Health care is dead.

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

outsidedriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By outsidedriver

Since this republican senator is going to win in massachutes. Its a dead issue .. Thanks good for voting in the greatest country in the world that is massachutes.
torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By torus

@outsidedriver said: 

"greatest country in the world that is massachutes. "

@outsidedriver said: 

"country (...) massachutes. "

@outsidedriver said: 

"massachutes. "

No Caption Provided

ColinWright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By ColinWright
@outsidedriver said:
" Since this republican senator is going to win in massachutes. Its a dead issue .. Thanks good for voting in the greatest country in the world that is massachutes. "
what is up with that last sentence?
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By natetodamax

Dude, what?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#5  Edited By AgentJ

Not true, the supporters of health care could simply use reconciliation which would allow them to pass the bill with only 51 votes, or they could resume attempts to woo Olympia Snowe of Maine to vote for it. There are still options available.

jimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By jimi

This made me lol. I didnt understand any of it.

outsidedriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By outsidedriver

Dont be a hater on my spelling .Be happy that a republican won and health care is a dead goose.
Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Gabriel

Finally someone else agrees with me,  Massachusetts was the mastermind behind the Civil War they are the ones who wanted to be their own country.

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#9  Edited By Symphony

Who are you and why would you come to a gaming site to rant poorly about politics?

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By meptron
@outsidedriver: It wasn't the spelling. Your post didn't make sense.
DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By DocHaus

Where is this "massachutes" country, and why do they want health care to die? Make sents this not does.

Warihay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Warihay

All I have learned here is that I do not agree with anything outsidedriver says....now or ever. Haha but seriously, I was hoping the Dems could pull it off but it's not looking good.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By Dalai
Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Three0neFive
@outsidedriver said:
"the greatest country in the world that is massachutes. "
Shhh... We've found an average american in his natural habitat.... Don't make any sense or he might get frightened and crawl further up his own ass...
nick_verissimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By nick_verissimo
So...many...things... I want to say....nevermind.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Snipzor
@AgentJ said:
" Not true, the supporters of health care could simply use reconciliation which would allow them to pass the bill with only 51 votes, or they could resume attempts to woo Olympia Snowe of Maine to vote for it. There are still options available. "
But that would mean spines, glorious spines, I don't think the leadership is in possession of any spinal cord at the moment.
outsidedriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By outsidedriver

I  am just saying that this is a great country and everyones vote counts. Again dont be a hater. Dont critisize me . Get your own life in order. And to the other individual who said why would you post somthing like this on a gamming site . Well yo should read some of the other posts out here and do you tell them tha and who put you in charge of critsizing me.Again our usa is the greatest. You probaly are also giving money to Hati.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By trophyhunter

I just found out brown won. 
This is fucking great!!! yes yes yes drinks are on me

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gearhead

Not so much. The Democrats will probably just reconcile with the Republicans some how. Remember, Bush had less Republican Senators in the Senate and still managed to do whatever the fuck he wanted.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#20  Edited By natetodamax
@outsidedriver said:
" I  am just saying that this is a great country and everyones vote counts. Again dont be a hater. Dont critisize me . Get your own life in order. And to the other individual who said why would you post somthing like this on a gamming site . Well yo should read some of the other posts out here and do you tell them tha and who put you in charge of critsizing me.Again our usa is the greatest. You probaly are also giving money to Hati. "
This is govermentcheese. That bold sentence is the key.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.
sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By sopranosfan

I am against the healthcare reform because they are taxing people with good healthcare.  I think they should tax Dom Perignon and give me Bud Light for free.

Warihay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Warihay
@outsidedriver said:
" I  am just saying that this is a great country and everyones vote counts. Again dont be a hater. Dont critisize me . Get your own life in order. And to the other individual who said why would you post somthing like this on a gamming site . Well yo should read some of the other posts out here and do you tell them tha and who put you in charge of critsizing me.Again our usa is the greatest. You probaly are also giving money to Hati. "
Grrrrrrrr.........(bites tongue).
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AgentJ
@Snipzor said:
" @AgentJ said:
" Not true, the supporters of health care could simply use reconciliation which would allow them to pass the bill with only 51 votes, or they could resume attempts to woo Olympia Snowe of Maine to vote for it. There are still options available. "
But that would mean spines, glorious spines, I don't think the leadership is in possession of any spinal cord at the moment. "
True, but that simply means that health care is paraplegic and not dead.
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By trophyhunter
@AgentJ said:
" @Snipzor said:
" @AgentJ said:
But that would mean spines, glorious spines, I don't think the leadership is in possession of any spinal cord at the moment. "
True, but that simply means that health care is paraplegic and not dead. "
AJ your smart come on you should know that bill is no good
defaulttag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By defaulttag

Threads like these exist because the bombcast can't be posted soon enough.

