Health care is dead.

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pwnasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By pwnasaurus

i believe we have a sample of the government's cheese here if you catch my drift gentlemen
outsidedriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By outsidedriver

You go back to whatever aborted you. I can type the same thing.Naa Naa NAA nAA nAA naaa ..   Ya baby That says it all.
TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TheGremp

what is this i dont even

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By jkz
@Atramentous said:
" @outsidedriver said:
" move out   "
Move out of what? Massachutes? Do you think it will be better in Conectacat or Verman? "
Oscar mike....
71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By 71Ranchero
@outsidedriver said:
" You go back to whatever aborted you. I can type the same thing.Naa Naa NAA nAA nAA naaa ..   Ya baby That says it all. "
You got me with that one. How did you guess that this website was populated entirely by dead fetus's? I didn't think it was that obvious.....
Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Noodlearms
@vidiot said:
" @Gearhead said:
" Not so much. The Democrats will probably just reconcile with the Republicans some how. Remember, Bush had less Republican Senators in the Senate and still managed to do whatever the fuck he wanted. "
See that last sentence? This guy is on to something.  While this election is not favorable to the democrats, it's most certainly not at all the end of the healthcare bill. Not from a long shot. 

@outsidedriver said:
" I  am just saying that this is a great country and everyones vote counts. Again dont be a hater. Dont critisize me . Get your own life in order. And to the other individual who said why would you post somthing like this on a gamming site . Well yo should read some of the other posts out here and do you tell them tha and who put you in charge of critsizing me.Again our usa is the greatest. You probaly are also giving money to Hati. "
Hi. Welcome to the internet, where you are allowed to exploit your freedom of expression. 
Small problem though: Other people are allowed that same freedom too, and when they read something as painfully juvenile as what you regurgitated here, they are entitled to tell you so. We can criticize you for a variety of things. Your lack of basic spelling, your lack of grammar, and your lack of context to your argument. "
It was pointless to write all of that, Vidiot. He's not going to understand a single thing you said. :D 
Also, lol.
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By vidiot
@outsidedriver said:
" You go back to whatever aborted you. I can type the same thing.Naa Naa NAA nAA nAA naaa ..   Ya baby That says it all. "
That your in first grade? If that's so then yes, your reply speaks volumes.
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#58  Edited By beargirl1
@vidiot: post count doesn't matter to me. it saves me time by just quoting other people who have the same opinion or thoughts as me.  

really, if you don't believe me, i don't care. believe what you want to. 
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vidiot
@Noodlearms said:
" @vidiot said:  
@outsidedriver said:
" I  am just saying that this is a great country and everyones vote counts. Again dont be a hater. Dont critisize me . Get your own life in order. And to the other individual who said why would you post somthing like this on a gamming site . Well yo should read some of the other posts out here and do you tell them tha and who put you in charge of critsizing me.Again our usa is the greatest. You probaly are also giving money to Hati. "
Hi. Welcome to the internet, where you are allowed to exploit your freedom of expression. 
Small problem though: Other people are allowed that same freedom too, and when they read something as painfully juvenile as what you regurgitated here, they are entitled to tell you so. We can criticize you for a variety of things. Your lack of basic spelling, your lack of grammar, and your lack of context to your argument. "
It was pointless to write all of that, Vidiot. He's not going to understand a single thing you said. :D Also, lol. "
I am aware of what I am dealing with. Thanks for your concern, I'm having fun. :P
71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By 71Ranchero
@AjayRaz said:
" @vidiot: post count doesn't matter to me. it saves me time by just quoting other people who have the same opinion or thoughts as me.   really, if you don't believe me, i don't care. believe what you want to.  "
You will never be able to beat my Brad Wong.
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By beargirl1
@Atramentous: that's probably true. i'm not very good at fighting games
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#62  Edited By citizenkane

My political knowledge may be a little fuzzy, but I seem to keep remembering that you only need 51 votes to pass a bill in the Senate and the Democrats not only have that, but have the largest control in the Senate since 1923.

