be totally pointless, but I dunno man. It would seem weird to kill off after all is said and done. Maybe deep down I think it would be better if he survives and lives happily ever after with Hinata. Let's be honest, she fucking deserves to win her man at this point lol.

I think the Kages and all the Edo Tensei mofos running around will do something to help Naruto (and maybe even Sasuke) put an end to it all. Though, what exactly that will be or how long it will take is literally anyone's guess.

For some reason I have a feeling that Obito somehow is going to finish-off Madara. Something tells me that Naruto will end up kicking Madara's ass. Then at the last moment Obito will step in and takedown Madara along with himself. I can really see that happening at some point. Then Naruto will probably fight Sasuke over the title of hokage Later on.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turambar: Maybe they are rather clueless about these things. I remember seeing Berserk in some children section in our library as well. Even though there was a big fat 18 on the cover XD

Manga is still pretty niche besides stuff like Naruto and co so these things do not get that uch attention. With games it is a different thing today. And as far they do not draw nipples it is all fair game. Even through Kennichi has quite asome nipple pictures. None or less. If people want to do such animes/mangas they hell should do so. I also enjoy simple stuff liek fairy tail for example even though it is pretty dumb^^

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darji said:

@video_game_king said:

@darji:

Of course they do. And if they keep it in Japan they are going much furher with fan service. But even that these games are much higher rated. Lets take the new game Moero Chronicle for example. It really does not more than these mangas/animes but they are much higher rated. And this is no hentai game or something. It is just a ecchi RPG.

No Caption Provided

Japan is just a country which sexualizes everything in media and of course this is not a bad thing but it is much different from the west. Honestly I wish the west were so openminded regarding sexuality.

I'd be careful not to judge japans stance on sexuality (or anything really) through the lens of anime or videogames

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterpaperlink: Oh I would never do that. Also I am jsut talking about Japanese media,anime/manga, games, movies, TV, music and so on. Japans stance on sexuality is a bit different but also very free with a lot of "strange fetishes etc.

Budwyzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Justice, please come back. :(

I would have linked to IMDB instead, but since they copied Hulu's Bait 'n' Switch and started that "Pro" shit I hate them.

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I just finished Attack on Titan, SAO, what episodes of Dog and Scissors Crunchy Roll has, but I'm trying to find this super sad movie someone told me to watch. It's an anime (obviously) it's about like, this lady who falls in love with this dude, who is actually a wolf or something. Then he dies and she has wolf babies and has to raise them. I like super sad movies, does anyone remember the name? Or did I make this movie up in some kind of fever dream.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Happy New Year Anime duders

And hey looks who is celebrating with us?

No Caption Provided

Sword Art Online II: Phantom Bullet coming in 2014

So are they now trapped in an COD game? XD

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darji:

I still haven't finished the first one. Hopefully, [adult swim] brings back the new episodes ASAP.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darji:

I still haven't finished the first one. Hopefully, [adult swim] brings back the new episodes ASAP.

There is a sword art online exta edition EP1 (Ova?) out which actually recaps the story with additional extra scenes if you are also interested in it.

mao16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#830  Edited By mao16

So the first thing i've done in 2014 is watch Another (mainly since i'm catching up on p.a stuff I haven't seen yet and i'm on holiday). Have to say it was worth the hype. An excellent horror mystery done purely psychologically with no jump scares that felt really creepy throughout. Not P.A's strongest work since the ending was a not as well executed as the rest of the story in my opinion but still really good. Never again will I watch a depressing anime to start the new year though. Think i'll go mope around a bit then watch something really fluffy/ecchi/stupid that always works.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darji said:

Happy New Year Anime duders

And hey looks who is celebrating with us?

Sword Art Online II: Phantom Bullet coming in 2014

So are they now trapped in an COD game? XD

You tricked me once, shame on you. You tricked me twice, shame on me.

I'm not gonna touch that poison again.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mao16 said:

So the first thing i've done in 2014 is watch Another (mainly since i'm catching up on p.a stuff I haven't seen yet and i'm on holiday). Have to say it was worth the hype. An excellent horror mystery done purely psychologically with no jump scares that felt really creepy throughout. Not P.A's strongest work since the ending was a not as well executed as the rest of the story in my opinion but still really good. Never again will I watch a depressing anime to start the new year though. Think i'll go mope around a bit then watch something really fluffy/ecchi/stupid that always works.

Go watch Maken Ki to be ready for season 2 or my all time favorite

Loading Video...

Majikoi or in full Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! Of course if you can in the uncensored version. It is really funny and has great characters.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I started watching One Piece to get a friend to watch Fairy Tail and so far im only one episode in and im not sure what to think. I know its gonna take some time to get going but 500 episodes is daunting.