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Coombs
@Three0neFive said:
" @outsidedriver said:
"the greatest country in the world that is massachutes. "
Shhh... We've found an average american in his natural habitat.... Don't make any sense or he might get frightened and crawl further up his own ass... "
ha
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AgentJ
@Gearhead said:
" Not so much. The Democrats will probably just reconcile with the Republicans some how. Remember, Bush had less Republican Senators in the Senate and still managed to do whatever the fuck he wanted. "
No matter what they do to the bill, no Republican other than maybe the two from Maine will vote yes on it. Everyone else lost their individuality long ago and caved to the hive mind. 
@trophyhunter said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Snipzor said:
" @AgentJ said:
AJ your smart come on you should know that bill is no good "
Its true, the bill is next to worthless now, but I'd rather see the shell of a bill this is passed than nothing at all. Ideal scenario would be that the liberals in the house and senate write something up himself including a public option, then pass it through reconciliation. I've already allowed that dream to die however.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Snipzor
@AgentJ said:
" @Snipzor said:
" @AgentJ said:
For the moment yes, but we are talking about a divided party. A seriously divided party. Even with reconciliation, you would have a seriously difficult time convincing the blue dogs to go along with it, how much more money can be put into politicians from here 'till voting (Far too much)? But that's only a possibility if they activate reconciliation, and we've heard countless times from Senate majority leaders that they will not use it. 

Ah bipartisanship, what a waste.
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vidiot
@Gearhead said:
" Not so much. The Democrats will probably just reconcile with the Republicans some how. Remember, Bush had less Republican Senators in the Senate and still managed to do whatever the fuck he wanted. "
See that last sentence? This guy is on to something.  While this election is not favorable to the democrats, it's most certainly not at all the end of the healthcare bill. Not from a long shot. 

@outsidedriver said:
Hi. Welcome to the internet, where you are allowed to exploit your freedom of expression. 
Small problem though: Other people are allowed that same freedom too, and when they read something as painfully juvenile as what you regurgitated here, they are entitled to tell you so. We can criticize you for a variety of things. Your lack of basic spelling, your lack of grammar, and your lack of context to your argument.
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#30  Edited By beargirl1
@Symphony said:
" Who are you and why would you come to a gaming site to rant poorly about politics? "
what she said 
Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By Afroman269

Blame the Democrats. Even with the super majority that they had, they still were too stupid to get things done. As much as I like some of the Democrat's point of view, the Republicans are the only people who get shit done for better of for worse (mostly for worse). When Bush was president, Republicans didn't even have the huge majority that the Democrats have right now and look at how much they got away with. Sorry Democrats deserve to lose Massachusetts.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pause422

No one cares about your terrible ranting abilities on a gaming site about politics.

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Coombs
@AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:
" Who are you and why would you come to a gaming site to rant poorly about politics? "
what she said  "

This

@natetodamax said:
" @outsidedriver said:
This is govermentcheese. That bold sentence is the key.  Move along folks, nothing to see here. "
KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KnifeySpoony

It's me, I'm dead.

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Symphony
@AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:
what she said  "
Who are you and why are you quoting what I said? Your low post count tells me you're new to the forums. Perhaps you should read the Site Rules & FAQs. Oh, and welcome to GB, AjayRaz!
jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By jkz
@outsidedriver said:
You've got to be trolling me....there's no other way you could consider that to be in any way a negative thing...
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By beargirl1
@Symphony said:
" @AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:
what she said  "
Who are you and why are you quoting what I said? Your low post count tells me you're new to the forums. Perhaps you should read the Site Rules & FAQs. Oh, and welcome to GB, AjayRaz! "
y-ye-yeah.. i'm new :( 

i quoted you because I AM REBELLIOUS and i do not have to listen to the authority.  

thank you for welcoming me to these lovely forums Me-- err.. Symphony.  I do not know who you are, and why i am somehow following you, but i am looking forward to my stay. as for the rules, fuck them. I am a rebel and I do not have to follow the rules.  

oh yeah, Ayane and stuff. 
71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By 71Ranchero

Haha, this dude is so concerned with healthcare yet the real issue here is just how bad did the educational system fail with this guy :P

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Symphony
@AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:
" @AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:
what she said  "
Who are you and why are you quoting what I said? Your low post count tells me you're new to the forums. Perhaps you should read the Site Rules & FAQs. Oh, and welcome to GB, AjayRaz! "

i quoted you because I AM REBELLIOUS and i do not have to listen to the authority.  

thank you for welcoming me to these lovely forums Me-- err.. Symphony.  I do not know who you are, and why i am somehow following you, but i am looking forward to my stay. as for the rules, fuck them. I am a rebel and I do not have to follow the rules.  

oh yeah, Ayane and stuff.  "
Ohh, I do like the new profile pic you've got. Much nicer than your previous ones. Two thumbs up!

