Are you more functional incredibly drunk or incredibly high?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Gregomasta
Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Gregomasta

I'm not trying insult anyone's belief's or lifestyle nor would I my own belief's or lifestyle to be insulted, everyone is free to have their own fun.  I happened to be incredibly drunk last night and I was wondering this myself.  High wins for me in many ways, logistically.  Now lets see if we can keep the dis-respect to 0, mod's please close if this thread if it becomes full of hate.  For you douchebags who claim I'm breaking rules by discussing drugs, I'm not, I'm discussing a state of mind; most of all I'm trying to have a little fun poll, choose wisely gentlemen and ladies.  Lastly if you haven't been either, then I congratulate you.

Edit: added ladies specifically for charla.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b65f243818c0
deactivated-5b65f243818c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I've never been high, so default to drunk.

I propose 'sleep deprivation' if we're talking about a state of mind. Lack of sleep is just as bad for you as drinking excessively.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By raven_squad

High. 

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hausdog

People who get "incredibly" drunk and/or high are scum unless they're being tortured or some shit like that.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By dr_nefarious
Hausdog said:
"People who get "incredibly" drunk and/or high are scum unless they're being tortured or some shit like that."
That's a little too far don't you think. I mean sure they may not have any self control but I don't think I would say that. Btw I doubt anyone would be tortured to smoke or drink..
charla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By charla

I can drink maybe 2 or 3 drinks and im done. If I smoke I can still drive and be coherent, etc.

DerkDigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DerkDigg

yeah high

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Snipzor

Never been drunk or high, but logic and science tells us that getting high actually still let's us do things without wanting to puke.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fr0br0

Getting drunk messes up your body a lot more than getting high, so technically your body is more capable of retaining it's full capabilities while being high. But getting drunk is a lot more fun than getting high so I'd rather get drunk any day.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Where is the Crunk option bro? I smoked for about six years of my life and have been drinking for seven. Don't get me wrong I loved being either and or but there comes a time in your life when you need to get your shit together or remain a basement dweller. When I'm high I get too stressed out and just want to go outside be it kyaking, mountain biking, hiking, camping, or mushroom picking. But sadly I moved from Vancouver to a wasteland called Alberta for the Oil boom and the only thing that feels right is to get hammered every now and then... sometimes have a visit from Tony Montana.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By toowalrus

No one is fully functional when incredibly drunk, and weed is lame.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Black_Rose

Neither

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Absurd
Hausdog said:
"People who get "incredibly" drunk and/or high are scum unless they're being tortured or some shit like that."

You're fucking scum.
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daniel_beck_90

Neither , intoxication reduces the functionality drastically .

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hausdog
Absurd said:
"Hausdog said:
You're fucking scum."
Well excuse me for thinking your habit of shutting off your mind and working off animal instinct is horrible and retarded and pissing all over what is great about being human.
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dr_nefarious
Absurd said:
"Hausdog said:
You're fucking scum."
Well...You told him..
Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Absurd said:
"Hausdog said:
You're fucking scum."
Haha. Wow.

The vitriol has come out.
tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By tekmojo

No comment.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c
deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hausdog said:
"Absurd said:
"Hausdog said:
You're fucking scum."
Well excuse me for thinking your habit of shutting off your mind and working off animal instinct is horrible and retarded and pissing all over what is great about being human."

What's so bad about humans having a bit more natural instinct?
Brundage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By Brundage

crunk

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hausdog
Khann said:
"Hausdog said:
"Absurd said:
"Hausdog said:
You're fucking scum."
Well excuse me for thinking your habit of shutting off your mind and working off animal instinct is horrible and retarded and pissing all over what is great about being human."
What's so bad about humans having a bit more natural instinct?"
It's not that we have MORE natural instinct, it's that we have LESS of everything else. Besides, our natural instinct is to accelerate to the top of the food chain by fucking and beating. Do you think we need to be doing more fucking and beating? Certainly both of those activities are not good things to do when your mind is in a weakened state.
Avatar image for vitaminwateryum
VitaminWaterYum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By VitaminWaterYum
Hausdog said:
Because people obviously care what some idiot on a message board thinks about what they do for enjoyment.
Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Seedofpower

Neither, When I get drunk i just don't want to be functional and if I get high I just want to pass out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c
deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hausdog said:
"Khann said:
"Hausdog said:
"Absurd said:
"Hausdog said:
You're fucking scum."
What's so bad about humans having a bit more natural instinct?"
It's not that we have MORE natural instinct, it's that we have LESS of everything else. Besides, our natural instinct is to accelerate to the top of the food chain by fucking and beating. Do you think we need to be doing more fucking and beating? Certainly both of those activities are not good things to do when your mind is in a weakened state."
Obviously you've never had sex when on ecstacy or smoked a bit of weed ;)

And natural instinct isn't just fucking and beating. It's being aware of what's going on around us. Being aware of potential threats, finding ways of surviving on nothing, relying on yourself instead of others. I think those are qualities more people could do with.
Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Gregomasta
Hausdog said:
You must be fun at partys.
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By mike

Sorry guys, gotta close this one down. It's venturing a little too far into drug talk which is specifically prohibited.

From the FAQ:

• No explicit discussions about sex, illegal drugs or other illegal activities such as downloading warez, music or movies.  This includes discussion regarding circumvention of copy protection and links to sources (torrents, downloads, etc.).