Hmmm, Sword Art Online 2. I enjoyed the first half of Sword Art Online for what it was but that second half with the elves was atrocious, it still had good animation but wow it got pretty bad. Im willing to give this new one a try because it cant possibly be as bad as that second half, right?

For people trapped playing a game for their lives i would of preferred a new season of Btoooom!! but thats never gonna happen

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#834  Edited By Darji

@thebunnyhunter said:

I started watching One Piece to get a friend to watch Fairy Tail and so far im only one episode in and im not sure what to think. I know its gonna take some time to get going but 500 episodes is daunting.

Hmmm, Sword Art Online 2. I enjoyed the first half of Sword Art Online for what it was but that second half with the elves was atrocious, it still had good animation but wow it got pretty bad. Im willing to give this new one a try because it cant possibly be as bad as that second half, right?

For people trapped playing a game for their lives i would of preferred a new season of Btoooom!! but thats never gonna happen

One Piece starts very very slow. It gets much better with the beginning of the Arlong Arc at around 30 I think but it gets really really good with no let down except some filler eps from episode 50 on. From there it is getting better and better.

As for the trapped in a game anime. Watch Log Horizon it does such a fantastic Job of being unique and it offers a much more realistic perspective of what would happen if you are trapped in such an MMO.

As for Sword online 2. People are saying that the Girl with the Long Hair is actually Kirito so figure this out for yourself XD

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#835  Edited By penguindust

I'm reading Yankee-kun to Megane-chan now and I can't understand why it hasn't been turned into an anime yet. It's funny and cute and there are 200 chapters so there's plenty of material. It reminded me a bit of School Rumble, Sket Dance, Gokusen and Tenshi na Konamaiki, but it's still very much its own thing.

The last show I completed was Ebiten and it took me nearly two weeks to make it through the 10 episodes. I can't read manga and watch anime, so I have to pick one to focus on while the other goes on the back-burner until I switch.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

guys, what is this about a anime with the devil working in a fast food joint? that sounds amazing :O

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rhaknar said:

guys, what is this about a anime with the devil working in a fast food joint? that sounds amazing :O

Hataraku Maou Sama was a fantastic Anime and one of my favorites in 2013. If you have not watched it yet you really should.

Avatar image for zomgfruitbunnies
Zomgfruitbunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mao16 said:

When you feel like watching some horror again, give Shiki a go if you haven't. One of the best horror series in recent memory. The art style and animation is kind of bad, however.

@rhaknar said:

It's cute, clever, and genuinely funny. Not quite big time "LOL" but consistently "Hehehe."

ilikepopcans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#839  Edited By ilikepopcans
@darji said:

@rhaknar said:

Hataraku Maou Sama was a fantastic Anime and one of my favorites in 2013. If you have not watched it yet you really should.

It's great. My top anime of this year. Watch it.

ilikepopcans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#840  Edited By ilikepopcans

So, I rewatched Seitokai Yakuindomo season 1 and watched the OVA's in anticipation of the second season in a couple days. Man that was a lot of sexy wordplay.

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mushishi 2!

medacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a person's reaction to ecchi depends on what kind of feminist you are (something I have realized over the past year is that not all people who support a certain issue support it in the same way, thus why political and social debates still rage on).

Some feminists think it is anti-feminist to wear revealing clothing, while other feminists think it is okay, as long as the woman is wearing revealing clothing for her own sake, and not because a man forced her to do so. I haven't seen Kill La Kill yet, but I've watched their last show, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, and I felt it was a feminist show. Neither Anarchy sister allows men (or women) to order her around, they have no tolerance for people who try to sexually harass them, and when they have sex, it is on their own grounds, consensually.

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Space Dandy has a pretty great opening song.

Loading Video...

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, I rewatched Seitokai Yakuindomo season 1 and watched the OVA's in anticipation of the second season in a couple days. Man that was a lot of sexy wordplay.

I just watched the first 3 episodes of Season 1 since I was curious what this is about. And I must say I kind of enjoy Sex puns the anime. It feels really light hearted and instead with nudity they just do it with words and gestique

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#845  Edited By AlexanderSheen

Hey there! So uh, this thing called Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. aired its first episode not too long ago. After reading the reception of it, I wanted to see it for myself and... it's a real banger. To summarize it:

Sister gains step brother > Sister moves in with brother > Brother accidentally opens the door on her Sister while she's changing > Sister eats breakfast with brother for the first time > Sister goes to school > Sister leaves school > Sister suddenly sees a ghost while walking up a flight of stairs and falls backwards > Brother is the hero and catches her > Sister faints > Sister wakes up in hospital > Sister suddenly embraces brother > Sister kicks brother away > Sister goes home and takes a nap > Sister wakes up with a magical pair of panties on her > Sister finds out she is possessed by a ghost > Some girl on girl action (full on porn scene) > The special panties cannot be removed > Holding back pee for an hour is hard > The End

The ghost was the one who put the panties on her. Why? Fuck if I know.