Correct me if I am wrong.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vidiot
@Atramentous said:
" @AjayRaz said:
" @vidiot: post count doesn't matter to me. it saves me time by just quoting other people who have the same opinion or thoughts as me.   really, if you don't believe me, i don't care. believe what you want to.  "
You will never be able to beat my Brad Wong. "
Ajay, buddy, I wasn't being serious.
outsidedriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By outsidedriver

So I see all who throw out critism and spew out untruths. You  can not take it yourshelfs jst spew it out. Ya baby.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65  Edited By Snipzor
@CitizenKane said:
" My political knowledge may be a little fuzzy, but I seem to keep remembers that you only need 51 votes to pass a bill in the Senate and the Democrats not only have that, but have the largest control in the Senate since 1923.  Correct me if I am wrong. "
Only with reconciliation. It overrides the filibuster, essentially removing the need for the 60 votes. Sure you can avoid the filibuster without the 60 votes, but considering what you need with that, it's best to do a manual override.
Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66  Edited By Death_Unicorn
@torus: Man, that picture put me in tears.
Thank you for the laugh, good sir.
71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By 71Ranchero
@vidiot said:
" @Atramentous said:
" @AjayRaz said:
Ajay, buddy, I wasn't being serious. "
Hug it out you guys. This thread is being hijacked into a hippy love fest.
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By citizenkane
@Snipzor said:
" @CitizenKane said:
" My political knowledge may be a little fuzzy, but I seem to keep remembers that you only need 51 votes to pass a bill in the Senate and the Democrats not only have that, but have the largest control in the Senate since 1923.  Correct me if I am wrong. "
Only with reconciliation. It overrides the filibuster, essentially removing the need for the 60 votes. Sure you can avoid the filibuster without the 60 votes, but considering what you need with that, it's best to do a manual override. "
They can't filibuster forever(or else they would tarnish their own already broken image) and President Bush and the Republicans got away wit much more with a far less majority(granted a lot of the time was under the 9/11 cloud of ultra-patriotism).
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By beargirl1
@vidiot said:

" @Atramentous said:

" @AjayRaz said:
ugh, i'm sorry!! >< i was getting a little carried away.  

@Atramentous said: 

Hug it out you guys. This thread is being hijacked into a hippy love fest. "

we have officially hijacked this thread, people. the authorities will be here momentarily. 
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Snipzor
@CitizenKane said:
" @Snipzor said:
" @CitizenKane said:
Only with reconciliation. It overrides the filibuster, essentially removing the need for the 60 votes. Sure you can avoid the filibuster without the 60 votes, but considering what you need with that, it's best to do a manual override. "
They can't filibuster forever(or else they would tarnish their own already broken image) and President Bush and the Republicans got away wit much more with a far less majority(granted a lot of the time was under the 9/11 cloud of ultra-patriotism). "
Oh believe me, they will, and they have. The reason the republican party got away with much more is because they are unlike the democratic party. Let's just say the democratic party had its share of those who had no problem with joining their majority. The republicans had their majority, but their numbers also grew a big due to the conservative democrats being unofficial republicans. 

Plus money is involved. Not taxpayer money, but lobby money. Delicious lobby money, the filibuster will continue as long as the contributions do as well. 

/I'm talking gibberish of course 
//Sleep deprivation will do that to you (me)
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vidiot
@AjayRaz said:
" @vidiot said:
" @Atramentous said:
" @AjayRaz said:
ugh, i'm sorry!! i was getting a little carried away.  

@Atramentous said: 
Hug it out you guys. This thread is being hijacked into a hippy love fest. "
we have officially hijacked this thread, people. the authorities will be here momentarily.  "
That's all right, let's get back to topic. 

@outsidedriver said:
" So I see all who throw out critism and spew out untruths. You  can not take it yourshelfs jst spew it out. Ya baby. "
... It's like a broken google translator.

...Second thought, let's talk about something else. 

