Could I have been bitten by a rabid cat?

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alekss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alekss: Do you mind if I ask you to tell what the doctor said after you've gone? I really want to know if all this hubbub was for naught.

I am convinced I am ok and I overreacted by being worried. I forgot to consider that this is cat mating season (heard them last night alot) and there are cats all over. Also, when the cat attacked me, I imediatly started hitting it because it bit me so maybe that freaked it out more. Also, as I said in my original post, I think it lasted for a minute but it may have been less because time may go slower in moments like those.

The point is, I originally didnt go because it was obvious the cat did not have rabies because of how freaked it was when it ran, and when I heard the bombcast I got scared for nothing. And then when I made the thread I got scared even more by reading about rabies.

I am willing to bet I don't have rabies. I know what I say will make people call me a troll/idiot/etc but I'm esentially betting my life on it. I'm not going because I don't want to get a fuckload of shots for basically nothing. I should also mention that I've been beaten by animals before and never went to the doctor (even had a rusted nail through my hand when I was a kid) and I was always ok.

Let the shit storm come, I'm done with this (it's 7:44 AM woke up late since I went back to bed after TNT).

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#103  Edited By mike

@alekss: Please seek medical attention immediately. I'm closing this topic, this is a website about video games and not the place for getting medical advice about a potentially life threatening situation.