#1  Edited By teptom

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kmdrkul

It's usually a result of masses of cans being stored in dusty/dirty warehouses somewhere down the line.  I've heard nasty stories of how rats run across the tops of all the cans in warehouses, but lets just not believe that...

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By CoolDrMoney

I've heard nasty stories of how workers stick cans of soda up their asses while inspecting the packaging lines in factories, but lets just not believe that...

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

I've heard nasty stories of how Satan takes a dump on every can of soda produced, but lets just not believe that...

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TheGreatGuero

By the way, it's been proven that Mountain Dew does not in fact cause shrinkage or lower your sperm count. Whoever started that rumor clearly must be on the Coca Cola side of things...

As for the cans, they do have like health regulations on those things these days. It shouldn't happen too commonly, but hey, worst case scenario... rinse the can off and pour the soda into a cup.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187

Now that everything has been thrown out of proportion, and since I have a guy next to me that used to work at the Dr. Pepper plant and I asked HIM about this:

What you are finding is not usually dirt, although sometimes things can get dusty from the packages laying around in a warehouse while the forklifts are moving around on concrete floors (as this wears away the floor and puts dust in the air).  Usually, though, what you are finding is the particles of cardboard from the actual boxes that your sodas are located in when you purchase them.  With all the movement that they see, going from the warehouse to the truck, truck to store, store to shelves and/or fridges...there is a lot of friction, thereby causing the cardboard to wear away.

So, you shouldn't worry too much.  If it is dirt, then here's what I have to say to you:  do you think the air you are breathing has no dirt?  You are aware that your BOOGERS are made of dirt?  As well as the fact that pretty much everything you breathe in through your mouth has some form of dirt?  It's actually not an unhealthy thing for you to eat some form of dirt, as it actually helps to build up your immune system.

.......or it could just be someone's foot sweat left behind and solidified.  =  /
Ashibaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ashibaka

That's pretty revolting. I will give you that.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Gunner

Thats why i never drink directly from the can anymore. There are soo many things that those cans could have had contact with that its just nasty.

WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By WickedCobra03
kmdrkul said:
"It's usually a result of masses of cans being stored in dusty/dirty warehouses somewhere down the line.  I've heard nasty stories of how rats run across the tops of all the cans in warehouses, but lets just not believe that..."
Word.  Since I was a little kid I usually just wash the top off quick before opening or at least wipe it with a towel or my shirt.