@CitizenKane said:
They can't filibuster forever(or else they would tarnish their own already broken image) and President Bush and the Republicans got away wit much more with a far less majority(granted a lot of the time was under the 9/11 cloud of ultra-patriotism). "
My thoughts exactly. This bill has turned into a pretty conservative bill, compared to what came out of the House. I don't really understand the vast republican opposition regarding the actual logistics of the bill either. Regardless, I would be surprised if this thing doesn't eventual pass one way or another.
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By citizenkane
@Snipzor: Trust me, I know they are going to filibuster their ass off.  Democrats will need to go back to the table again. which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Democrats need to grow some balls though.
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By citizenkane

Whether Republicans like it not(which they don't), healthcare reform is going to get passed.  One way or another, it's going through.

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#74  Edited By Symphony
@AjayRaz said:
" @vidiot said:
" @Atramentous said:
" @AjayRaz said:
ugh, i'm sorry!! i was getting a little carried away.  

As silly bikers are aught to do. Pirates only get carried away when it comes to pillaging and drinking! Yarrr! 

Let's look at two prime examples of a pirate and biker.

Cervantes -- Immortal badass pirate.

or

Bass Armstrong -- Hulk Hogan ripoff biker.

I can understand you liking Bass more as you're a DoA'aholic, but seriously, there's no comparison. Cervantes is just so much cooler in every way. Would you seriously rather be like Bass?!
outsidedriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By outsidedriver

We as a country do not need more regulations on our medicasl life. The government can not even manage the V.A.. I hope this government run health care . This bill if it goes through will be support illegal alliens.It is ok to help people but take care of your own american citizens. Ahmen . The final and last word that needs to be spoke or wrote on this subject.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Snipzor
@CitizenKane: Indeed the democrats need balls, some spines, and me as leadership (Why not, I'd be better than Harry "The Lion" Reid). Going into political science is awesome.
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By beargirl1
@Symphony said: 
As silly bikers are aught to do. Pirates only get carried away when it comes to pillaging and drinking! Yarrr! 

Let's look at two prime examples of a pirate and biker.

Cervantes -- Immortal badass pirate.

or

Bass Armstrong -- Hulk Hogan ripoff biker.  I can understand you liking Bass more as you're a DoA'aholic, but seriously, there's no comparison. Cervantes is just so much cooler in every way. Would you seriously rather be like Bass?! "
bass is clearly better than that wimpy looking pirate. after all, he is the father of TINA ARMSTRONG 

though, she is the prime example of DOA's wonky breast physics  
outsidedriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By outsidedriver

I am getting a job at the international newspaper The Truth.. I am getting the position of editor/proofreader.Good paying job. I will give coo doo to this site..
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By RetroIce4

I

No Caption Provided
71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By 71Ranchero
@outsidedriver said:

" I am getting a job at the international newspaper The Truth.. I am getting the position of editor/proofreader.Good paying job. I will give coo doo to this site.. "

what is this i dont even    
Avatar image for deactivated-61f31c6da0e7f
deactivated-61f31c6da0e7f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

the democrats have 59 seats.  its not dead.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By beargirl1
@Atramentous said:
" @outsidedriver said:

" I am getting a job at the international newspaper The Truth.. I am getting the position of editor/proofreader.Good paying job. I will give coo doo to this site.. "

what is this i dont even     "
sweet. give thanks to your ol' pal AjayRaz would you? :) I'd like an Ayane article of some sort !
outsidedriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By outsidedriver

Harry Ried not much of a lion. Obama promised us a new govermentment free of lobbist and free of the old way of doing buisness. Even his own party is not following him like they were. Polotics dont change much just the players the game is pretty much the same . It shall allways be this way. Fear not WRESTLEMANIA is comming after the royal rumble.
Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#84  Edited By Whisperkill
@RetroIce4 said:
" I
No Caption Provided
"
What.... the .... FUCK!?
Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Symphony
@AjayRaz said:
" bass is clearly better than that wimpy looking pirate. after all, he is the father of TINA ARMSTRONG 

