Britain's fattest teen

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

henjin said:
"MagusMaleficus said:
"The stupidity in this thread is beyond compare. Go on and make fun of the girl, typing away on your crumb-crusted keyboards in your momma's basement, wondering when she's gonna finish dinner so you can eat up and get ready for a night of brutal dick-beating to Japanese hentai."
Whoa, looks like someone needs a nap?"
I'd bet money this thread gets locked soon thanks to idiots like you. Keep it up, kid.
henjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By henjin
MagusMaleficus said:
"henjin said:
"MagusMaleficus said:
"The stupidity in this thread is beyond compare. Go on and make fun of the girl, typing away on your crumb-crusted keyboards in your momma's basement, wondering when she's gonna finish dinner so you can eat up and get ready for a night of brutal dick-beating to Japanese hentai."
I'd bet money this thread gets locked soon thanks to idiots like you. Keep it up, kid."
Excuse me? Well Im not the one stating that everyone lives in their parent's basement and beats off to hentai.
Even though you may be older than me, looks like your maturity level seems to be half of mine.
How old are you? 15?
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#103  Edited By mike

This topic is finished.  Please read the stickies and knock off the personal attacks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

henjin said:
"MagusMaleficus said:
"henjin said:
"MagusMaleficus said:
I'd bet money this thread gets locked soon thanks to idiots like you. Keep it up, kid."
Excuse me? Well Im not the one stating that everyone lives in their parent's basement and beats off to hentai.
Even though you may be older than me, looks like your maturity level seems to be half of mine.
How old are you? 15?"
That's quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read today. Congratulations, kid.