[HorribleSubs] ImoCho - Another Shitty Sister LN Adaptation - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.15_[2014.01.04_12.59.42]

The panties in question (to be precise, chastity belt) can be taken off only for 3 minutes in every hour.

NSFW

[HorribleSubs] ImoCho - Another Shitty Sister LN Adaptation - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.58_[2014.01.04_12.59.21]

Also, the lock mechanism on it collects the fluids after an orgasm. I shit you not, this is for real.

NSFW

[HorribleSubs] ImoCho - Another Shitty Sister LN Adaptation - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.55_[2014.01.04_13.02.41]

So, have you thought watching the second season of OreImo that it is not incestuous enough? Well, here's what you've been waiting for! - They are stepbrother and stepsister, but let's not nitpick with the small things!

[HorribleSubs] ImoCho - Another Shitty Sister LN Adaptation - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.59_[2014.01.04_12.48.34]

[HorribleSubs] ImoCho - Another Shitty Sister LN Adaptation - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.20_[2014.01.04_12.54.12]

Have you thought watching the second season of OreImo that you wanted to see Kuroneko masturbating and then getting real touchy with another girl while she's wearing a pair of fucking ridiculous (and hot) panties because she's been possessed by a ghost? Well, here's what you've been waiting for! (Wait a minute, that sounds awesome)

EXTRA NSFW

[HorribleSubs] ImoCho - Another Shitty Sister LN Adaptation - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.08_[2014.01.04_13.02.56]

[HorribleSubs] ImoCho - Another Shitty Sister LN Adaptation - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.46_[2014.01.04_13.02.30]

[HorribleSubs] ImoCho - Another Shitty Sister LN Adaptation - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.21_[2014.01.04_13.00.54]

[HorribleSubs] ImoCho - Another Shitty Sister LN Adaptation - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.01_[2014.01.04_13.01.37]

[HorribleSubs] ImoCho - Another Shitty Sister LN Adaptation - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.08_[2014.01.04_13.01.48]

There's no real value in here, only if you're interested in some sexy time and even in that case you have to wait for an uncensored version.

Enjoy?

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#846  Edited By Video_Game_King

Alright, I've been confused about this for so long: why are Naruto fights so damn long? I've never watched the show, but every now and then, something like "Naruto vs. Itachi (Full)" will appear in my YouTube recommendations, and they're always obscenely long. I think I saw one that was two and a half hours long. HOW DO PEOPLE FIGHT FOR SO LONG!?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#847  Edited By FluxWaveZ

So this Space Dandy thing is a bunch of crazy nonsense full of boobies and ass so far.

Edit: And it's finished. It was a bunch of nonsense from beginning to end, but it started to grow on me a bit once it departed from the boobs and ass stuff. That ending for the first episode was amazing. It's a really pretty show, too.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#848  Edited By Darji

@video_game_king said:

Alright, I've been confused about this for so long: why are Naruto fights so damn long? I've never watched the show, but every now and then, something like "Naruto vs. Itachi (Full)" will appear in my YouTube recommendations, and they're always obscenely long. I think I saw one that was two and a half hours long. HOW DO PEOPLE FIGHT FOR SO LONG!?

Lots of shitty flashbacks, Naruto crying and masturbating about Sasuke. Seriously though Naruto fights never were that interesting after the Chunin Exam

On a better Note: Man This Sawamura vs: Ippo fght was just fantastic. That is why I love shounen sport Animes. Also For Kuroko and Co the Winter Cup has begun so exiting times as well.Meanwhile in Log Horizon a ton of talk is happening but all of it is really fascinating. The way they build the world was really interesting and also now we also seem to get a consequence for dying in game as well. This is really a surprise hit for me.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darji said:

Lots of shitty flashbacks, Naruto crying and masturbating about Sasuke.

Are you sure you're not just thinking about Evangelion?

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#850  Edited By Darji

@video_game_king said:

@darji said:

Lots of shitty flashbacks, Naruto crying and masturbating about Sasuke.

Are you sure you're not just thinking about Evangelion?

Nope. In Evangelion you at least would get some naughty bits XD. And just to tell you the end fight right now in the manga is already like 100 chapters or even longer. You could do a whole season for that alone.^^