Have you ever been put in jail? (Question of the Day 1-8-10)

• 77 results
mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By mylifeforAiur

No Caption Provided
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By toowalrus

Nah, I don't even have a speeding ticket.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By iam3green

nope never been in one. i know if i do end up in jail for something i have to act crazy in there so i have respect.... start beating up a police officer. i end up in isolation BAM chill there forever.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#54  Edited By Claude

DUI in '89, but no handcuffs or being put behind bars. The dude took me to jail, and I sat on a bench and watched Trading Places until my parents showed up after being booked.

Phog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Phog_of_War

Once. 

Pot.   

Got a few hours of shut eye in a holding cell until they figured that i was harmless and they let me go with a lecture and a fine.  I didnt listen to the lecture and i didnt pay the fine either.  My punishment for that??  30 days suspended drivers license (Do you think that stopped me from driving?) and take a Drug and Alcohol and Their Effects on Driving Test in order to get it back.  The test didnt have a single question about drugs on it either.   
United States law enforcement confuses me.  They seem to not want to focus on real crime.  Its odd.
PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

No. I've never even gotten a ticket. But I'm always afraid I'm gonna be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and I'm gonna get convicted of a crime I didn't commit. Like in pretty much every Hitchcock movie.

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#57  Edited By Kyreo

No jail time.  No arrests.  Only a few tickets and warnings.  Nothing serious.

Fbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Fbomb

I've been to Alcatraz, I've been to Sodaemun Prison... but no jails that weren't active tourist attractions.

mrfizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59  Edited By mrfizzy
@Claude said:
" DUI in '89, but no handcuffs or being put behind bars. The dude took me to jail, and I sat on a bench and watched Trading Places until my parents showed up after being booked. "
shit son, thats some heavy justice at work right there. Then again you could argue that being made to watch Trading Places counts as "cruel and unusual punishment". 
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Claude
@mrfizzy said:
" @Claude said:
" DUI in '89, but no handcuffs or being put behind bars. The dude took me to jail, and I sat on a bench and watched Trading Places until my parents showed up after being booked. "
shit son, thats some heavy justice at work right there. Then again you could argue that being made to watch Trading Places counts as "cruel and unusual punishment".  "
What? I liked that movie. I even got to wash Fire Trucks for my community service. I love Fire Trucks.
mrfizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mrfizzy
@Claude said:
" @mrfizzy said:
" @Claude said:
shit son, thats some heavy justice at work right there. Then again you could argue that being made to watch Trading Places counts as "cruel and unusual punishment".  "
What? I liked that movie. I even got to wash Fire Trucks for my community service. I love Fire Trucks. "
oh i liked it too, but it would surely have to count as unusual, and yeah, washing firetrucks doesn't seem so bad. 
CastroCasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#62  Edited By CastroCasper

I have been in Juvie, so I guess not. However those were some shitty 6 days, Ill tell ya.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Claude
@mrfizzy said:
" @Claude said:
" @mrfizzy said:
" @Claude said:
What? I liked that movie. I even got to wash Fire Trucks for my community service. I love Fire Trucks. "
oh i liked it too, but it would surely have to count as unusual, and yeah, washing firetrucks doesn't seem so bad.  "
Being Ex-Military in a small town probably helped. Plus, I wasn't a dick. 

Have you been drinking? Yes
Step out of the car...
Honest... but to a fault? Hell no. I learned my lesson.
MadeinFinland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#64  Edited By MadeinFinland

never

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#65  Edited By WickedCestus

No! I'm a good person, unlike all you damn criminals.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nope. The closest I've been to any police altercation was one night when I was smoking weed with a few friends when the paddy wagon showed up. The cop just watched us leave calmly.

vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vader993

nope and i don't plan to either

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Chop

Been in the drunk tank if that counts. 

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By Aetheldod

Nope .... I dont do any sort of drug an when I drink I never leave the place Im in until my senses come back aka not being drunk (which is rare really )

korolev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#70  Edited By korolev

No, and hopefully I never will got to jail. I'm pretty sure I've never committed an offence for which I can be jailed. And even if I do get sent to jail one day for something or other, then I'm betting it'll be one of those lax, minimum security jails for white-collar criminals - you know, the type that don't even have fences really and allow you to go home on weekends.  

If I ever do end up in a maximum security jail, I'd estimate that I'd be dead in.... oh, say 4 days at most.

Zanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Zanda

No I volunteered.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By monkeyking1969

No, I have never been put in jail, detained, or arrested.  I have come close three times....I mean REALLY close.

1) When I was 13 I had made a spear with a metal point connected to an 8ft shaft.  I was using it to throw at a snow drift.  When the cop came I stashed it buy he found it...I was pretty lucky not to end up in the back of the car on that one...it was a serious spear.  I sort of played dumb about it too, "What?  No, I wan't ding anything. I was just walking around teh parking lot!  Spear?  No that's not mine..."  I was so busted, but he let me gon.  He took the spear, and I got to walk away with my heart pounding.

2) Drove away from a State Trooper who stopped buddy and me for speeding.  He stopped us, talked to us, but then didn't come back for 15 minutes. Meanwhile he stopped another two cars and thought I saw him wave us on...or I though he did.  HE WAS SO ANGRY.  Don't drive away from the State Police kids; they take an extremely dim view of that. 

3) Two buddies and I were at a punk rock show somewhere in Connecticut (Enfield? Simsbury?), after the show we walking back to the car.  But we all had to pee... so we went into a side parking lot of a building and pissed on the side wall of some stores.  It was a...donut shop.  We all pissed on the side of a donut shop while a town cop was rolling by in his car.  That cop was beside himself when he saw us pissing on his donnut shop.  Since we were sober and contrite he let us go to avoid paperwork, but he told us, "I'm going to remember you boys...NEVER come into my town again!"  I think we were saved because there was a ton of worse dudes in town because of the punk rock show.  (True story, it might sound outlandish that we were all caught by a cop pisisng on a donut shop, but it is the god-honest truth.)

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#73  Edited By melcene

I've never been so much as pulled over. 

/knocks on wood

floodiastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#74  Edited By floodiastus

yea, god damn weed-hunter-cops!

NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By NakAttack

No, i got worse than jail. When i was eleven i was caught shoplifting at a Safeway. the cop put me into his car pulled up my address and instead of taking me to jail toke me home to my mom, i'm still missing skin on my ass and i'm 20 now.

me3639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#76  Edited By me3639

30 in county, why problem?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TwoOneFive

yes, but my dads a cop and he put me in there one day to teach me a lesson, i wasnt actually arrested lololol