"
I KNEW you'd use that argument; bikers are so predictable! Too bad as her father you can't really think of her in that way unless you want people throwing accusations of incest at you. Then again that's probably pretty common amongst you biker folks. Also notice she's not a biker, herself. Perhaps she knows they're no good? She's more of a cowgirl, isn't she. I wonder why she didn't take after daddy dearest if bikers are so great, hmm....
LaszloKovacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#86  Edited By LaszloKovacs
@outsidedriver said:
" Fear not WRESTLEMANIA is comming after the royal rumble. "
I don't know what's going on in this thread but it's goddamn fascinating.
71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By 71Ranchero
@LaszloKovacs said:
" @outsidedriver said:
I don't know what's going on in this thread but it's goddamn fascinating. "
I think its every thread in GB all rolled up into one. 
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By citizenkane
@Snipzor said:
" @CitizenKane: Indeed the democrats need balls, some spines, and me as leadership (Why not, I'd be better than Harry "The Lion" Reid). Going into political science is awesome. "
Snipzor for 2016.  I can be your Chief of Staff.
FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By FrankCanada97
@Atramentous said:
" @LaszloKovacs said:
" @outsidedriver said:
I think its every thread in GB all rolled up into one.  "
Wrong. Where's the obligatory random Youtube video?
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By beargirl1
@Symphony said:

I KNEW you'd use that argument; bikers are so predictable! Too bad as her father you can't really think of her in that way unless you want people throwing accusations of incest at you. Then again that's probably pretty common amongst you biker folks. Also notice she's not a biker, herself. Perhaps she knows they're no good? She's more of a cowgirl, isn't she. I wonder why she didn't take after daddy dearest if bikers are so great, hmm.... "
I'm a rebel. Incest is same ol' regular biker sex to me. I don't follow the rules.  

she couldn't be a biker. she wasn't cool enough for our gang. I made her join some sex club or something and now for some reason i always beat up my own daughter at the DOA tourneys. you know why? because i'm a rebel.  

but that Ayane? woo, she's something else. 
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ahriman22
@outsidedriver:  No
71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By 71Ranchero
@FrankCanada97 said:
" @Atramentous said:
" @LaszloKovacs said:
" @outsidedriver said:
Wrong. Where's the obligatory random Youtube video? "

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By beargirl1
@Atramentous said:
" @FrankCanada97 said:
" @Atramentous said:
" @LaszloKovacs said:
" @outsidedriver said:
Wrong. Where's the obligatory random Youtube video? "

"
i quote one thing and the whole thread spins into madness..  

god, that video is scary 
Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Symphony
@AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:

I KNEW you'd use that argument; bikers are so predictable! Too bad as her father you can't really think of her in that way unless you want people throwing accusations of incest at you. Then again that's probably pretty common amongst you biker folks. Also notice she's not a biker, herself. Perhaps she knows they're no good? She's more of a cowgirl, isn't she. I wonder why she didn't take after daddy dearest if bikers are so great, hmm.... "
I'm a rebel. Incest is same ol' regular biker sex to me. I don't follow the rules.  

she couldn't be a biker. she wasn't cool enough for our gang. I made her join some sex club or something and now for some reason i always beat up my own daughter at the DOA tourneys. you know why? because i'm a rebel.  

but that Ayane? woo, she's something else.  "
So you're into incest...

This conversation just took a turn onto Creepy Street.

Pirates win. 'Nuff said!
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By beargirl1
@Symphony said:
" @AjayRaz said:
" @Symphony said:

but that Ayane? woo, she's something else.  "
So you're into incest...  This conversation just took a turn onto Creepy Street.  Pirates win. 'Nuff said! "
maybe quoting your post was a bad idea.. we hijacked this thread :(.  

great job, symphony. you've given me one hell of a welcome to this site. now i'm going to give up my rebellious ways and decorate my profile with images of Ayane in a bikini and develop a obsession for her. while i'm at it, i'll main Sakura in SF IV and track your computer activity so i can join a chat room that you happen to be a part of. 

and I somehow have 158 followers for just joining this site.... i smell a conspiracy!
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#96  Edited By mike

I was going to say I'm closing this thread because it has gone way off-topic, but I don't think it was ever on topic in the first place.