Though really, if you're a rebel, you should probably come join our pirate camp. Ninjas are not rebellious -- they have masters and moral codes and honor and such. They're nothing more than dogs! And if you're gonna be a dog, you may as well be a sea dog, arrr!
outsidedriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By outsidedriver

Whatever. It must be a great thing that you are so perfect and that you have your life so together that you give me time from your perfect life to help me thank you. How many statues are erected in your home town of you there must be alot being that you are perfect. And the rerst of you that criticize me you can take a ...   I was jst saying that I am glad that the shine that Obama had a year ago is starting to have a dullness. Obama is a lier and a cheat and he is not even a american citize.. Check this stuff out .
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By beargirl1
@Symphony said:
" @AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:
" @AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:
what she said  "

Ohh, I do like the new profile pic you've got. Much nicer than your previous ones. Two thumbs up!  Though really, if you're a rebel, you should probably come join our pirate camp. Ninjas are not rebellious -- they have masters and moral codes and honor and such. They're nothing more than dogs! And if you're gonna be a dog, you may as well be a sea dog, arrr! "
pirates? you should join my BIKER GANG. me and my rebel friends go and do... rebel things like smash up stores and rob people. since we're BADASS and we don't respect authority. FUCK DA POLICE!  

bikers are better than ninjas and pirates. GTFO.  
fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By fripplebubby
@Afroman269 said:
" Blame the Democrats. Even with the super majority that they had, they still were too stupid to get things done. As much as I like some of the Democrat's point of view, the Republicans are the only people who get shit done for better of for worse (mostly for worse). When Bush was president, Republicans didn't even have the huge majority that the Democrats have right now and look at how much they got away with. Sorry Democrats deserve to lose Massachusetts. "
So true. The dems had it down so that if EVERY republican voted nay they would still pass it... And they failed. Way to go, democrats.
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ahriman22
@outsidedriver: The US is not the greatest country in the world.
outsidedriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By outsidedriver

move out  
Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Symphony
@AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:
" @AjayRaz said:
Ohh, I do like the new profile pic you've got. Much nicer than your previous ones. Two thumbs up!  Though really, if you're a rebel, you should probably come join our pirate camp. Ninjas are not rebellious -- they have masters and moral codes and honor and such. They're nothing more than dogs! And if you're gonna be a dog, you may as well be a sea dog, arrr! "
pirates? you should join my BIKER GANG. me and my rebel friends go and do... rebel things like smash up stores and rob people. since we're BADASS and we don't respect authority. FUCK DA POLICE!   bikers are better than ninjas and pirates. GTFO.   "
I won't believe you're in a biker gang till you have a biker user icon and profile picture.

You're just a ninja trying to disguise yourself as a biker, but I can see through the facade!
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AgentJ
@Snipzor said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Snipzor said:
" @AgentJ said:
For the moment yes, but we are talking about a divided party. A seriously divided party. Even with reconciliation, you would have a seriously difficult time convincing the blue dogs to go along with it, how much more money can be put into politicians from here 'till voting (Far too much)? But that's only a possibility if they activate reconciliation, and we've heard countless times from Senate majority leaders that they will not use it.  Ah bipartisanship, what a waste. "
You said it. Apparently the republicans had the right idea ignoring what the opposition thought and just pushing their agenda through. Too bad we can't just strong-arm everyone in the party to vote one way the way they do.
71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By 71Ranchero
@outsidedriver said:
" Whatever. It must be a great thing that you are so perfect and that you have your life so together that you give me time from your perfect life to help me thank you. How many statues are erected in your home town of you there must be alot being that you are perfect. And the rerst of you that criticize me you can take a ...   I was jst saying that I am glad that the shine that Obama had a year ago is starting to have a dullness. Obama is a lier and a cheat and he is not even a american citize.. Check this stuff out . "
I want to say that this would have been easier to read if it did not have any punctuation. That may very well be the first time thats ever been said.
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vidiot
@AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:
" @AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:
" @AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:
what she said  "

pirates? you should join my BIKER GANG. me and my rebel friends go and do... rebel things like smash up stores and rob people. since we're BADASS and we don't respect authority. FUCK DA POLICE!   bikers are better than ninjas and pirates. GTFO.   "
I think there's a broader point to be made about a certain user who likes to increase his post count, by simply quoting on other people opinions, and then saying stuff like "what she said". :P

@outsidedriver said:
" Whatever. It must be a great thing that you are so perfect and that you have your life so together that you give me time from your perfect life to help me thank you. How many statues are erected in your home town of you there must be alot being that you are perfect. And the rerst of you that criticize me you can take a ...   I was jst saying that I am glad that the shine that Obama had a year ago is starting to have a dullness. Obama is a lier and a cheat and he is not even a american citize.. Check this stuff out . "
Oh, for crying out-loud. Go back to whatever dark netherworld aborted you.
Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#49  Edited By Whisperkill

...good

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By 71Ranchero
@outsidedriver said:

" move out   "

Move out of what? Massachutes? Do you think it will be better in Conectacat or Vermant?